Some of you still don't understand that G20 protest in Hamburg is the most important event for the Left this year

Some of you still don't understand that G20 protest in Hamburg is the most important event for the Left this year.

Come to Hamburg. Bring your toothbrush. You will find a place to stay at.

youtube.com/watch?v=4CXJvJBjqLg

youtube.com/watch?v=QZRvFVWleyc

youtube.com/watch?v=m97QnsIepLU

youtube.com/watch?v=UvGLK7OHpds

Other urls found in this thread:

g20-protest.info/
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/david-graeber-the-shock-of-victory
graswurzel.tv/videos/mp4/2017-07-02_PolizeiputschHamburg.mp4
pscp.tv/freundeskreisv/1YqxokDpgoMxv
linksunten.indymedia.org/de/node/217391
youtu.be/6_5gio3yd3A
youtube.com/watch?v=9I6_H83Dj10
linksunten.indymedia.org/de/node/217414
youtube.com/watch?v=mrT--Id8QkQ
twitter.com/SoerenKohlhuber/status/882980664299147264
pscp.tv/w/1gqGvbNYjNqGB?q=g20
streaming.media.ccc.de/fcmc/live
youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/883022806396669954
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/883022239414669312
periscope.tv/w/1lPKqyOkWAPKb?q=g20
unicornriot.ninja/?p=16802
livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/7580204
nydailynews.com/news/politics/president-trump-apparently-hotel-room-hamburg-article-1.3305549?cid=bitly
youtube.com/watch?v=U1fTfh6yseo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rote_Flora
youtube.com/channel/UCGrGMUeikAPX8OHyuxxezHg/feed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AHAHAHAH you "people" are sick in the mind

You're useful idiot footsoldiers for the multinationals everything you believe coincides with their goals perfectly.

epic

I'm stuck in Burgerstan but I wish everyone who goes, tankie or anarchist, the best of luck. Burn a capitalist for me.

Just fuck my shit up, this is like a caricature of leftists that a Holla Forumsack would make.

go suck daddy trump's dick, young republican

Makes you think.

Why do Germans like open borders so much?

mulitnationals depend on borders you fuck-up

International G20 infos

g20-protest.info/

c-could you guys get @remarksist to h-host me?

Nice anarchist meme. I'm not against open borders per se but have you ever thought that the liberalization of borders between developed and developing countries might be an avante-garde method of capitalist multi-national expansion?

No you fucking dumb nigger this is a terrible idea under capitalism.

He's not wrong you know. I'm starting to get very suspicious about this open borders stuff. It's like they've performed entryism on the anarchists so they can always get want they want.

He is wrong. Open borders are a bad idea, but he's still wrong.

It's the open borders thing I'm specifically talking about. I'm just ignoring the attempts to will global insurrection into happening.

Fuck no m8 grow some balls and try to beat a leader then we will talk

please come back to me when you ponder what would happen if there were no borders
take your argument to its logical conclusion

Fam, anarchists are against states, why would they not be against borders?

It's their insistence that borders are opened under capitalism with a load of increasingly entrenched police states that makes me dislike them.

no anarchist wants capitalism to continue existing.

Their methods for stopping it are fucking shit then. How do they intend to stop capitalism by allowing millions of debtless people attuned to extreme poverty and willing to work for less than minimum wage into the country? Even then it's not like a state will surrender control of its borders on the whims of a group of people who can't even, in their thousands, manage to kill a single politician.

Under capitalism it would simply mean the obsolescence of any national labor market along with their particular regulations and the creation of a single global labor market on a deregulated free-market basis.

Capitalism would continue to exist because it is based on wage-labor and commodity production and not keeping beaners or Arabs out.

Even Imperialism would continue to exist because the global north cluster of developed nations and super-powers became rich because they have a greater supply of accumulated capital. Their superior level of industrialization and capital accumulation led them to become imperialist, not some racist official creating a border hundreds of years ago.

It would be reconstituted on a new globalization multi-cultural basis and arguably the main difference is the workers in the home nations would receive fewer "crumbs" and "bribes" because of the army of hungry and unemployed willing to take their place

Stop being edgy internet LARPers Holla Forums. Even if you don't agree with every point this can potentially be a huge blow against international capitals political institutions

Ah yes, lets displace millions of proletarians who dont buy into this whole "worker unity" thing because they come from semi-feudal societies, fracture the working class into ethnic groups, break unions and let wages plummet.

How so?

Just like how the counter globalisation protests delt a huge blow to neoliberal institutions

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/david-graeber-the-shock-of-victory

I can't believe you guys denounce actual revolutionary action because it's not ideologically perfect. Do you want to see capitalism die or not?

you won't get me that easily you crafty commies

Borders presuppose private property, and defending borders means defending the property of the bourgeoisie.

