So Holla Forums, what do you do for a living?

So Holla Forums, what do you do for a living?

neetbux is sort of like being paid to not masturbate in public.

Collect neetbux and convince the gubbermint that "b-but i'm just a shambling useless autist"

Currently parasiting my parents.
But I've worked fulltime before.

hi Holla Forums

I work at a gas station 12 hours a day, 15 days a month.

2000 a week in Soros Bucks plus an Extra 400 a week in reparations money for being black along with a state issued Aryan GF who I ruin with my BBC which is the reason why people on Holla Forums are alone and have no money.

I legitimately have three mental illnesses, none of them are autism. I don't think your association with us is something to be ashamed of and to assume is a Holla Forums false flag. You big baby.

jews in the new world order pay me to shill on 4chan.

About $5k per month shilling deeply triggering and problematic and cultural Marxist agendas on Christian image boards as well as government bux

capped for posterity

what are you talking about? I haven't gotten my sorosbux yet

just act like a jabbering ReRe and they'll fork over in no time

That's the heart of the problem. What's with your weird hangups?

maid

I hide my power level.

Post pictures

now this is a pol post.

Do you have cat ears?

of what, laundry?

Is there a problem with poor and sick people? Do we not need poor and sick people?

more like "maid"

I'm a NEET who gets autismo buxs but not for autism.

I work in Events for a university.

Good, fun job in a nice team which allows me to learn how to organise and work under pressure. Recently I went full commie during a team meal after work and my manager was so shocked by seeing burning passion of ideology in me that she decided I should go into politics.

I am currently working to get to grips with theory and get over my fear of speaking (I'm an Eastern European immigrant in the UK who got severely bullied in school over my accent and it stuck) and will probably do my best to go through with her recommendation.

Yes

sorosbux posts are clearly satirical though, a Holla Forums falseflagger would push a narrative that we're all on welfare

I bury dead people for a living.
And not even in an edgy kind of way.

Getting ready for the revolution heh?

I once knew a girl who prepared corpses for a living who spent $600 on a pair of sunglasses.
Either you fucks get paid way too much or she was working there for fun.

morticians make a lot but i would assume the sap digging the holes makes nothing

Seems someone is massacring all the old people.
And no one is doing anything. We "Logan's Run" now.

We are preparing corpses and holes ourselves. We have this one stored on every cemetery.

We earn so much, because a lot of people are spooked as fuck.
Where I live, no one wants to do this job. All of us are atheists.

Engineer and part time photographer

City Council member

In uni working in a warehouse.

You live in a buddistic area?

Lol, most city councils don't get paid in Burgerland.

your ideology looks like my wallet

No, but somewhere akin to a bible belt. I am not even from here. But like I'd said. No one wants to do it and I read you can make tons of money here.
And someone has to do it.
The thing is is, people are so religious, regular religion won't cut it. They require advanced religion. They believe in witchcraft and shit. And when someone says they saw Jesus, you better believe it.

rekt

Librarian

sounds fun tbh

libraries use computers you techslave

i'm unironically a banker

It's really, quite and dull actually but that's just how I like it.

You fool!, in the future we will simply link up our brains to the internet and consume books through a wire in the back of our heads.

Civil Servant

i work at a grocery store wow

Quiet*

gib stock tips

writing my thesis about the conflicts between revolutionary leftists in my country from 1910 to ~1940
Anarchists, Revolutionary syndicalists Bolsheviks and Socdems with marxist influences

after that i may try to get a job in marketing or whatever i can get

Struggle to find a job without previous experience, despite being fresh out of a CompSci degree, multiple past projects, and yearly volunteering in my local school district.

My household isn't hurting for money (yet), but it's gotten to the point where I've applied to be a bagger at the local supermarket. Given that my former roomie's in the same boat, I'd reckon there's gonna be a lotta people like me in the next few years.

found your problem

should've gone to systems analyst

I want Republicucks to leave.

It'd be nice if people told me stuff like this. For one, I didn't even start getting interviews till I carbon-copied my (infinitely more successful) friend's resume format.

An engineer / phd student. I'm mostly here for the memes though.

Response cop. It blows but it pays well.

fuckfuckfuckfuck
I'm a compsci student too. At least I'm getting job experience. I hope I don't get screwed.

Lucky

I'm a soldier

AMA

Day trader.

Construction
It sucks

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

what does this mean

STEM research scientist, would rather not be too specific.

Lets just say reports of STEMlords being 'aspirational' porky bootlickers are greatly exaggerated.

What's it like being under fire? Genuinely curious.

Fuck off Holla Forums

ICT sheite, mostly low-level programming, helpdesk, QA and some ad hoc things like that. I'm currently partially responsible for QA execution and QA-automation for one of the projects ran by the small company I'm hired by.

Started as an intern, but my boss has expressed interest in exploiting me hiring me for the summer, so I'll be having a talk with him today on a continued contract. No matter how much he pleads, I'll be heading back to finish my studies this autumn.

Shit, we're about to have our daily scrum, and he sat down literary on the other side of my screen.

