Fuck the "Woke" Left

"

"
"100 years ago illegalists in Spain were leaving a trail of assassinated bosses, landowners, priests, and other tyrants in their wake.

Today? 'Class War' is merely a slogan, a cool patch for your print shop to show how radical you are while extolling the benefits of veganism; white supremacy is the suburban mom in our checkout line that pisses us off and conveniently never the men in uniform with fingers on a trigger. Anarchists can feed the homeless, Anarchists can make gigantic puppets for the next protest, and by-golly-gee-willerkers Anarchists can promise to bring you the safest, most non-threatening and inclusive panel of authors who only you and a few friends have heard of aaaaaaall day.

But stop the police from lynching black people? Like, armed patrols or sabotage?

Who the fuck you think you’re dealing with pal?"

godsandradicals.org/2017/06/27/anarchists-failed-philando-castile-and-they-have-failed-black-americans/

In 1917, if you had a rifle, you were just as well armed as the police. Now, police have fucking tanks in america, everything is constantly monitored and murderers are caught very easily.

What the fuck do people like this really want though? Unless they're running an underground terror cell I don't see how they can criticise anyone else

To be fair. That's the same level of activism as shit posting on imagebords.

When?

I don't count shitposting as activism though, unless convincing people to not waste their time tweeting anti-imperialst defenses of capitalist states is activism. I actually agree with the article in that no one does anything about the police's reign of terror, but as has said you as an individual or small group can't compete with burger popo.

What the fuck, I actually read the post, this person is legitimately insane

He may be insane, but he's not wrong.

Not even going to read it, the dude sounds like another stupid Western chauvinist. How can he write this shit with a sense of indignation when the USA is committing genocide in Yemen and everyone, including him, and including BLM, is doing nothing to stop it.

He sounds ridiculous. Woke Leftism is shit, but the solution to it is not the return of beret pseudo-guerrila LARPing that only appeals to 16 year olds either.

White supremecy is literally constantly constantly the men in uniform with fingers on the trigger, this guy isn't just insane he's also retarded

As opposed to building the non existant party? Who the fuck is rolyplaying here?

Tell that to every IAF cell and the ITS.

all you guys are shitting on dr bones but edgy calls for violence his main argument is fucking right.
progressives and red liberals are more outraged by microagressions than people murdered by the state for being black. You can't call yourself left-wing if you defend pigs murdering people.

Anarkids have always been a fucking joke though that's why communists have always had to crush them in every revolution. Why? Libertarians which we despise look at all the things we hate and mock them for and it is easily applied to anarchists.

Like in every fucking communist revolution? Like we're supposed to? I'm sure the USSR's and other police and and secret police didn't rightfully murder a bunch of anti-revolutionaries and porkies? FUCK OFF

I didn't realize Philando Castille was a Kulak living in 1920s Ukraine.

But it is. Endless insurrection will actually do something eventually, endless circlejerking about how there's not enough people willing to vote for us so we should just endorse a mainstream liberal party, will not.

Those weren't communist revolutions.

Imagine actually believing this.

Imagine actually believing the ruling class would just stop because you paint them red.

Yeah. That's also pretty ridiculous.