Is intersectionality bringing us towards the world of Beyond Good and Evil 2?

Is intersectionality bringing us towards the world of Beyond Good and Evil 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=QkBJWaHoLI6R8Qe2vLT4BA&gws_rd=ssl#q=intersectionality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you implying transhumanism is bad? I haven't played this game if it being bad is a part of it or grim fandango either.

No, but capitalism may as well be. I don't see any hybrid animal people walking around though

What was the point of this thread?

It's essential that we complain about intersectionality.
Which the first result on google tells me it only means "things are interconnected and all effect each other" which is something everyone here already acknowledges anyways.

holy shit is this game gonna come out after all?

also wondering

That's true, but it's important to not mistake the ass for the pants.

It's also important not to be swayed by buzzwords and memes.
Like this guy down here.

No it's not. Google it you fucking paranoid retard.

Intersectionality is like trying to make the world more like an RPG where every race gets a unique stat modifier. It's just a fancy caste system.
Also, there's a difference between apathy and opposition and most of Holla Forums doesn't seem to get it. People usually go way overboard with it and end up engaging in the same kind of idpol, just from the opposite side.
Also also, this is a shit thread.

Amazing argument.

I mean, it's better than just taking your
ENTIRELY MADE UP PARANOID RAMBLING ABOUT RPGS
as fact.

Pissing yourself is not an argument.

intersectionality is seeing a connection between completely unrelated struggles like a conspiracy theorist

Neither is saying some surface level ideas on solidarity are an RPG racial caste system.

This is anti-materialist.

Good luck getting n1x to ever reference any book or source for xir's tedious bullshit.

I'm not n1x.
I'm sorry I don't literally believe twitter leftists are trying to create a fucking racial caste system with stat points like an RPG.
I'm sure there's a good reason this makes sense to you.

In its modern form oppression systems are not useful to capital. They obviously still exist and constitute different conditions across intersectional lines, for example gentrifiction of poor (ie. black) communities in cities, but the trend that has happened historically and is likely going to continue to happen is the haphazard assimilation of these demographics into the order of things to become consumer markets.

The categories themselves will likely not be abolished, as they are useful in demographic targeted consumer marketing, but the distinctions will become more superficial as time goes on. I do think traditionally it's not necessarily a byproduct of capitalism but historical attitudes that morph over time from generation to generation and lose any semblance of how they functioned at their genesis.

Racism just doesnt make sense in the context of capital, which is not to deny racist attitudes and structural oppression exist: its just they are nonsensical.

where are the arguments

Here.

and here

And here

So, tell me again why intersectionality is a racial caste system with RPG stats for each race?

No no.
Intersectionality is solidarity.

google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=QkBJWaHoLI6R8Qe2vLT4BA&gws_rd=ssl#q=intersectionality

sarcasm and saying "ur wrong lol" aren't arguments

Or so you claim.
You also believe it's a racial caste system with RPG stats for the races.

Tell me. What book talks about how twitters intends to create a racial caste system?
I'm desperate to know what book talks about how twitter is trying to create a racial caste system, I assume you mean to say with whites on the bottom as well?
Please.
Name.
The.
Book.

Sure they are.

Just google it.

THE FACT I DENY IT'S A RACIAL CASTE SYSTEM IS THE ONLY REASON YOU HAVE REPLIED TO ME.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

SJWs fuck off.

It's literally one retard who can't fucking argue and resorts to Holla Forums or Tumblr-tier posting.

Or maybe because you're a fucking retard.

Racism total makes sense in the context of capital. In what way is it not benificial to have subhumans with human abilities producing for a capitalist? It's a capitalist's wet dream.

Oy vey what beautiful symbolism! What a lovely fag I mean flag!!

can stormniggers stop posting the same stale shit over and over again?

Literally 2008 memes.

I'm not optimistic enough to believe that when I've met people who believed that was happening fully.

How can you post here and be actually this ignorant to what the rest of the boards believe?

What do you expect from cancer like this?

I don't feel like Googling it - can someone explain the mechanism behind why the kumbaya surface of intersectionality (which seems to boil down to some obvious "my problems and your problems are interconnected" shit) leads into the bizarre "identity clash" or whatever-it's-called bullshit where various minorities pretty much just engage in attack therapy?

I'm almost certain he's referring to the class-blind tendency to seensure people as having inherent disablities in out society. They treat black people almost as if they have a -1 in economics and like white people have a +1. They really do treat it like an rpg.

goddamn leftists ruining my video games about talking pigs with "People of Color"

yuck!

Well, no. That's the 4chan meme about it but the reality of the situation and what they say is that class mobility is very very small, and due to historical events, there's a very small amount of upper class blacks in the US and a large amount of upper class whites in the US, and this reality effects and shapes people's beliefs, perspectives, culture, all that.
I still fail to see how it makes sense to represent it as a "racial caste system" to recognize that material reality effects social reality anyways. I mean. That would just make it a bad metaphor and not very marxist if anything.

inb4 "so you want more bourgeois blacks xdd"
no that would be missing the point on purpose.

Can someone actually explain what intersectionality is or is it just a meme?

identity

identity

not a fucking identity

Why are intersectionalists so thick?

Let me explain it even simpler for you so you can't do that.
You can't just quit identifying as black or white. You can try to stop identifying as a man or woman but it's very difficult.

Due to historical events, because of
HISTORY
and
THE MATERIAL CONDITIONS
people's beliefs, cultural systems, perceptions of normality, morality, and other races/sexes are connected to the reality of class struggle.
The Chinese ruling class is probably a little bit biased towards Chinese people.
>>>/r9k/

I'm shocked.
Shocked that I have to explain the basic concept of the base shaping the superstructure.

You literally can

lmao