When will the Golden One finally come out of the closet?

When will the Golden One finally come out of the closet?

I hope he has the stamina to go with those muscles otherwise he'd be fucking useless in a fight. Also firearms.

>>>/eceleb/

He can't fit in a closet in the first place.

And why the fuck does he have such a thin waist? He looks like he's foldable.

Hope he realizes that the ancient Greeks would have seen him as a Northern Barbarian and probably enslaved him to make extensive use of his butthole if he was lucky, or else just work him to death in a mine or something.

Apparently he doesn't do abs to keep weight down and calls it elf-physique or someshit if the fags who follow him are right. It looks fucking weird tbh.

Otherwise, I confess I jelly. I get no gainz from my lifting. Did he share his routine or plan or something? Hopefully it doesn't involves roids. It probably involves roids.

Roids and playing Skyrim. You an ectomorph or something fam?

When you stop posting e-celeb threads outside of /leftytrash/.

Wrong

Stomach vacuuming exercises. He's sucking in his stomach in all the above photos.

Why in hell does he think that looks good?

What a fag.

sage
SAGE

Closeted Holla Forumsacks.

When will you?

he's too grotesque to be a bottom in ancient greece, as the superior civilisation they are they recognised the supremacy of the cuteboy

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIEEET

muke is hotter tbqh

so, the superior race needs drugs to archieve something?

t. jelly nigger boys

Serious question for girls: would you take a young beta morrissey over a supposed alpha the golden one? Because if you choose the second you really got shit taste you hoe

die sodomite

I've been in a fight with someone like this.
I thought he was going to rip my head off, but he was winded after a body blow and tapped out.

That's like hoping Holla Forumsyps realize they'd be used for medical experments for being antisocial autistic 4F degenerates if their preferred system of government is ever implemented where they live

Nazi elfaboos confirmed for bottomfeeders

I think most females the patrician ones anyway would prefer a splintered broom to either of those two tbh

Yeah it's kinda funny how triggered they got about the Oathkeepers beating up the memes guy when those are the kind of people who would be in charge all the time if Holla Forums won.

What's with the morrissey hate on this board you faggots

Morrissey is the fucking man, dickweeds.

FUNCTIONAL STREMPH

morrissey is every teen girls dream but i think i would get sick of him

So he wants to create a society where tops get to live but bottoms must be executed… Does his elevator reach the top floor? Am I missing something here?

I 110% agree

Btw I read that he's a farage supporter