The object isn't 'open borders,' it's no borders whatever. The proletariat has and needs no country.

This. That's why he called the prletariate of all countries to unite.

we would have communism which is what we want.

Zizek will be there - RUMOURED!

Will he be part of the black bloc?

The 20 worst imperial powers meet and Hamburg but Leftypol doesn't show up to protest. Why?

Graeber himself is stating that, in spite of recent victories, the Left has failed to take this further into a coherent vision of a future society. That's why people on Holla Forums are so dismissive of these protest movements; because they haven't gone far enough, and have only achieve mild short-term concessions that can always be rolled back by the forces of reaction when the material conditions stop favoring them.

"This is true in a manner of speaking. That is to say, it’s true that we didn’t destroy capitalism. But we (taking the “we” here as the horizontalist, direct-action oriented wing of the planetary movement against neoliberalism) did arguably deal it a bigger blow in just two years than anyone since, say, the Russian Revolution.
Let me take this point by point:
* FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS. All the ambitious free trade treaties planned since 1998 have failed, The MAI was routed; the FTAA, focus of the actions in Quebec City and Miami, stopped dead in its tracks. Most of us remember the 2003 FTAA summit mainly for introducing the “Miami model” of extreme police repression even against obviously non-violent civil resistance. It was that. But we forget this was more than anything the enraged flailings of a pack of extremely sore losers — Miami was the meeting where the FTAA was definitively killed. Now no one is even talking about broad, ambitious treaties on that scale. The US is reduced to pushing for minor country-to-country trade pacts with traditional allies like South Korea and Peru, or at best deals like CAFTA, uniting its remaining client states in Central America, and it’s not even clear it will manage to pull off that.

* THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION. After the catastrophe (for them) in Seattle, organizers moved the next meeting to the Persian Gulf island of Doha, apparently deciding they would rather run the risk of being blown up by Osama bin Laden than having to face another DAN blockade. For six years they hammered away at the “Doha round”. The problem was that, emboldened by the protest movement Southern governments began insisting they would no longer agree open their borders to agricultural imports from rich countries unless those rich countries at least stopped pouring billions of dollars of subsidies at their own farmers, thus ensuring Southern farmers couldn’t possibly compete. Since the US in particular had no intention of itself making any of the sort of sacrifices it demanded of the rest of the world, all deals were off. In July 2006, Pierre Lamy, head of the WTO, declared the Doha round dead and at this point no one is even talking about another WTO negotiation for at least two years — at which point the organization might very possibly not exist.

* THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AND WORLD BANK. This is the most amazing story of all. The IMF is rapidly approaching bankruptcy, and it is a direct result of the worldwide mobilization against them. To put the matter bluntly: we destroyed it. The World Bank is not doing all that much better. But by the time the full effects were felt, we weren’t even paying attention."

How the fuck are these "mild and short term concessions"? And what do you propose instead that will somehow cause more substantial change than this? Wheatpasting and selling newspapers?

No they are not. Organizing unions,political parties and other left-wing organizations is far more important.

Because real anti imperialism is posting Assad memes and whining about anarchists.

commies are going, but you are overestimating the popularity of this shit board and how many people in that area are on here.
i simply just don't have the options to go. go fuck yourself.

This was primarily a reaction to the people here whining about le anarkiddies.

I think I will come. I'm not really an anarchist or even pissed off that world leaders will meet there, but this will be a great opportunity to meet real leftists outside of my country/region.
This will be a situation, in the situationist sense, and I've got to see with my own eyes if the Invisible Committee are right to exalt the virtues of protesting and insurrectionism (even though I share the criticisms of Srnicek & Williams regarding them).
Last but not least, Hamburg is an awesome city. It's beautiful, alcohol is cheap unlike rents, sadly, and most locals were quite kind and friendly when I visited last year. I've also met Monday a couple of Germans by chance who studied there and will come too, so I guess it's a sign that I have to go there. I just hope I won't get caught by the cops, but I don't really have the smashie spirit in me.

I don't understand why they decided to meet too far from St. Pauli/Sternschanze btw. It's as if they are asking for chaos.

meant *not too far*

Inform yourselve anyway and get the number of the lawyers helping demonstrators just in case, in such situations police often goes overboard. But they also often announce these numbers at the start of the demonstrations, or they run around with pink vests, and you should be able to ask basically anyone who looks dedicated for the number.

I read in Spiegel that Merkel wished that it would be done in Hamburg and the SPD gov loved the idea for some reason. As there arent many places to do such event they had to make due with the halls in the middle of the city. Preparing the stage for some real escalation.

