Why are philosophy cucks such pretentious relativists? Why do they just reject Science? Ironically...

Why are philosophy cucks such pretentious relativists? Why do they just reject Science? Ironically, they enjoy the end result of this damned science on their daily lives…

How is that ironic

They enjoy from the very things they dismiss.

I meant about the constant bashing of STEM here.

mad about the computer brain thread?

philosophers vs hacks dot jay pee gee

Does leftypol bash STEM fields themselves or the idea of STEM fields as a kind of status symbol which somehow validate personal politics which may have nothing to do with STEM?

If you think philosophers are anti-science, then you have neither understood philosophy nor science.

Science is useful obviously but scientists get a little arrogant about their field and start making claims and demands about other fields without really trying to engage the people in them and then wonder why everyone doesn't like them or their approach when they get called out on their shallow myopic views that have usually been debunked before a dozen or so times before they attempt to bring them up.

Amateurs to many fields also don't know the influence and data oriented nature of a lot of politics, sociology and philosophy and just assume they were the first persons ever to think math and the scientific method should be applied to these fields. You aren't special this isn't a new idea and it's already being done and has been done get the fuck out of my face.

Leftypol has a few edgelords who think stem is the devil and a few edgelord who thing technojesus will save us from the rapture.

Because we attract psychoanalysts who would prefer to listen to hacks then medical professionals.

There's some here with a hardon for shitting on stemcucks. I think STEMlords are annoying as shit, but plenty of STEMfags I've met are ok.

OP was a fucking faggot and so were most of you.

i've never in my entire life seen a stem vs everyone else thread/derail that wasn't started by stemfags.

All right, then. It's explained.

I've never seen a man take two cocks in his ass but I know you're enough of a faggot to do that.

Can burgers ever stop feeding themselves the STEM and "Demands of the market" propaganda?

I mean.. Ok.. you became an urban planner… now what? You think the "market" isn't already full? You think you are "Special"?

Burger young polacks are trully the worst.

I don't think I've ever read any philosophers that are actively anti-science. I know a lot of them are critical of things like rationalism and objectivity but I've never even heard of anyone apart from retards on the internet saying science is bad or not worthwhile.

I do however know of many STEMfags who think everything besides STEM is a waste of time and only science has ever contributed anything of value to society.

do you have any empirical data to back that up

I don't know what you're talking about, I love science. It's why I turned to philosophy, I wanted to science science.

I don't see the problem then.

I don't know. Ultimately you cannot know nuffin but science seems to work well enough so I don't see what they're so upset about.

Because science is limited. It can tell us "what" and "how" but not "should" and "shouldn't". Gotta have wisdom alongside intellect.

bump

By the way, does anybody have that archive of AW talking about science?

They don't. Also Tesla was a virgin loser and only redditors unironically worship him.

Oh shit, pack it in. We can't guarantee something that is literally happening repeatedly. I guess we'll just have to prepare for the alternative to causation. So… SCIENCE BTFO