Frat girls still tryna get even .Haters mad for whatever reason. Smoke in the air, binge drinkin'

Frat girls still tryna get even .Haters mad for whatever reason. Smoke in the air, binge drinkin'

yeah i have a tragic backstory

Use it to become a superhero.

men can be pigs.

Or villain.

wanna like talk about it or something

The villain this place deserves.

n-nah. ancient history.

i didnt mean talk about it here just so you know. the offer remains whenever if you change your mind.

like in Watchmen.

the future is a much better subject imo.

?

catharsis is generally better for me than the worry of the future.

whether is talking about my comically cliche past or fantasizing about people dying or myself dying or torturing things and making people cry

its*

Do any of you guys remember me? I'm back because my life is on a down turn and I need a place to shitpost.

yeah fairly sure you showed us your dick at like 4am

Nope, never showed my donger.

meant to say something but forgot

Oh hey. It's that one guy that posted dick at like 4am.

I'm not actually 100% sure, I very well might've posted my dick. Whatever tho

punching a pillow out of anger is bad. being able to talk is good.

I've tried thinking about those things before. always end up taking comfort in the fact things are too complex to ever really grasp, and all that matters are the emotions in my head. death itself isn't anything. neither is suffering. I'm sticking with the perspective these things are bad tho, since most people do.

ooh, torture tho. I got stories.

do tell

it's not a pleasant story. not in the slightest. nor should it be interesting. it's better to force an aversion to it. it will never be a useful feeling to have.

Daddy might be getting some action again.

Do I want to know?

youre just teasing me

Gay bears hook up app.
It's where I get most of my fuck buddies.

Wasn't he the guy who kept talking about how fat Cupcake is when he's even fatter?

That's just wonderful

Yea that's me but for the record I was not fatter than him.

really don't mean to.

you know what's actually interesting? being a good person, and doing great and amazing things, while being apathetic of doing bad things without remorse.

Being a good person is for fucking nerds.

lets do some bad things without remorse

Real talk though, being a good person is pointless.

you guys really need to stop knocking being good.

stupid people don't have that option.

easy. just prioritize your want. and keep doing that. when is the last time you did something society would agree is something you should be punished for?

slobber on this knob

Being good gets you into toxic friendships and allows people to walk over you.

probably drug use. though i'd love to do things with you that we'd both be ashamed of~

Are your legs still in casts?

Imma a bad boy, dont try and tame this

Seriously though I've generally tried to be good all my life and all it's got me is a bunch of "friends" that abandoned me at the slightest inkling of trouble, and I'm living in my parent's basement unemployed and alone.

No. As much as I regret what I said I'm honestly fine with the outcome.
We fought way too much and it always got way too personal.

being good doesn't mean being careless. it just means taking the harder route, and hopefully it's appreciated. I know it's the winning strategy in the end. now I do.

we wouldn't want to feel the shame, or we'd stop doing it! we'd blame others for being dumb enough to fall for our shit. In a way, we'd be helping their future selves in being smarter.

We'd be making the world a better place through our deeds, and we'll never be thanked for it. The world is messed up. We're coping the same way anyone else can, but they choose not to. Statistically, we'd have the edge. Drug use is meh. Ever gotten stuff for free?

what kinda stuff

It's better to be reasonable than to be good.

So be smarter. Be more realistic. Being naive isn't the same as being good. If you're failing at life, and you think it's because you were being too "good" maybe you need to think a little longer about the actual causes. eh?

like a Blackwidow Mechanical keyboard or something

/thread

it's better to be both.

and if you drop being good, and you're still unreasonable, what kind of loser are you?

ive gotten gifts sure. none as great as your boy pussy would be

I dunno man. Seems like everyone is just caught up in their own little iron dome and trying to get in is fruitless.

A reasonable dick.

Just messaged this cute cub on my Growlr.

Gonna pound his ass tonight.

ni ni ni

study your ass off about the things you care about, fix your sleep, don't abuse the effects of marijuana. then pics and more shall be had :3

gotta be smarter about getting in. try reflecting their personalities. Just, reflect them and their interests. it'll work.

I just never understood why you always tried to kiss his ass so hard after he was ultimately the one fucking you over.

nini

ninini

why ever be a dick

i am beautiful as i am. beautiful and broken

dont leave me

I don't want to be fake to make friends, I just want to coexist with a couple of people and have us like each other enough that we're okay to have a beer together or whatever.

beauty fades. Then what will you have?

the best time to plant a tree was years ago.
the next best time is now.

hopefully i'll have you

Well, this time I did blackmail him.
I had no intention of actually going through with it, but I still understand why he hates me now.