Unless you have rifles I don't wanna hear it.

100.000 people telling politicians NO to their policies actually does something.

Well they do have a tank

Thank you for this advice. Do you know any useful Twitter accounts I should follow (in English preferably, but some German ones wouldn't hurt too so I can learn your language a bit) ?

The cops are pretty harsh in Germany, you'll probably want to bring goggles and face masks against pepperspray or tear gas. An actual gas mask would be overkill.
Just prepare well if you're going.

I see, cops in France are quick to use tear gas too, so I think I will buy a ski mask before I go.

Oh wow, that was cringey. Anarkiddies have managed to commodify violent protest. Fucking event tourism.

Go back to selling newspapers or whatever you think is "activism" faggot

Because I'm on the other side of the world, faggot.

Not really. It does not change party lines, it does not give out any concrete demands to ruling class and rarely change politics(at least far as the 20G summit protests go).

Bump reminder for everyone to come to Hamburg.

Tommorow is the first demonstration 10.000 are expected

Unless you plan to kill all the assembled leaders, I don't think it will matter a lick.

Why are the most retarded people always from /r9k/?

What's the inherent value of mass immigration?

It's what happens when you don't autistically defend the borders of imperialist powers who create the conditions for that mass migration in the first place.
Imperialist.

There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?? Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again make a horrendous post and fill in the captcha. Oh we all know the post, the epic "you're an anarcho-tankie fascist" isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Holla Forums spouting his misanthropy. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is "READ BOB BLACK YOU FUCKING TANKKIE!"
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

Brain drain and muscle drain is a form of imperialism that damage the countries of origin, causing even more migration. You can terminate the reasons for mass migration without creating a huge unemployed mass of immigrants who live in ghettos and flip burgers.

t. "anarchist" who supports states because people he thinks look silly are against states

Sounds like a massive pile of downtrodden revolutionary energy.

Yeah, it's how you get fascism.

What about open borders for Rojava? Would you like that?

I forgot all those immigrants will be advocating for the fascist party that openly paints them as the enemy, instead of the marxist party that appeals to their poor living conditions, or the anarchists in their own community attempting to improve it.
Sure, whatever.
Now, you tell me. Your country destroys another country, ruins it, turns it to dust, and then you refuse to accept those same displaced people over something as petty as wages? Those same displaced people who have more reason than anyone you live near already to hate this system, and to want to fight this system?

Fascism comes from the middle class my dude.

Also borders a shit.

No, fascism comes from brown people who will lower our wages.
Build the wall! Anarchy!

It really does.

Unless the amount of immigrants outnumbers the number of whites, which is very unlikely, the white working class will vote for neo-fascist parties, which will objectively increase their living standards as long as they have access to imperialist exploitation.

Absolutely delusional. Marxism is completely irrelevant in Europe and anarchism is dead. Greece maybe an exception. You are currently having a push to the right, and when the right adopts keynesian elements of a welfare state, like LePen, they will win elections. The only reason that parties like the AfD or UKIP aren't doing better is because of their neoliberal program. Your policy of unchecked immigration will be perceived as ethnic replacement and is highly dangerous in the current situation.

I'm not associated with "my country" like that. I'm actively against imperialism whenever I get the chance to speak up against it. Stop with your petty tribalism and engage in a dialectical analysis.

The middle class doesn't exist.

What a surprise a Chinese revisionist

I was revising what exactly?

Ever since they closed the Nordsee in our town, these things are hard to come by. Of course I am going to Hamburg.

btw. when we had a G8 meeting in Heiligendamm 2007, it was a massive boost for the left. The euphoria back then certainly helped the newly established Left party to bring into unknown highs. Of course the euphoria dissipated so I am actually hoping that this even reignites it.

I do wonder if this view will survive America's decline into a third-world shithole. It's very convenient that the people who want to close the borders are the ones on the "good" side of them.

I'm actually fairly neutral on the issue because I recognize that I just don't know enough to accurately predict the outcome of either policy, but I'd love to know if the communists in the poorest countries agreed with you.

Yeah and because you love brown people so much you want to encourage them to submit themselves to human traffickers, die in the Sahara, end up in a concentration camp in Libya or drown in the Mediterranean Sea.

The communists in the poorest countries want the migrants who leave for Europe to pick up a gun and fight, instead of getting lured into a suicidal journey by human traffickers.

Brought to you by the same brilliant thinkers who brought you the war on drugs.

Let me rephrase that.
I'd love to know (from a reliable source) if the communists in the poorest countries agree with you.

I was arguing with the anarchist. Anarchist doesn't want borders because it's from the state, but wants the same neoliberal state to actively fly out people from poor countries.

