youtube.com/watch?v=uCk37ui9cww

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang_conflict
youtube.com/watch?v=WKSllUPbzCI
youtu.be/VovRTt0hAPk
youtube.com/watch?v=WUH40Mgr0N0
youtube.com/watch?v=7Bq_dkPkQUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But seriously this is the funniest thing I've seen in a long tome.

I like how the only actual argument against Jezza they have is

Pack it in Jezza. This kid is roasting you too hard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang_conflict

With 14 likes

Wtf I hate Marx now

I watched this, I like that not even in their own fantasies do the alt right prevail, sucks for them :^)

This is how you know someone is talking out their ass.

See, there is your problem.
In reality this guy just wanted 'ethical' capitalism and got real spooked by Gulag

What fucking accent is that?

Wash your face lad.

God I fucking hate Ameribrits - they are fucking faggots. You'll find them in any /brit/ anywhere on imageboards. Who the fuck believes there is Marxist brainwashing in UK universities? It's an American meme.

Can someone summarize this video, I'm not sitting through 23 minutes of some 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧totally alpha🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 faggot with a trump cutout in his room.

I've watched three minutes but it's basically
That's three minutes in. He's a fucking spacker.

fucking lol

it's a little accent i like to call "ivan dobsky the meatsafe murderer. "

except dobsky would like corbyn because he just wants to go back to 1976.

I never told you this and rarely respond to your posts, but I love you fam.

Cheers.
Monkey Dust is an amazing Blair-era period piece, in addition to being hilarious in it's own right.

youtube.com/watch?v=WKSllUPbzCI
Still waiting for misery to be phased out and replaced by happy things, though. ;-;

I love that shit too fams and the Blair bits were my fave. Kinda thought I mighta been the only one.

youtu.be/VovRTt0hAPk

They All Come Home is the best bit
"That boy got a momma!?"
"Sure has… and I ain't gonna be the one to tell his momma her son ain't comin home."

Can someone tell me what accent that is so I can promptly genocide the entire geographical region

Haha yeah, if we're good at one thing it's archiving the misery we have to endure. Shame we can't say much for the last decade. Can't believe it's close to two decades from Monkey Dust. The Thick of It was great too, but Armando said he killed the series off because our country became too crazy to parody.

Like can you believe we used to be at the cutting edge of comedy but then our state media got couped by the Tories? It's a fucking outrage, fuck the dead disabled people, I want to start a civil war over the lack of satire.

Yeah, I hear that… at least we still have the old shit like Brass Eye to watch though eh.

Oh and I forgot my other favorite Monkey Dust clip

youtube.com/watch?v=WUH40Mgr0N0

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE JAAAAIL! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN FUCKING JAAAAIL!"

"Oy vey don't you stupid goy know that Israel are your friends and Hamas and Jeremy Corbyn are literally NAZIS that want anudda shoah!"

"Also the BNP aren't racist or anti-semetic"

what is it with those teenaged self-hating tranny tomboy-ish types with bad skin going alt-right?

daddy issues

I think neoliberalism sort of does a lot. I forget what I was reading, but the way people are afraid of being laughed at by some dickhead on a Channel 4 retrospective (like we laugh at 80s hair, etc.) does a lot to put a bullet in culture.

Though it may accidentally revive parody, since the end result is to become a Theresa May style recluse.

The Day Today is underrated as far as Morris goes. As relevant about the insanity of TV news as the day it was made. Indeed, there's a strong case news has actually gotten worse.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Bq_dkPkQUU

it's not even funny, just sad really. did that guy ever have a moment of self reflection or took a look in the mirror before turning a camera on?
you can hear his voice shake, talking like someone constipated trying to remember his script while pretending as if he's just casually talking way too hard.
fuck OP for making me feel sorry for those kids.