Though as I said. It was a pretty toxic friendship so maybe it was for the best for both of us.

work on yourself in the meantime. and like, be nice to people.

but why would I want you?

I think it's been said before but he's threatened to blackmail you and other people countless times in the past so I'm not really sure why you don't feel it more karmic than anything.

i can be charismatic if i am comfortable

I agree in part, but still.
Someone elses past actions shouldn't be how I justify my own, ya know?

I like the way you put that. sounded very honest.

do you have a drive these days?

"An eye for an eye makes the world blind" is a silly axiom to live by.

People should get what they give.

George subsists off of obtaining nudes.

If I start giving then it's only a matter of time before I start getting though.

This will sound like I'm trying to be edgy but not really my goal. Steel yourself for whatever consequences there are then. As long as you believe what you did was fair and what was done to you was fair, there should be no hard feelings over it.

most things i do of importance is towards the goal of being comfortable again and staying that way. i have the drive to complete my schooling so that i can move and get a job and live with my significant other. i have the drive to fix myself so i dont hurt him again

Well, it's just an image board and I don't really want to get DOXed over some dumb internet shit. As edgy as it sounds I would probably end my life if I was ever outed as a dog fucker.

sounds like you have the desire for those things. you wouldn't desire those things if you already had them.

aren't you still waiting to even begin school? and you said it was for programming?

I am of the belief that if you did something you're ashamed of and people would ostracize you over it, then you shouldn't have done it or those people accepted a facade.

I'm not saying "the truth sets you free" bullshit but worrying about people finding out just seems silly.

you faggots are making me sick

im still a bad man. and yeah. hoping to transfer after the semester or maybe the year

I'd really like to not lose my family and friends over a trivial facet of my life.
Though if anything I would just cut ties with them all and might just live my life on my own. The closest family member to me is ~800 miles away. So I'm kind of in the position too.

have you ever programmed before? made number into other numbers? sorted an array of values?

i made a calculator once

If you're at a CC for a Comp Sci degree, it's better to finish up most of it at the CC before transferring to a university. The curriculum doesn't change between the two and saves a shitload of money.

It's more that I'm that saying walking on eggshells in fear of that being the end of ever asserting yourself online or in life, then you should just worry about the consequences as they happen.

Every time I walk on eggshells about it I tend to bottle it in until I go to far in a fit of anger over things.

I'm trying to figure out how I might get therapy or even just some medication. I'm told it might really help.

that totally counts. I've been coding my own little thin while chatting. and as a drop out, and a self taught programmer, gotta say, this stuff is worth starting on ASAP. the more you learn the sooner, the more you can learn later.

create your first webpage in hours. create a system within a month. become more and more fluent in multiple months. because the pace of school will be slow and spread out and boring.

and if you like aesthetics, unless you're taking a course specifically for front end design, you're better off teaching it to yourself.

im kinda hoping that ill have a good enough concoction of medication that i wont break down when i get presented with a problem before i start

It's frat girls still trying to GET IN

That's more or less what I'm trying to tell you. Forcing your mood and actions and keeping what you really want to say and feel based on some fear isn't really productive. Therapy and medication don't cure anything if you aren't willing to change.

the lyric websites say otherwise

I wouldn't mean it today. It will make the next time I do mean it that much more important.

that doesn't even make sense. They're all wrong.

Medication might help my mood and help me adjust to social life outside of here.
5 years of stress has majorly changed who I am and how I react to things.
I don't know. Most of my personality is eccentric simply due to either great need or because I don't know how to handle things. So changing that is a rather long process, but I have tried to to better over the last year.

O-oh.

does your current concoction allow you to read text off a screen?

like you're doing right now?

because even doing that an hour or less a day will make future problems feel weightless. and it'll make you better than other people. other people are so bad, spending an hour a day for a few weeks on the things you want to do later, will set you miles ahead.

say it isnt so

we've gone off topic quite a bit. where is the boy pussy

The time will come, my dear

You're not slick, btw

No I'm saying those that posted the lyrics are wrong. It doesn't even SOUND like they say "even"

Ay

maybe I'm projecting, but you need to focus less on big, dynamic, life changing changes. smol, powerful, consistent and persistent choices is the winning strategy.

you'll be rolling in boipuss and precum once you've made your brain attractive~

Me?