You can't have it both ways.

lel, stop going on Holla Forums. This is not something normal people actually think about. The only people voting for far right parties then will be the same people who do it already now.
Trump is not a far right party.
Permanently, and forever, and this is why we need to just give up and accept right wing nationalism?
By a small minority of retards on the internet who's "deep theory" you keep parroting like it's relevant or true.
Oh right. When you're defending it from the barbarian hordes you're fine but when it comes time to reap what's been sown, hey, it ain't you.

I'm so sorry I don't want your sweat shop workers to be forced to stay in their hellholes making luxuries for your western ass.

Well what do you think? Do you think they approve of their own proletariat to just leave instead of picking up the fight? Remember that revolution is actually possible in countries suffering from imperialism.

You used precisely the same argument against me:

You can't really jump straight from feudalism to communism, and even if they did manage to build a communist society they'd just receive a nice shipment of regime change from the CIA.
Communism will not be allowed to exist so long as the superpowers are capitalist.

You imply a revolution is a nation-by-nation thing. The revolutionary society will exist between two borders. It won't be held down by the baggage of the past or any previous national identity forcing us to make compromises for traditions it's better to abandon or allowing counter-revolutionary sentiment the best platform it could ask for.

I must have imagined the surge of right-wing politics all over the west. It doesn't matter if they are far-right, cuckservative or whatever, the are pushing the ruling class to take on a more restrictive stance to immigration - in the end it doesn't matter, it solidifies the right-wing consensus since all the SocDem or DemSoc parties are more than willing to take the bait and buy into the liberal IdPol and won't ever advocate border security. Take this from someone who is polticially active: If I got a dime everytime somebody told me "I agree with you guys 100%, but I can't bring myself to vote for you as long as you are being unreasonable with your demand for open borders" I'd be a rich man indeed.

No, absolutely not. I wish this were true but it isn't. People talk like this, behind closed doors.

The sweatshops are going to disappear the more brown people we take in?

Stop making a moral argument. Your moralfaggotery is liberal bullshit and nobody wants to be arround people who create big no-nos in debates through arbitrary moral dogmas.

But revolution happens where it happens, and Marx didn't expect fascism, social democracy and imperialism to perpetuate capitalism way longer than its anticipated lifespawn. Centrally planned socialist construction also has proven to work faster than capitalism in terms of creating an industrialized society.

Revolution has happened nation-by-nation only so far. Call me when global revolution happens.

And it's failed every time you've tried that.
Please, continue to repeat the mistakes of the past then blame anyone except your failed theories.

You didn't address the other part of
South America is littered with the dead husks of communist countries which have been forcibly turned back to capitalism by the US. Winning a revolution in a third would country is like winning a battle for a random field in the middle of your enemy's territory. It's not defensible and will just get recaptured.
The USSR actually came closer to a global revolution because it had the military power to go toe-to-toe with America.

It didn't fail. It was dismantled every time.

Meanwhile your "theory" achieved close to nothing.

You're right but South America is a little bit of a special case as the US see it as their backyard since the Monroe Doctrine. However, one notice how US interventions become weaker and more ineffective, Maduro is still kicking - comparing to how smooth and clean they removed Allende, this is a sign that the US cannot conduct regime changes left and right anymore than it used to do. Syria for example is another war which the US pretty much lost.

Vietnam would also be an example of a Third World country resisting US imperialism. It's hard, but it's possible. Now more then ever, since clandestine CIA ops are harder and harder to keep secret, through new information and media technology.

Even in a case like Cuba where it has survived all the attempted coups and blockades, what can they actually do? The sanctions make their standard of living lower than that of many western capitalist countries, so they don't even serve as great propaganda examples.

Don't underestimate the subverting power of capitalism. When they look for a better life 99% want to consume more and defend capitalism.

Point me to the communist society.

Don't pretend only people not from your country can be victims of this.

The stereotype is not a caricature but rather something real that can be observed.

Their dependency of borders is found mostly in that they are a hindrance to their growth.

Bump

Any sick footage of smashy in action yet or have the protests not begun?

Today was a protest many people were there (including me) but most of them werde peaceful so we did not start shit

Pigs already bullying. #NoG20

Sticky this shit and move your ass to Hamburg!

Pigs violate the freedom of assembly. Steal protesters tents.

graswurzel.tv/videos/mp4/2017-07-02_PolizeiputschHamburg.mp4

The irony is painful.

The Police just busted into the protest camps even though they were allowed by the tribunal

topkek

Sauce?

