TFW your demographic candidate loses

Jump off a cliff or tall building, libtards. Trump is making America great again. He has eight years, til Pence takes the reigns and continues trump's legacy.

Go back and read Holla Forums

We aren't liberals

You've been cucked but can't pull your head out of your ass to see it.

Nah we all lost, it just hasn't dawned on you yet.

No matter how many times you say it, it still isn't true.
Liberals get the bullet too.

threadly reminder Holla Forums is infinitely cucked and Trump is literally their idea of an 'alpha male'

sure, jan.

oh boy another 'ur liberals haha triggered troled hard in ur ghey butt hole thread' from r/the_cuckold's finest

Lmao. Enjoy your disappointment of a president.

Does anybody on Holla Forums even lurk here before they post? The only idea they have of us are some shitty memes passed around on their retarded board. What a waste of brain cells.

Are you the same guy that posted this yesterday?

Seems like it.

that's what it is now

They already are.

No. Honestly we should take down the FAQ sticky because reddit or Holla Forums won't read it anyways.

probably

We should throw that shit away. It's not worth the bytes it's printed on (the FAQ).

this

He's had multiple strokes tweeting already. I wouldnt be surprised if he resigns over failing health.

You're looking for >>>/liberalpol/ my lad

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

A perfectly good thread died for this

I think he will. Why isn't chris-chan dead yet? How did David Rockefeller live so long?

Rockefeller had like 8 heart transplants.