Eh, just one of those things were changing on your own volition is far more permanent than just medicating yourself hoping it will change you.

♥ waffles an chopsticks~

Yes, because people fuck intellect.

ill be sure to let them know

people dont value that

I suppose. I don't like the idea of medicating myself though.

no wait i just listened to it and youre like wrong and shit

Yes yes!

Thank you babe

d-don't they?

Lil Dicky has a song about brains

pfft no

Medication does a lot of good but it's still over-prescribed and pushed too hard. Try therapy first and just talking shit out and constructive change with a therapist guiding it and see before just trying medication as a cure-all.

That said, it is my opinion so still do as you feel best.

No, I can see where you're coming from and I wholly agree.
Talking things out provides a rather effective catharsis. I have one person in particular that I often vent to who acts as a neutral 3rd party. He no longer posts so it works well to keep things confidential. Though a professional with no ties to me would probably provide even better advice either way.

If anything I at least gained a good sum of introspective insight to my mode of operations.

they do value money tho. brains can get make bank. sexy, fully loaded, bank cards~

in reality something like that would disgust me and make me sad

does this count as foreplay

*exclaims with both paws*

isn't the freedom to live as you please sexy?!

*hugs*

im better off with someone guiding me. otherwise i have no self control.

your paws are so soft

you're still a boy. and boys are better in every way than girls, because people see potential in them. it's sitting there. in their boyish chests and minds, waiting to be realized.

a box that some kindly elder gentleman may help you open, or that you can begin opening yourself.

elderly men can stay away from my box thank you

a nice 40 year old, fit, English teacher or sumthin?

hm

maybe

if he's taller than me

Wow so now we know what you're into

he is, and his breath smells like coffee, and he's always clean shaven and nicely dressed with a tie during school days~

who wouldn't be into this

I am BETRAYED

I kind of want to make an F-list where I'm entirely honest and show a few people.

g2g. nice chattin :3

im into a lot of things

i like beards on my tops

If it's not just "Test (in a skirt)" written 1000 times, it's wrong.

There aren't enough lists these days

THE MOST OFFICIAL AND REAL LIST

How about in a dress? :3

Most are retarded.

Shit tastes confirmed.

that was Berns Shitty list Lol!
more lists!!!

All of the lists ever made were kind of dumb.

They are history preserved

Looking back at a list of like 20 names and having none of them be around is priceless

Most all the old fags are autistic as hell.

I wonder when we'll be considered old fags. Or if we are now.

Hell I forgot about that guy

I think it's just a perpetual thing where only the oldfags will be oldfags
people like
*cringes*
tsuchi....

I didnt
he got super lame and i HATE HIM!!!

What'd he do? Basically the last ten times I saw him his only connection to this community was playing DotA with Bern and ignoring TP.

hope erio doesnt come back

Also

It's basically the closest thing to a real top of the list.

cyber slut things

the furries didnt make lists?
usually you gotta be in the thread when they get made i notice

Bard. Send me all of the lists you have. I want to make my own and see who all is even on them so I don't forget people.

No. We have them.
They are just as retarded.

Shocking

we just had dumb edits mostly

sadly i think that is all i have
There a few that were lost forever

The only person who still posts the edits are Raccoon because he tries to be an old fag even though most people think he's a sociopath now.

Oh well.

well MAYBE!!!!!

don't be a SLUT!!! and i wont HATE YOU FOREVER!

WHEN WAS THIS MADE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Less than a year, at least.

doesn't this mean you just down the bottle because it doesn't stop

lol I made that right when cupcake joined

I DONT EVEN HAVE ONE

I love it
minus the creep part

am I really that creepy?
I don't think so

if you think I'm that creepy you haven't been on the internet nearly long enough kid

You're not creepy
You just do creep things
Therefore you are a creep

can't get called a creep if you only hit on guys instead of girls

W-what if I hit on dogs only...?

yeah you can

@grim

seen it

loved it

i mean idk
I haven't been called creepy before

Asshole is one thing but creepy i'mnot

tfw people get to memes before you

brb taking a shot

git gud kid

you're too shy to even get to the point of creepy imo

It wasn't Bern.
Bern was lazy and Kaen made it for him.