Fuck, I'm about to take a bus to go there in 5 hours and I want to bring my laptop with me but now I'm just becoming increasingly nervous, sleep deprived and uncertain of what I should do. Godammit.
And my backpack is already too heavy and I want to futher east after this shit. Fuck myself

Good luck man, dont be to nervous you will surely find a place to sleep. Make some nice pics for us.

multinationals depend on selectively permeable borders, not open ones. try migrating into almost any country with no skills that are in demand or a useful degree and in a timely manner. moreover, workers who are given jobs on student and working visas generally have all sorts of restrictions placed upon them that could lead to them being deported if they break them and the authorities find out. precarious situations like such make them much less likely to demand better wages and conditions. doesn't sound like an open borders policy, does it? that's because it's not in any way.

the examples we're always given of 'open border neoliberals' like Obama and Clinton have often presided over record numbers of deportations, while Trump is mostly continuing their policies and pledging to build a wall that a. mostly already exists and b. was never feasible to build the way he was promising it would be to begin with. the system continues on functioning as it did before regardless of who's in the top job. voting for the far-right because of le accelerationist meme has never led to immigration actually being stopped completely and pandering to racist sentiments is not leftist in the slightest.

As the legal camps where forbidden and ended by police wild camps are springing up at many places.

Two of my friends are going. I wish them the best of luck.

Unrelated but the top left girl is a top tier qt and tfw no revolution gf

off topic sage

Bump

Will Chapo Trap house be there? Or will they just talk bull shit as usual?

Will you be there? Or will you just talk bull shit as usual?

pscp.tv/freundeskreisv/1YqxokDpgoMxv

Having a tent-out was a monumentally bad idea.
Really - what did you expect?

Shit could also get much worse, all it takes is one psycho nationalist to get in a four-wheeled vehicle and just plow through them at whim. They seem to be completely vulnerable.

This is an example of why we need robust ways of organizing informally, spontaneously.

There needs to be more technological solutions for this.
A leftist, sufficiently encrypted and with emphasis on security culture Air BnB for example.

There are many people in Hamburg who offer free sleeping places (of course some Nu-Porkies try to make $$$ as well) Startpage aroound you will find infos where you can sleep for free.

This is not the USA.

linksunten.indymedia.org/de/node/217391

There are small camps popping up providing sleeping space like this one on the grounds of a church showing solidarity(Evangelical church is pretty nice actually in germany, while still liberal af they are pretty friendly towards leftist activists and groups). Also mood is good and many foreigners especially french are arriving.

errytime
youtu.be/6_5gio3yd3A

big businesses are anti-migration
you're just parroting propaganda

muh immigrashun

Just keep on taking that thick, propagandist Koch baby

300 sleeping tents just got allowed by a court, but this whole debacle might actually be good, having various decentralised camps being open instead of a coupple huge ones is good.

This. Hamburg will burn!

Fuck the Police!

A C A B
C
A
B

All the cats are beautiful!

youtube.com/watch?v=9I6_H83Dj10

"If you think about things, you become radicalized” (Helke Sander)

linksunten.indymedia.org/de/node/217414

Decentralised infrastructure seems to be up and running, I wish fun and good luck to everyone attending!

Very good. Bomb Hamburg!

#YesWeCamp! Reisebusse erreichen ohne Kontrollen das Camp im Volkspark!

I dont get it, isnt open borders whats driving wages down, creating ethnic competition and conflict, and basically turning the whole world into Brasil?
Sometimetimes i think you are retarded, or you are a paid poster from Israel.

god damn i have to go to a wedding but I want to be there

Same, I am a bit sad that I didnt keep this weekend free because it looks like a lot of fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrT--Id8QkQ

Whats the best newsticker to follow the welcome to hell demonstration?

Being in Hamburg. Besides Twitter prsctv

Is this fuckig Lauren Southern with a Identitarian T-Shirt at the welcome to hell demonstration?

Does she have a fucking death wish?

Duh. She's trying to evoke a deserved response from strangers so she can cry about it later.

If she is lucky no one will care to much, but this can end really bad, especially if shes filming agressivly. Apparenlty she changed her t-shirt atleast so no one might recognise her as she isnt that well known in europe.

I hope it ends badly, it'd be pure schadenfreude. She's too used to proselytizing in a country where the "radical left" is mostly limp-wristed hipsters. European antifa are still shit, but if she pisses them off there will be hell to pay.

Its still early but if she stays till the demonstration starts it will be hard af for the police to get her out if she gets attacked. I hope atleast all of her camera stuff gets taken.

Feel a sudden urge to take a leak whenever I see her

twitter.com/SoerenKohlhuber/status/882980664299147264

Another picture, apparenly there with some other retarded streamers.

I always have to have a very aggressive piss whenever she pops up. Maybe this is something worth researching?

