Pizza hut tho

pizza hut tho

How hard is it to make your own pizza? Pizza Hut is pretty shitty and full of sugar. It's dough, tomato sauce, and cheese. HOW HARD IS IT?

If you don't have the right oven getting the crust just right is a bitch.

how about not borrowing USSR to death, not going to Afghanistan and not ignoring advisors who have solutions

The dough takes time but it's not hard at all.

It's a nice place to go with friends idk.

I went there yesterday and I spent £13 to get a medium pizza, garlic bread, cheesecake and dip, not bad at all imo

Gorbachev = Pizza Hut
Khrushchev = corn
What else?
Stalin = grain?

Lenin=Babies

sure it might be slightly more pricy but you get way more pizza and it's way more healthy

what would brezhnev be ?

Yeah but you can't exactly take a girl out to eat with pita bread and spaghetti sauce can you

Lenin = bread

I'm italian, i'm feeling really sick right now

I mean it sounds gross to me too but it's probably not any less faithful than the average Anglo pizza

Why did this jerk sellout cunt made that pizza hut spot? It wasn't enough to destroy millions? Seriously why he did that? What does the average russian think of him?

I know it sounds gross to everyone who hasn't had it but if you prepare it properly it can be really good

Gorbachev predicted pizza gate

Yeah… I guess? I mean here in italy even the shittiest pizza It's better than the average pizza in paris or US. Probably you guys wouldn't even like real real pizza.

Jesus fucking christ

Well yeah it's a restaurant, what do you expect, at Pizza express you'd pay twice that, just saying it's not that bad.

Disgust.

In italy we always eat the crust. Pizza crust is the key element to spot a good pizza.

Lenin = electrolytes

spotted the 8 year old

G O S P L A N

fucking plebs

kys

The girl would be way more turned on with your ability to even put together a meal than if you took her to a fucking Pizza Hut.

Reminds me of whenever any new shitty eatery opens up here everyone flocks to it even if it's a shitty chain place. It's pathetic.

you're a burger aren't you

literally commit suicide, 3 year old

Shows what you know, I touched a butt :3

Depends on how much of a pleb she is.

Purge when?

Get the fuck off of this planet

Lenin = cat

That Gif makes me happy :3

Your pizza is actually the worst pizza
Actually, most Italian foods are better when made by foreigners like us, deal with it

You don't actually think eating crust is a special Italian thing do

lol

why is the communist party of canada shitposting about this on twitter ?