Kaen was Ashley, right?

erase the gay

holy shit
you wanna fucking talk about creepy
let's talk about Kaen

Am I creepy, Bard-kun?

oh I still talk to him if kaens ashley

do tell

we /list/ now

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wouldn't meet up with you if you were creepy
I think you're not :3

Who's Ashley

Kaen Was a lot of things
Creepy neckbeard basement dweller
Who was also super manipulative
And a stalker and also a huge massive slut

kAEN is basically eva in my mind
I'd offer up more examples but the weirdness was more just talking to him and I dont even remember what we talked about those like 4 or 5 years ago

We all know he wanted that asshole.

a furry with anime tendencies

YES

huh

I still wish we had hung out.
Though we don't know each other too well you are likeable and worth meeting in my opinion.

yasssssss

I remember I cybered Kaen once or twice and then he started trying to blackmail me into being his pet

Why is based

witht he cyber logs?
oh hell no

thanks squash that means more than i can putinto word
i actually have a pretty fragile ego sso evry bit helps

b-but y- yeah it's not off the table
s-sometime in the future im gonna have a better living situation and iall show you my town if yo're ever aroun :3

i wanna hear more

Well of course.
I know you have your moments of anger, but all in all I think you are a good person.

I will have to visit my home eventually. I'll try and come by your way if time allows. Though from here I usually go through the south end of MO. Not through Iowa.

Remember when I started putting effort into my lists

they were really fun to make tbh

yeah I really wish I could remember more lol
back in those days I would talk like constantly to a lot of people in msn chat or steam and so alot of stuff is muddled together or just not there at all
kaen was super depressed and talked alot about self harming so i'd talk with them alot to try and help or just to talk

gay

sweet of you

I need to make a new one these days

bruh

the days

should probably whipe the fur tard off your list :^)

None of like any of these people post anymore. From any of these.

yeah...

It was a completeley different game back then

i remember this. i remember remembering this later. then you said something mean and I forget what happened next.

i say run him out but eh

I can only imagine they left for Discord or some other shit.

probably suicide

Double suicide.

motorcycle crash

we were but little babbs

a damn shame.

is this kanra

how do you mean

Crashes with sharks.

I think I have an even newer one than that saved on my old comp

let me see if I can grab it

With your internet power.

He wants you to pull the strings, puppet master.

blackmail him like he did you. youve done it before. just finish the job

heh maybeyou were

Those were my best most popular days : (

Or let's not do that.

Ey buddy fuck you.

I started in 2012 with a strong urge to make new friends online

boy did I learn that threads were not a good place to be with an innocent heart

billy corgan pleae leave

the one and only one

that image is album cover worthy

nigga you doxed people

that was when threads were particularly bad
everybody was really mean :/

Sup, diggies~?

a minuscule part of me still believes in you

nigga. you have done worse

kanra for gods sakes put on your fucking name

there are children present

put your name on bebop

LIKE WHO

hey hey
just reminiscing

ngl ddossing is the worst fucking thing behind physically hurting someone or kidnapping them

is this ip confirmed bebop

hihi

nymph for one. that and you ddos people too

ditto .__.

Begone Dexter.

nah but i mean

who else

How's Elmers?

i remember getting dox'd : (

I didn't dox him, only ddosed him

we made up in the end though

Tired

where are my fucking boy pussy pictures

bloodchan
cupcake
idk

man asshole*

you've still done some pretty fucked up shit dude
now just do it to the dogfucker

what happened to cupcake

I took like a short break and nigga just like fell off the face ofo the earth

why would I listen to anonymous coward

bloodchan is a good guess

I think he just bailed on the threads really.

he had a huge argument in discord with squiddy and left

never to be seen again

good riddance

Haha I see that. How's that going for ya?

Hey what's up?

Pretty good. I finally got paid and stuff so we went to the mall today. Typical.

How's you? Did you happen to be on agar.io last week at all? I remember seeing an SD.

Sleep^^

:O

it isnt like you guys are friends anymore

At 8 PM?

oh well

kanra is a little boy not a man

not you

yeah bc has been known to talk like that

or chii but I doubt chii would waste her time on here

bless her soul I hope she is living life to the fullest

Considering bed soon.

tired
i'm probably gonna go to bed soon

Yeah so?

its pretty oke

what did you buy today?

dude you call her a whale and constantly treat her like shit when she posts lol

o-oh....we're talking about k-kanra.....
nevermind then

chii dont have no grudges with him. but im sure he is reveling in this guessing game so fuck this convo

that's oobles

ruin him. he honestly deserves it.

He was around here after that. It was the reason I stopped posting in here, I didn't want to agitate him further.

