Behold, comrades, The Farage has given us our new 'Google x' meme

Behold, comrades, The Farage has given us our new 'Google x' meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=GB&q=marxism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe they actually did and that's why they are supporting him?

GOOGLE KARLTURAL MARX

Not quite "Google Bookchin"-tier but good enough.

future British tabloid headline:

Nigel Farage Told Me Google Murray Bookchin, and Now I'm Fighting With An Eco Anarchist Militia in Syria

stop it, boner.

Reminds me of this idiot

Never interrupt an enemy when he's helping you. Googling Marx is probably the best thing that could happen to the UK corbynites and us.

Is there anyone more of a nerd than him?

sasuga, Nigel.

Nigel Farage for crypto-accelerationist?

What do you expect him to say😂😂😂😂😂😂

They are afraid!
Good!

Nigel Farange has the most punchable face

do bitch

kek

How can these facetious fucks think anyone is falling for their bullshit rhetoric?

Because they have legions of fanboys sucking their dick online and endless coverage from booj media.

Oh fuck its real as well.
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=GB&q=marxism

We're always making plans for Nigel.

This is the time of year it normally drops off too.

What did Google mean by this?

Nigel's whole future is as good as sealed.

Timelines are bleeding together?

what the fug

What are you talking about? 'Dialectics of Fate' is my all-time favorite fantasy series.

but all his fanboys are underage, or boomers though. The guy's a literal e-celeb.

In KR the UoB is formed after six weeks of rioting and general shenanigans. I wonder if May is "Strong and Stable" enough to last that long.

Middle class white boys (and quite a few suburban blacks) worship these dudes.

I can't help myself, it's hilarious how he gave the EU porkies shit to their faces at their own meetings
I'd rather UKIP win than tories or neoliberals (all the brits on leftypol are liberals, hence their support or Corbyn, the British Sanders; also the very un-Communist bashing of the American Proletariat)

They're petty booj

I can't say I'm surprised, I voted for Brexit and Corbyn, first time voting for Corbyn as a trade union member during the Labour leadership content following Milliband's departure and as a Labour Party member since.

It's easy for you to point and mock at the theatrics of that charlatan Farage when you have nothing at stake, "get a job" comes to mind.

Have you ever worked in a factory or warehouse? They're very popular amongst low information blue collar white men who read the Sun, they do warm up to Labour (albeit not enough to vote for them) when you explain a modicum of theory to them, ie how capitalism props up with our labour a class of leeches who will never work ie the bourgeois, or how conservatives including UKIP are all virtue signallers when it comes to immigration and in fact their bankrollers benefit from it whilst pretending said immigrant is "stealing" your jobs.

When's Corbyn gonna give the greenlight for revolution so we can begin festooning porky's organs across lamp posts.

Mate, BNP is the way to go. Vote BNP for British Jobs for British Workers.

Seriously, the BNP is unironically more leftist than the Labour party by this point. Corbyn is fucked because his party is filled with nigger lumpens and wealthy liberals.

You know who coined the "british jobs for british workers" thing? Gordon Brown.

And regardless, the BNP are literal neofascists: jews did this and all. Heck there is Nick Griffin speaking to David Duke about how he should focus on identity instead of racial purity.

It seems to always jump up in September/October, and drop in June/July.

y tho

School.

Got me there.