Racism

Racism is a spook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S35-duYgD00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A thread so bad it deserves a two week ban tbqh.

Its true though

Okay. Good chat.

Same lad

This has to be the lowest quality post I have seen in my entire life.

hypocrisy

Fucking this

Sage you retarded monkey fucker.

tfw racism is not a spook
:v)

but if there is only one human race how there be racism?

There can not be a revolution with directly counter revolutionary measures embedded within like the LGBT and subhuman community

Race is legitimately a social construct and your area/standing in society affects you more than the amount of melanin in your body.

Of course, racism is ingrained in us now and it would be pretty hard to leave that programming and propaganda. We're all in this together.

youtube.com/watch?v=S35-duYgD00

People who actively propagate tumors within the revolutionary body will be ousted like the subhumans and the LGBT community.

Sort of like religion?

"Pan-Africanism is a worldwide intellectual movement that aims to encourage and strengthen bonds of solidarity between all people of African descent."

gee i wonder how they feel about the whities they took as slaves and all the blackies that sold themselves off

put the fedora away you rational skeptic x sovjet aesthetic

Gee I wonder how they feel about all their great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparents who killed and raped eachother.

one openly preaches racial superiority despite showing perpetual inferiority in the face of adversity

Holy fuck do your research

Are we implying that religion isn't a tool for hierarchies to oppress? Take those goggles of, bruh. If we are performing chemo, religion is the first to go.

Sorry mulatto.