FUCK that.
Don't EVER let other people affect your posting habits.

I am terminating this conversation

Oh, that sounds pretty good.
Nope, never played that game to be honest.
Just switched my job to something closer as 4h of commute a day was killing all of my free time, so now I've got a better pay and 20 mins of commute a day.

i thought you guys were like butt buddies
how did it even escalate that far

lol oh yeah timezones.

nah, but if you're tired, take a nap!

Good cause I don't have one anymore.

Same but idk cause I woke up super late today ugh

How's it been? Did you end up getting the promotion?

Seems like there's a theme going on here lol.

Some flesh tunnels and some pop figures and then we went to the grocery store for some stuff for me to cook real quick.

Did you get anything good today?

I am more than capable of continuing to post when someone I dislike is posting, that was not the problem.

I legit do not even know.

But if I take a nap now, I'll fuck up my sleep schedule

fucking pussy. i give it a month before you two are kissing each others asses again

you left it in our dm's

No. I was let go and have been in and out of jobs for 4 months. I have a part time job. A second one soon I hope.

i think it just needs some time :3
I was super mean to cupcake and they forgave me

wha.

I got wendys
tasty tasty

im out. have fun with your dogfucker butt buddy

This is what I assumed, yes. That said, it's been like 3-4 months and they're still refusing to communicate with me to any extent and trying for stop me interacting with our mutual friends.

kanra dont hide from me

Sounds like an amazing trade up, man. That's awesome! 4h of commute sounds like literal hell.

Oooh, it's a fun simple game. One of my faves actually.

So wat do then?

Ooops :(

Was I drunk again?

Ouch. Sorry to hear that, diggy. Just keep on keepin on and good things always pan out

that person was jealous

this enrages me

maybe (S)he's jealous

The fuck did I even do this time?

They better. I can't keep living on peanuts.

iunno this was like 2 months ago

Take some ibuprofen for the headache and grind internet games I suppose

Nothing, the edgy boy user just really thought he could poke Grim with a stick once or twice and that would get him going after you.

I'm not sure "leaving someone who's mad some space" is necessarily submissive, but sure.

Yeah kinda

Over what?

well it's getting pretty late
I've been up all dau

hmmm i dont know that just sounds like something i would do if i was jealous of someone

I guess. I've made enough enemies at this point.
Shit isnt' fun anymore.

there is a thing called filtering
you can give him more than enough space by not talking to or about him

what a slimeball

Let's be real here, Squash's continued existence is already something he's guilty of doing.

Then why are you still up.

I fail to see how or why. Or maybe you're misinterpreting shit.

Like the gauges for your earlobes. They're still small but it's officially a hole in my ear lol

Ooh, that queso burger is off the effeing chain.

Yeah, that gets tough real quick.

Memberberries.

Smoke some 420

#rekt

You're so rekt all the time. What's up with that?

because i want to be

I am a responsible adult, Welma.

Excuse me while I play my manchild video games

I likes me those bacon fries, yum yum.

i unno
just seems kinda paltry for people who've been frinds for years to fall out over you telling him to chill out

Kaen wasn't the Ashley person from the gayfur threads, by the way.

They kept getting confused for them but the two weren't the same person.

Yeah, plus my old job was 3-shift work and was going to change to 4-shift just as I was leaving.
New one is 1-shift mainly, but as of currently 2-shift due to all the busy things.
I've seen people play it, but I don't really know, feels like I'd be awful at it.

obviously a ton of underlying shit here
guy is probably getting his shit together

good to know, thanks

*Whimper*

Yeah. Also sorry if I've been cold to you in the past few months.

you bullied cup too hard

working too much
i need to quit my other job already i make enough at my new one

oh this is a massive revelation

He's been playing four dimensional chess for years while we were playing checkers.

SLEEP

I mean don't get me wrong, I was telling him he was wrong, not just telling him to chill out.

I find filtering disgusting on a fundamental level.

I bullied him too hard?

HA.

OH
HE SEES YOU ON GRIMS SIDE AND NOT HIS

He told Cup that we wouldn't be able to win just by pocketing him as Winston and neglecting to heal the other team members.

I doubt that was all it was as the two have a lengthy history if I'm to trust what I'm told.

You also had a tendency to disagree with anything anyone said back then, so even correcting someone when they're actually being unreasonable could be aggravating.

I mean, to be fair.

new

Such a simple thing, yet it can be devastating to the right person. Nevertheless, the end result is the same. They stop trying.