Why does the far-left have an obsession with father figures?

Why does the far-left have an obsession with father figures?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_T7bD4pAlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we're all little girls who want strong daddydoms to redistribute cummies

that's mainly on the Authoritarian side, note that no anarchist calls their niche ideologies "Bookchinism" or "Makhnoism"

Castration complex and a hated of the current social order tbh.

She never reached the status of mother figure, she never had children bring flowers to her.

Good to see you back Rebel.

she's not a mother figure, she's that friend of yours that was always cool and you could talk to her about anything but then you drifted apart for no particular reason and next thing you know she died doing cool things.

That's because she was a harsh, but just, mother

That's a waifu material, not a mother figure

Because M-Ls are not leftists.

how could you not daydream about romance when rosa is teaching though

But did she have a daddy kink?

wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=h_T7bD4pAlE

Because unlike anarkiddies we usually have good relationships with our families.

Can we end this kind of shit?

Cool, too cool, for you.

M-L's are a product of their environment. They themselves might have been a cargo-cult based on marxism, but that's not how it started. When a country is actually taken over, the infantility inherent in marxism reveals itself.

Seconded, faggotry like this is precisely the thing Holla Forums does

Stalin promoted the cult of Lenin's personality, to speculatively appear as his successor and amass total power

No. It's important that even leninists recognize that marxist-leninists are an insult to the names marx and lenin.

No it's not.

DELET THIS.

Someone forgot to brief you on how Holla Forumsyps pose as anarchists and marxists to tear us apart even more than we are now? The thread was here at one time

While that's true, left unity comes in waves on Holla Forums, and Holla Forumsacks don't need to be subtle anyways.

These people achieved great things and there actions are a templet for what should be done to help our countries.

source?

Because in certain figures, whole aspects of the historical proletarian revolutionary process are encapsulated into multifaceted, though unified subject-objects.

I revere Lenin but I also revere 'Lenin' like I revere '1917' or 'the Commune.' They're signs or indexes of proletarian intensity.

That actually syncs up beautifully. I don't remember the context of this scene, but i would believe it was about Rosa if I didn't know better.

Does it? I thought The Soviets used to call Russia "The Motherland" and the right-wing *swears* that everybody to the left of them's out to break up the nuclear family.

This isn't contradictory, at the height of maoist hysteria, children were taken from their families to be raised in maoist communes while mao was revered as an ethereal father figure. Sailing the Seas Depends on the Helmsman, Kindness Of Mao, I am a Little Member of the Commune, A Long, Long Life to Chairman Mao were the songs sung by the revolutionary orphans.

There's an infantile eeriness to it all, as if a mistreated petulant toddler has been given absolute power and is now going to show everyone just who's boss.

Maoism (especially after the American sponsored break with the USSR) was a huge mistake.

"How many layers of bourgeoisie propaganda are you on?"
"Like maybe, 5, or 6 right now my dude."
"You are like a little baby, watch this."

Do you have attention deficit, that you make all these threads? Are you an attention whore? Look into that first. We dont love you and never will, and its all your fault.

Watch this.

Hardly anyone use that term, where as tons of people call themselves Marxists, Leninists, or /Maoists.

Its an authoritarian thing. Anarchist dislike this kind of cuckoldry.