TRUMP TO BOMB SYRIA

Ypg proxies gonna love this

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html
youtu.be/a3mQE5ZrsfQ
archive.is/AsnzI
hurriyetdailynews.com/two-journalists-arrested-for-story-on-intelligence-trucks-bound-for-syria.aspx?pageID=238&nID=91722&NewsCatID=339
theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/27/turkish-journalists-charged-over-claim-that-secret-services-armed-syrian-rebels
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Translation:
We're preparing another false flag.

When do most Americans stop falling for it?

But don't we kill innocent children?

Yeah but only with good intentions

lol they don't even have to drop the bombs now, just say assad was gonna do it.

New saudi prince loves war

No they won't. This will be good for the Islamist opposition first and foremost.

worked with the Iraqi WMDs

READ THIS, SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS

tru

I'd hate if we start bombing the regime and start to engage in direct combat with Assad but if it benefits the YPG in the long run then at least something good comes out of it

POTUS don't seem to care

CIA are running the show now

They bombed a completely empty airfield to pretend that they're not supporting Assad. There's no way Trump will do something real to the Syrian army.

This is the basest and most moronic opportunism.

obvs as Trump is controlled by Assad's Russian allies

They didn't have any proof when they last reacted to a "chemical weapons attack". Do they have any proof for the last one now or are they just not gonna bother anymore?

I'm not sure if you guys are aware but 8/pol/ is just a CIA/MOSSAD psyop. Nazis or 'Nazis' wouldn't support what's happening in Syria. Below is my rationale while trying to defend a fellow Holla Forumsack.

Not sure if you are still lurking around, but you are absolutely correct. The exodus was manufactured by the CIA, came here to a containment board to confine Holla Forumsacks away from influencing potential American voters of the left/right scam that plays out every election.
Meanwhile American/Israeli government operations have hijacked original Holla Forums, an established brand that meant something, and have tried their hardest to steer it towards anti-muslim instead of anti-semitism.

/sg/ is the thread that's been holding down the fort and keeping 4/pol/ on topic. And everyone that participates deserves a huge thank you.

Any Holla Forumsacks still here, what's happening in Syria is a clear indicator that Trump's foreign policy is absolutely no different than any previous president or Hillary for that matter. He straight up lied.

Domestic policy has been meh on execution. He tweets all day, he could be honest with us if he wanted….but he doesn't, he tweets about pathetic bullshit that nobody with a brain actually care about.

Just arrest her, lock her up..
Build a massive wall, seriously wtf are we waiting for?
Stop immigration completely from ALL countries…
Audit the Fed already…

Why is the American military acting as mercenaries for the Israeli banking cartel/mafia, if American citizens do not see any benefit?

So yeah, if you are still lurking, this is a completely compromised shithole.

If you are Nazi or a Holla Forumsack, it should be clear as day after Syria that
are subverting the nationalist movement, >CTR
are actively still forcing American/Israeli loyalty through disinformation, while still forcing the left/right paradigm.

Kek nikki is behind the mess

both Holla Forums boards are completely swamped with shills who are totally in love with Zionism and Salafism now.

Holla Forumsacks loving Salafism makes perfect sense because their whole ideology is reactionary islam for white europeans.

#WHITESHARIA

Indeed.

youtu.be/a3mQE5ZrsfQ

Holy fuck at that video. Why is it so well-produced?

I hope to god Trump starts mini-WWIII.

This implies there were such attacks before.

oh, okay..

Art school Nazis

It's relatively easy to prove with high confidence Sarin was never used. Hope someone gets to investigate after the war is over. Will only possibly happen if Assad win though. If he doesn't… The war will never be over.

It won't benefit the YPG. With Assad out of the picture they will be totally isolated and make easy pickings for the Turks. In the current situation both Assad and the Kurds have a common Turkish enemy, and they have worked together to keep them at bay.

On the other hand if Assad is toppled then the YPG would likely start receiving major Russian support since they would be the only player left not directly aligned with the US apart from ISIS.

but they are directly aligned with the US

No they aren't. They are playing both sides against one another. They are recieving weapons from both the Russians and Americans and often work with Assad's forces. They have also fought with American backed militias in the FSA. To suggest that they are just puppets carrying out American interests is objectively false.

???

Who cares. The real problem is it actually won't help them at all

ITT: People who have no clue about Syria fall for conspiracy theories.

Stfu kike shill. Trump is BASED. Praise kek! #MAGA

You mean the ruling class?

Your country's politics are just a gigantic farce. It's so asinine that it's hard to make broad generalizations about it that aren't mostly true. Pretending otherwise, and even recognizing them as legitimate and worth entertaining, is a doomed endeavor.

I doubt it, considering most people on here agree with you and are cognizant of all the Trump/neocon shittery you've highlighted here. No doubt in my mind that our lack of influence is the only thing that lets us get away with relatively minimal subversion (though I have been seeing more desperate distractions in the face of real discussion).

Can give me a source on them recieving weapons from russia and fighting independently from the FSA?

Regarding them fighting FSA: google Euphrates Shield

Regarding Russia: google Russia Afrin YPG

bummer, I would've thought he would wag the dog with NK before Syria

UK Defence minister on possible new US strikes against Assad's forces: "I want to be very clear, we will support it"
archive.is/AsnzI

its the sad kind of hilarious that people thought trump was going to be any different. they wont let 'different' near the white house

You mean ( ( ( deep state ) ) ).

It's pretty clear at this point that Trump is using attacks on Assad as a way to shut the neocons up. Trump I think is entirely beholden in chasing the press cycle so the random and somewhat useless attacks (like firing missiles at an empty air field at 2 in the morning) is just to win a press cycle.

Hope he at least stands by the YPG against the hateful turks.

Libya 2: All Libations And No Liberations

Nikki haley and Mattis runs his foreign policy

I wonder if anyone is going to blow the whistle on the fake Sarin stuff. Might happen if they feel like Trump is going to kill a bunch of soldiers.

dont forget about the advanced chess strategies. its so amazing, it flies in the face of all Holla Forums logic and so many of them just willingly gobbled it up.
all it took was peer pressure and memes. is that really how easily suaded people are?
i thought everyone was familiar with such things, especially Holla Forums. but i guess all they want to do is rag on niggers and jews and not actually use their brain.

what? Granted, it's Hersch, but what?

A good day for being a false flagger.

Its complete crap, it contradicts the american story, the russian story and the syrian story all based on a single anonymous source without bothering to refute all the evidence poiting towards the american story.

Contradicting the stories of all parties involved who butcher the truth for their own propaganda. Who would've thunk
There is an even stronger evidence that the Nusra front and the Turkish secret service used Libyan gas smuggled over Turkey to do the false flag.

One particular incident that points heavily to this point which would actually contradict the american story and prove Hersch right was this incident.
hurriyetdailynews.com/two-journalists-arrested-for-story-on-intelligence-trucks-bound-for-syria.aspx?pageID=238&nID=91722&NewsCatID=339
theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/27/turkish-journalists-charged-over-claim-that-secret-services-armed-syrian-rebels

I hope so, comrade. The Kurds need such an environment.

Glad to see normies embrace egoism. Surely this wouldn't simply be a rehash of feudalism.

Will you dipshits shut the fuck up.

It's not based on a single source. Did you read it? Or did you only read the Bellingcat article? Of course it contradicts the story of all the major players. Because they're all lying.