This.

tbh you should make a thread about it because debates about immigration on Holla Forums are more often than not pants-on-head retarded, this could raise the level of discussion

Completely open borders is a fundamental tenant of any free market economist and policy wonk and you are their useful idiots.

free movement of capital and free movement of labour are two separate issues

So, hypothetically speaking.
Would you support the entire world being annexed by Germany?
Do you think that plan is feasible?

If not, why not.
And why would the contrived plan of "open borders multi culti move around and blanda upp" work instead?

Nobody would need to move an inch to become German.
Everybody would be German.
Anything produced anywhere would be made in Germany.

There would be no borders aside from the athmosphere.
True equality and fast.
All it takes is a few signatures of nation leaders and the deal is done.

pscp.tv/w/1gqGvbNYjNqGB?q=g20

Go back to reddit

So many people in ninja costumes

streaming.media.ccc.de/fcmc/live

Good stream, imo nothing much will happen, anarchists dont want total escalation and there is to much police. Police might want to start shit so they can jail as many militants as possible now.

What's going on? Are they surrounded by cops from both ends now?

Yep. Pigs will be pigs. Dead pigs!

You go back to being incapable of answering questions.

Can someone tell what's going on?

Pigs block demo because one or more have a Vermummung..

the G20 is complete shit so the antifa and the left in germany they are just larping smashies who dont do anything good the "horseshoe theory" has existed for a long time here in germany and is freqeuntly used and theres a reason for that.

Holla Forums ist da drüben →

It's against the law in Germany?

Yes! Vermummungsverboot.

Need you all the wayyy – ROSANNAAAA_YAYYY

A ANTI ANTICAPITALISTA A ANTI ANTICAPITALISTA!!!!1

What you gotta understand is that struggles exist outside of nation struggles. A communist might even say that there is such a thing as class struggle.

digga du weißt doch wie viele Mistgestalten es in der deutschen Linken gibt tu net so die haben mehr feminismus und Lgbt akttivismus auf ihren Plänen als anti-kapitalismus wir brauchen mehr Leute wie Sarah Wganeknecht. Geh doch mal zu den Leuten die bei der G20 protestieren hin und frag sie was Kommunismus und anarchismus ist "ehh anarchismus ist wenn es kein Rassismus gibt :DDDDDD" " Kommunismus ist ein System in dem alle gleich sind nicht zu verwechseln mit stalin der alle schwule getöt hat weswegen er kein kommunist war :DDD" es gibt viel zu viele solcher leute in der momentanen Linken, und oho lass mich nicht mit den anti-des anfangen.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

*tips fedora*

Police never planned to let this even happen. So much for freedom of assembly. Where are the polyps defending our basic rights now?

Geh sterben statt dich über eine subkultur auszuweinen. Ist ja nicht so als würdet ihr irgendwas auf die reihe kriegen.

Sozialdemokratie ftw Kapitalismus totregulieren!1!1!!!

What exactly are these people protesting anyway? The import of more middle Eastern bulls? Is the German welfare state not stressed enough?

L'INTERNATIONALE
SERA LE GENRE HUMAIN

Globalisation

the cringe

german antifa twitter is spreading the pictures and her name as we speak
lets see where this goes

Yeah, no.

why is hotaru so hot

Police just set the start for escalation this weekend by obviously not giving a single fuck about law and order and never intending to let people demonstrate.

Fuck you cuck you people and your kike paymasters should be turned into glue and lampshades.

What are you doing here?

Anti-globalisation has always been a left-wing position. Stay eternally cucked

ZOG is an acronym for "Zionist occupied government"

you just said Zionist occupied government occupied government.

just sayin

why?

welcome newfriends

"newfriends" haha is that a new meme?

protests are already getting spicy
twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/883022806396669954

dayum!

Why do these protestor types always suck at pushing back police?

Why are you not there to show them how it's done?

Because I don't give af about the G20 and I live halfway across the globe from it?

So much for Nazbols being against globalists…

Because thats not the aim, stop believing bourgie propaganda retard.

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/883022239414669312
Good video showing how the police failed to arrest most of the blackblock, now these people will run around angry. Might become a spicy night. Besides that its currently pretty calm.

Wew.

So then the point is to distract the police with the only thing the police could conceivably be distracted by soooo… what? Is someone going to bomb the summit while police are distracted? Because for a "Welcome to Hell" protest, it sure seems pretty unthreatening.

Why don't you go and bomb it if you are against globalism like you claim to be?

Literally cannot be there. Again. Christ… I knew you guys could be slow, but fuck me.

It's to disrupt the summit as much as possible.
It's to call for people to fight against this shit.
It's to prepare people for further action.
I recall the Egyptian revolution of recently to have come from a demonstration gone wrong.
So no reason to think it can't be useful.

