If you hate capitalism so much, why are you on a computer manufactured by capitalism?

If you hate capitalism so much, why are you on a computer manufactured by capitalism?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

It should be an official rule that shitposts have to be high effort.

enjoy your gulag

I don't see how it's a shitpost

Computers are all manufactured by private corporations and the thousands of several processes behind it that all contribute towards several different industries. They won't work if they are all owned by the govt or are expected to share their resources with everyone

Why do you use a computer if you hate state capitalism, OP?

Tell that to multinational corporations who use vertical integration like it's going out of style.

You forgot your sage.

If computers are put together by the invisible hand, what do the workers do?

Shit, now it was ME who forgot my sage.

How is that remotely similar to capitalism when you have the choice to choose who you work for and who you buy from. You can create your own company or work indivually.

What?

An economic system does not "manufacture" something, all is made by the workers, an economic system simply gives products a platform on which to be distributed. We do not critique the process of creation, we critique the method of distribution.
Pleas get better arguments.

manufactured by workers*

Not an argument.

What? Are you going to tell me you live in such an urbanized and wealthy are that making local companies is impossible?
It is obvious when property values are higher for location and larger consumer potential.
Rural and suburban areas are chock full of local run businesses.

Yes, under capitalism, companies distribute more things to where there is demand.
Who will decide where things are distributed under communism? The govt? It would be incredibly inefficient if they had to decide where thousands and millions or resources have to go. The workers? They wouldn't exactly know who needs things more, and if they claim as such you wouldn't know if they are truthful or greedy.
But let us define what a distribution platform is. Under capitalism, things get distributed to people who are willing to pay for it using money they have earned, they get alternatives to decide from.

You are the most bourgeois and you can't even see it.

If you hate slave labor why are you using products manufactured by China?

See i can do that too

you do not need to tell me how things are distributed in capitalism, but I suppose you are only writing this much to appear as if you hold any knowledge on the topic.
This is truly pathetic. Your understanding of Communism is on par with that of a elementary schooler
Well, technically this is already happening. If by "workers" you mean society at large, the you have more or less described capitalism. However under communism, society at large will have say in planning, I recommend you look at the Soviet Cybernetics thread in our catalog if you want more information.

Please reframe from making any other poor posts like these, they only act to lower my opinion of you and shit up the board. Either learn what the Communism means, or leave, I have little tolerance for poorly worded "gotcha" posts from pathetic anti-communist stereotypes such as your self.

Do you now what does burgeois mean?? Read some Marx first man

once again the point completely escapes you. Please respond with a genuine question or challenge to what we say, or don't post at all.

Actually I bought the cheapest phone I could that can call, text and access the internet through wifi: so miss me with that lifestylist shit thanks.

Also that's not what bourgeois means you pillock.

Just gonna correct my self here
when I said society at large will be included in economic planning, I ment to clarify that planning would be done to best suit societies needs without intrusion from a predatory class.

Joke's on you, I'm using a modified computer from the Soviet Union.

tell me friend, do you own things?

Situation and context are important.

Only because you did memes of it doesnt make te question invalid, buying an iphone or a computer is very different form community activities or safety standards on cars. You actually help perpetuate explotaition and an abusive system by CHOSING to buy it when you dont need to do it.

I look at people as calling themselves vegetarians and going to mcdonalds and buying a meat sandwich each time.

I am a programmer. I literally need a computer for my job. My phone is 4 years old and its the first phone I ever bought, even though the wifi and bluetooth has been broken for 3 of those years.