Democrats Slaughtered In Special Elections, Republicans Win 5 Out of 5 Seats

The special elections are over with Republicans winning 5 new seats. The biggest battle being Georgia where the Democrats and other communist activists raised around $23 million dollars for Trump-basher Jon Ossoff’s campaign. However Jon Ossoff lost the special election as well, to Republican opponent Karen Handel.

A new CNN "meme" has been spread around social media depicting a screenshot after Democrats' stunning losses, exposing their most obvious liberal bias: archive.fo/Ye0fy

In fact, after the loss CNN has now refused to cover the election results, and will continue their witch hunt against President Trump: archive.fo/HPnFI

Meanwhile, President Trump tweeted two responses, one response for the Republicans and one response for the Democrats:

"Well, the Special Elections are over and those that want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN are 5 and O! All the Fake News, all the money spent = 0"

archive.fo/p2wkg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/877372660455546880

"Democrats would do much better as a party if they got together with Republicans on Healthcare, Tax Cuts, Security. Obstruction doesn't work!"

archive.fo/hvEgd
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/877474368661618688

They lost 5 special elections held in deep red states, wow what a fucking shocker. Republicans calling Democrats obstructionists after what they did under the Obama presidency, and especially with how they're behaving right now in regards to their healthcare bill, repulses me.

The people who are labeled "left-wing" or "communist" in burgerland would be labeled as center-right conservatives in other countries.

does anyone care about truth anymore?

The democrats would rather cease to exist than giving even mild SocDems like Sanders a chance.

The Democratic Party is just the polticial arm of global capital, nothing more.

Oh it does.
Democraps just suck at doing it.

They never did. As much as we can criticize the democrats, it has to be said that the republicans are pretty much a cult, and they've been that way for a long time. It's only appearing as absurd now because information is easier to access, but they've been like this for a while.

I guess. Burgerland is so classcucked, I need to leave.

The problem with expat is that I'm too poor to leave and going into the future my oppurunities are just going to try up so leaving just becomes more and more impossible.

It's a complete nightmare, this whole shit is engineered so only bougie fucks can leave as they please to prevent labor from evacuating elsewhere to escape the draconian capitalist bullshit they force on the population. Draconian capitalist bullshit that includes making expat more and more difficult.

I have no hope of leaving the belly of this machine that's bleeding to death. And horrifyingly enough I'm beginning to accept that America is my fate and my prison

I'm in the same boat, honestly I'm hoping to go to the west coast and live there. Hopefully the US dissolves USSR style and they just form Cascadia.

I'm only surprised that the Democrats were retarded enough to think that the south would magically go blue just because the president's a jackass. These are the people who voted for Bush as he was sending their kids to get their arms and legs blown off in a war that we'd supposedly won years prior. I hope the democrats have a hell of a lot of money, because they just burned a fuckload of it on this horseshit.

Who cares about this shit. Fuck republicans and democrats.

I'm Cali. Cali has the most expensive housing costs and rent in nearly all the states. It's not worth it, it'll make leaving just that much more difficult, and make your opportunities dry further than elsewhere in most way.

There is no escape for you and I. As edgy as it all sounds, all we can do is watch the fireworks as the world rots socially, economically, income shrinking, climate getting out of order, mass extinction

We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine, and the machine is bleeding to death etc.

There is no escape for any of us because it's engineered to keep us from leaving. They just want bigger and bigger stock of depressed proles who have nowhere to go.

Literally obstructed their own bill, and I honestly cannot say I blame them. Even Trump supporters I know have not reacted fondly to the legislation.

6th district fag here.
God, I wanted to do that. I've given up, now.

The irony is that early last year I visited the west coast for a few months and got 3 and a half job offers just by walking around and doing stuff I normally do. But I had to turn them all down because I don't live there. I live in the 6th district, and had to come back here to crawl around flashing my shitty resume (which nobody in California even asked about).

Then a year later Karen Handel's running her campaign on how Jon Ossoff is in league with the evil Californians or whatever. Dirty furriner repping Hollywood. We can't be like the west coast, they have jobs and fun over there.

I think some of the counties in my district actually voted Clinton in '16. Not sure, though.

Tbh, I'd rather be homeless in Cali than live here.

Also, can we anchor this thread?

OP is clearly a retard.

Wew, das sum gud ideology right ther.

I want to die. This is the consequences of lack of political education in the states. People just latch on to everything without seeing the bigger fucking picture. And going into the future, historically or w/e, it's just going to get worse. Worse and worse. Nothing will be done for the climate the giant devide between the proles and the new aristocracy, the lack of funding to our schools, all the consequences from that for their future political lives.

It is all. Fucked to shit

How can anyone have hope of staying or hoping they can leave. At the pace we're going there is no future to look forward to but we can never leave.

Just fucking ship me off to Iceland, Greenland, the Yukon, get me out of here. Put me on a rocket to Mars where I can be far far away from Earth as inhumanely possible. I'd do that if I had the money but knowing the future it's just going to be the bougie who does space tourism.

Our future is the definition of "Just fuck my shit up". And there's no escape

Super interesting

What would happen if even half of the LARPing "resistance" actually started arming themselves and planning targeted acts of public violence?

The military would be sic'd on them and the general Ameriblubber public would support it.

That's not constructive thinking!

why does georgia matter? someone pls explain i'm not a smart person

There are no brakes on the neoliberal train.

honestly a good thing, having another right wing democrat wouldn't have helped shit, and he would have been hard to purge. only problem is the democrats are incapable of changing other than moving right. can't wait til they nominate mitt romney in 2020

Midterms are gonna be a disaster.

I want to see this. I know it's gonna be a shit show, but I want to see this nonetheless.

They think they're left because they're idpol cancer. They're know-nothings.