Fuck off globalist shill

American media is reporting sensationalist bullshit again, but thats to be expected. We will see the next days how much of it is believed by our local burger. This guy is allready clearly not getting it this is just a militant protest and good fun. No one in the movement aims at terrorism or to even hurt people on purpose. At best its temporary resistance against the state rules and showing the true face of it. Its not propaganda aimed to recruit liberals and its not terrorism and aimless "violence".

Interesting. I guess that makes sense. Seems a bit loose and not very productive, but I guess it could potentially work in their favour if the agitation works to get anyone else going. At the very least, they made a decent entrance.

Boy, sure is getting bourgeois in here…

For anyone looking for streams:
periscope.tv/w/1lPKqyOkWAPKb?q=g20

unicornriot.ninja/?p=16802
english stream. smashes smashing lots of glass, police just charged and a few fell over like the dumb dicks they are

livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/7580204
direct link to stream sorry. smashies really have to figure out how not to get kettled every fucking time

Because the state has a comparative advantage in violence?
It's like the definition of a state.

I'm at one of the camp and a police helicopter has been flying over it since the protest has ended. It is as if they want to prevent us from sleeping.
If that's the case, this is a smart tactic, but fortunately I'm used to weird noise/drone music and planned to drink myself to sleep anyway

I napalm you cucks and you get cooked to death.

how many people are there? ballpark?

are there plans to protest in the morning? what's going on?

Wtf I'm a reactionary now

That's because the media is trying to spin it as a anti-trump/putin protest.

Man american media is truly retarded.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/president-trump-apparently-hotel-room-hamburg-article-1.3305549?cid=bitly
Alright, i laughed.

To the top! Day 2 is starting, there should be some spicy stuff to follow.

some webms from Holla Forums

Bump. Hamburg is burning!

Sorry I didn't respond earlier because I didn't have much battery left on my phone.
I would say ~100 people, more or less. I'm very not good at estimating that kind of stuff.
I don't understand what you mean by ballpark, but if it's Millerntor-Stadion, no.
Some people blocked the harbor apparently this morning. Check FCMC News on twitter if you want more informations.
Also, maybe I shouldn't upload this on the internet but I just came across this graffiti.

The constant throbbing of helicopters, the hurried police sirens ringing every couple of minutes as well as the occasional distant explosion of tear gas grenades along the sight of people doing their business as usual give a really strange atmosphere to the city. I read the first chapter of Neuromancer this morning and I feel like I'm living in a distant prequel of it.

How is lighting peoples cars on fire going to bring those people to our side? Now we're just going to forever be known as nothing more than "anarchist means a person who burns your car"

Doesn't even look like a wealthy part of the city. What the fuck are they thinking.

Can someone post the part of the Unabomber manifesto talking about how revolutionaries are guided into changing society towards the desired goals of the powerful?

You gotta learn the anarchist tactic of blaming police provocateurs.

Police provocateurs really do exist

don't bother
they will achieve nothing and are only playing right into porkies hands
german right wing media is already milking the whole thing
"HAMBURG AT WAR"
"VIOLENT LEFTIST EXTREMISTS OUT OF CONTROL"
"CRAZY ANARCHISTS BURNING CARS OF INNOCENT WORKING CLASS PEOPLE"

She is literally playing 12d chess btw. It's not a coincidence that place that this meeting was done where the antifa have the strongest presence. She wants the leftists to look violent.

How will insurance companies ever recover

The thing is what most the guys here need to understand how utterly despised the radical left already is amongst average citizens in Germany. There is absolutely no indication whatsoever that violent protest, even if it'd hit the right targets, would achieve anything but despisal, a law-and-order mentality and supreme alienation for the left in Germany. You need material conditions to be different for that, otherwise you are just LARPing or taking part in a form of commodified event tourism.

Violence isn't always good just because liberals don't do it. If you look at all serious revolutionary movements which came into power or are close to the latter you see that they are ideologically organized. It's physical protest combined with theory and taking a on stance, presenting an alternative. I double dare you to talk to any of these smashies and ask them what socialism or anarchism is.

Liberals gtfo this thread with your pacifism. Can someone start a new thread with live updates please

Except thats completely untrue and porky propaganda. Counter-globalisation riots have historically been ridiculously efficient at dealing blows to capitals institutions. Fear of repression instead of actual repression is what killed the movements after 9/11 happened

Why can't I shake the feeling we're being hit by COINTELPRO? Randomly burning cars in the street doesn't accomplish anything. Fuck's sake, if you have 100k people bully some Nazis.

They just have the state,corporations and legal system do it on their behalf.

