Is this our guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=dqB-EMqpsUA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rD8U8GExp8&t=149s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This kid got bullied by Alex Jones and his goons so I think…maybe?
Too hard to tell since he's REALLY young

Holla Forumsyps ==B T F O== by a 10 year old.

How can they possibly recover?

Why do lefties love to damage their kids like that? Not only is he mentally destroyed but his physique doesn't really looks like of a one who shares.

He's too radical this hothead will get us all killed. Someone put a leash on this kid before he blows the whole operation.

His household is a communist utopia where everyone shares so much they're all obese from sharing too many pizzas.

say it ain't so!

obviously he is

I do not think he has read very deeply into Marxism given that he is still quite young. In a few more years, I believe Scenable will be at /our guy/ levels if he becomes more well-read and keeps consistently uploading on his channel. Then again, /our guy/ is just a meme.

The real question is whether he will age like Drake or Josh?

Yeah, seems like a pretty good idea.

Comrade kiddo will lead the revolution

Long live comrade Sceneable
*wink wink*

There is no telling how many he has already killed in his slow rise to the top.

I wonder what his neighbors think when they hear a little kid yelling about the definition of communism outside.

Why do Conservatives love to damage their kids like that? Not only are they mentally destroyed, but they aren't prepared for real life.
And for the record this is literally my life story, this is life in at least the southern half of America.

He's not wrong

I've literally had the same experience. Though when I began to get into reading Marx and such when I was a teenager my father was very proud of me. Given when he learned I was a communist we ended up having a 3 hour debate but after he told me he was very happy to see how much thought I had put into my beliefs and didn't just believe what ever I was told

You've got a great dad, user. It's nice if you have a parent that just happens to share the same political perspective as you, but one who doesn't share the same perspective yet respects your dedication to your beliefs anyway is a true testament to pure character. He's done a better job raising you than most other burger parents out there. I strongly recommend you cherish the time you have with him, while it still lasts.

Not just by Alex Jones, but by this centrist classcuck "memelord" who goes by the title Promethamemez: youtube.com/watch?v=7rD8U8GExp8&t=149s