I datamine yotsuba clones

don't do leftypol at work, user. good way to get fired.

I've never been shot at with live rounds, but I've tried FX training scenarios.

You enter this odd adrenaline rush zen. It's the same feel you get if you've ever had to help someone out who's been in terrible accident.

(checked)
I've taken proper precautions to avoid anyone ever finding out, but thanks for the tip — it's foolproof after all.

work, read on the little free time I have. Right now I'm saving a shit load of money I have a lot saved rn. 40k took me a long while since Capitalism is so slow unless you're a motherfucking pork.

A lot of people here in Holla Forums are workers, it would surpise you. we have had this kind of threads before.

on sunglasses lmao. I like designer fashion only when the piece is unique looking or its made with great materials. Otherwise dropping $600 on fashion is retarded for me.
Thats why women need a website like grailed or something to get that shit from other people that bought them, got buyer's remorse & now sell them cheaper. Jesus… lmao.

Retail, and I don't even know how much longer I'll have that because that and my shitty coworkers have made me so bitter I don't care if I end up being fired.

I don't do anything so I wish I would die or have things go right for me for a change. I have anxiety about working in a capitalist workplace and I dont have a license or car so I cant go anywhere.

software dev, just moved from a 2000$/month job to a 3000$/month job, hoping to start investing my extra income and use it to fund lefty politics

State legislature?

I sure can't wait to be a lazy piece of shit and play these video games all day.

What job

Nazbol Trap Organizer.
I work customer support in a software corporation

Old /fit/ joke on 4chan there was a guy who would respond to literally every post that could be a grill with 'please be in london' until it got so bad people started simply posting London in all caps to rib
rib him.

Are you me?

I usually study at university but I recently found a part-time job at a burger place.

Starting to think I'll always be in some dead-end job or bounce between different low-skill jobs. The type of jobs everyone looks down upon. At least it feeds your hatred for modern capitalist society.

I used to cook.

Then my contract ended and now I'm looking for a job.

I WAS LOOKING FOR A JOB AND THEN I FOUND A JOB
AND HEAVEN KNOWS I'M MISERABLE NOW

I don't know much about glasses I'll admit right now, but they just looked like a perfectly normal pair of sunglasses to me. I like buying bulk used trash that's still perfectly fine for cheap as bulk used trash.

I think I know what you did wrong.

IN MY LIFE
WHY DO I WASTE MY VALUABLE TIME
ON PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE IF I
LIVE OR IF I DIE

Nice combo.

I work at a walmart. I am the only one in three departments some days.

Forgot to take off my shitposting flag

Lighting designer for bands you have heard of. My labor is exploited by "artists" on a daily basis.

Anyone /nightshift/?

I'll probably need a job at some point and I'm guessing night shift positions might be less competitive. I'm up at night most of the time anyway.

Who /landscaping/ here? It's all I know and I'm not even good at it

I work at a printing company. I'm sometimes the only one there, and of course it's on days when the customers come in 15 at a time.

I wish to fuck I could just teach them how to do it themselves, but nooooo it's all propietary and noooooo, if we don't do it for them we don't make money. I wish it was just public use printing equipment and supplies, like under proper communism.

Oh and for the record it's all for $8 an hour.

I'm night-shift on a line.

I assume you're talking #rd shift, I close so I'm only 2nd shift.

A lot of you guys ITT & in the past ones have a wide spread of skills.

Why won't Holla Forums make a commune?

Work in a medical laboratory currently, though I'll probably be shifting more towards research-oriented work soon.

I have no ability to travel, and I live in the middle of Bumfucking Nowhere :(

Am currently tied down and cant travel

yeah money is always the issue, especially if we're all split. If you guys one day decide to collectivize I can see a union like that working out.

Anybody here already has a commune or has experience with communes?
Also the thing everyone would need as well is internet obviously, in that service it's difficult to independize, but it's possible unless there are bullshit laws that I'm not aware of that anyone who isn't a "private" character doesn't has the "right" to build their own servers.

We tried to do that twice. Once in detroid because housing is fucking cheap there and you could get all sorts of grants, as well as radicalise the population.
Once in the countryside in a semi-ghost town.
Nobody had the money to go there. Theres also the point that lots of us arent from the US so it would be impossible to move there.

There was this one comrade who posted a while back who lived on a commune. He described it as being pretty comfy for the most part, except for the fact that they were anti-gun.

People just ignoring these trips

…we don't have to buy the land
No, jk really now I would love to do it "illegally" but the state will come to fuck us over & we're missing the money to build as well, unless y'all are ok about living in mud huts (fuck no). We can just join a commune that is already going on but which one won't fuck us over & isn't a scam who knows, it's all about informing oneself before taking any solid actions.

Nice trips comrade.

Thanks for pointing them out, you're doing God's work.

I'm an electrician. I fix lights in Tesco's n sheit.

How was the commune called? That sounds so fucking good, except for the guns shit.

Unfortunately I can't remember. This thread was a long time ago. It was in the US tho.