It gets people's attention

With those numbers go fucking smash capitalism. Take over a block or city hall and gulag the porkies. Seize a bank and hand out the gold reserve. This is no different from Berkely Fight Club.

Look at the pigs. Just look at them!

youtube.com/watch?v=U1fTfh6yseo

Because not everyone has the money or the time to just travel to Hamburg for a protest. Not everyone in here is a NEET.

How ? Hamburg is a big city, and even though we are all around St. Pauli, it's not like we can regroup everybody at some precise point in a very short frame of time and start doing something serious like this.
More importantly, most people aren't illegalists or want to be violent. They don't shun the black bloc at all, but they aren't willing to be part of it, myself included.
Moreover, the decentralized and chaotic form of these protests are maybe their strength. Even though they have a couple of helicopters to get what is going on, the police doesn't seem to know how to intervene in a very efficient manner (pics related, I took them less than 15 minutes apart).
You should have come instead if you are that willing to set shit on fire. Personally I don't want to get into trouble because I'm not German and relatively far away from home.

That's what I do tbh, and I don't feel bad about it. It's great to see a big foreign city being unusually alive and animated.
I'm sure Club Mate, Astra, FlixBus, as well as local kiosks, döners and shops are getting a massive spike of profit this week, and I contributed to this. But what would have been the alternative ? Drinking beers in front of imageboards in my small room while feeling bad about what I'm doing with my life, as usual ? I don't regret anything.

that's what half of the smashies are there for: attention whoring. the other half are BfV provocateurs. both of them achieve the same result: make the entire political left look stupid in the eyes of our own demographic and confirm the bourgeois mainstream media narrative: "leftists are ugly punks, hooligans with no taste who like to make drama and attention whore, smash things and attack police men".

great job, you dumb cunts. i'm sure you'll bring us all a step closer towards communism by doing exactly what the bourgeois expects and wants you to do.

well done Holla Forums !
are you proud of yourself ?

is G20 just an excuse to fuck everyone others life up ?

i know the whole G20 event is shit, but does it justify everything ?

We have two threads on these events, if you read them your questions will be answered.

why don't you go to wacken, roskilde or splash instead? you can have all that there plus more and you can buy merchandise, drink club mate and eat döner while being high on codeine, lsd, mdma and whatnot. and you don't make serious communists, socialists and other leftists look stupid in the process.

Because it's too expensive and you can't do shit in this kind of event.
What is your beef with me? I'm not doing anything except discretly following protests, wandering around the city and staying at a camp. How would I make anyone else than me look ridiculous by doing that ?
You should have come too and get everyone into your grand serious scheme to overthrow capitalism, but instead you decided to stay comfortably at home in front of your computer like a faggot.
I can't count the amount of Germans I saw openly drinking beers in the streets because they aren't as uptight as you. People like to have fun during protests, and will always do. Read the text about the Paris Commune the Situationists wrote.

As we say in my country : When you truly love something, you don't count the costs

Youtube channel sources for reporting on radical activity:

Our lack of socialist self-narrative is actively corrosive for our aspired ends.

I want to punch her fucking disgusting face

This, they could go and beat up porky but instewd they destroy cars, fucking useless rats

Phew, thank God, I thought for a moment that torching random cars was more corrosive for whatever ends.

What you're seeing is insurrection, what you're missing out is communization (which is far less bombastic).

oh we do

think you can get your boss' cock further down your throat?

this

fugg off.

The theory behind Smashy is to show that liberals care more about some windows and property damage, than the mass structural damage and violence carried out by capitalism and the state.

I don't think it works well (they don't frame the narrative and they attack prole targets) but I understand why.

They should be hitting banks and reactionary businesses, not proles cars really.

links?

It isn't actually hard to understand at all why they attack soft targets. Without Smashies creating chaos elsewhere, 100% of police forces would be at the main front.

Yes? That's what capitalists do.

yes because in 2017 banks literally have sacks of gold coins in big brown sacks with dollar signs on them stored in giant safes and we can totally dismantle capitalism by opening up the giant safes (by blowing them up with a stick of ACME dynamite or by figuring out the combination with a stethoscope) and handing out the gold to the workers who will all suddenly become millionaires.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rote_Flora

If they wanted to rid of the leftists degenerates, they could so easily. Leftists have such a big victim complex for no fucking reason.

>Goes around with this bloke: youtube.com/channel/UCGrGMUeikAPX8OHyuxxezHg/feed
Tbf we should be using this to paint her as an actual fascist: would justify ANTIFA being against her.

I just see a bunch of idiots ignoring all messages and only caring about property damage and cops being hurt.

yeah basically.
Holla Forums has been far more concerned with property than a lot of the fucking news media has.