Democrats

Honestly do they give a all fuck about black people? Or do they just want their votes? Honestly what did Obama do for the black community under his 8 year rule

No.

Obviously this.

Literally nothing.

Have a guess…

/thread

Well meme'd comrade.

If you don't know that Dems and Reps are pure spectacle I don't know what to tell you. The USA is Porkys play ground

The GOP is so ignorant all the Dems have to do is not burn crosses and all the blacks vote for them.

They'd be stupid not to do this.

Obama is just another black porky that doesn't give a shit about black people

If they'd actually care about minorities they'd lose their voter base. If republicans actually cared about poor people in the countryside they'd lose their voter base aswell. It's all spectacle.

If anything Obama worsened race relations.

Donor bases. If they cared about people, they'd GAIN votes but lose donors.

You see which is more important to them.

I wouldn't go that far. They got worse under him but that wasn't by his direct intervention.

Democrats literally only care about votes & elections. That's all the liberal were talking about at my school's College Democrats meetings. Was pretty disgusting tbh

THIS

College libs also love LARP-ing as politicians.

I graduated last year so I started university in 2012 before the Obama reelection. I went to a democrats meeting (was social democrat then) and they had this cunt politician show up and have everybody chant "fired up" and "ready to go" over and over. It was honestly sickening and pathetic.

no but it was a direct reaction to him becoming president

The politicians? No. The SJWs? They just pretend they do. I suppose there's still some older people in their ranks that actually think they're doing any good, the poor fools.

Shiggity

why do burgers do this

of course they do! some of their best friends are black! ;^)
No, they're too smug to admit wanting anybody's votes whatever color their skin is
increase racial tensions from both the head-up-ass white boomer/mullato and mexican polyps 'we never had a bad prez b4 king niger' tards on one side, and the black 'obama a gud boi he dindu nuffin' tards on the other tarding out for the better part of a decade, setting the stage for the intense retardation currently on display on social media by paring this with being the first prez candidate to use social media much.

Protip: they never fucking did and never fucking will

Not that the Republicans are any better whatsoever, but both encourage stricter gun control, drug laws, militarization of police and continuation of predatory, capitalist policies that cause black ghettos.

The democrats talk about the need for 'racial justice' but never seem to be able to explain what they mean by it or how are we supposed to achieve it without major economic redistribution. For democrats racism is immaterial and exists purely in the realm of the spectacle. The '08 great mortgage swindle hit black people specially hard. there's been no real recovery, no prospects for advancement, but we barely hear anything about it. Instead, we get cultural liberalism,'representation' in media commodities.