How do you feel about the VIOLENT LEFT narrative currently being pushed in America...

How do you feel about the VIOLENT LEFT narrative currently being pushed in America? Will it convince anyone or have any lasting effect?

Video from here:
youtube.com/watch?v=sh7ZiddrkmI

Surprisingly, there's a fuckton of dislikes and the comment section isn't complete cancer.

Sorry if this has been posted before

Holy shit with this fear tactic. I will probably work seen of stupid americans are. We should embargo them. All the world unite against them

Everyone hates reactionary trumptards. I myself was surprised with the number of people IRL who expressed sympathy for that shooter.

holy fucking shit, I really didn't think it was this bad

When will you eurofags learn how bad it is in burgerland?

I wish the left in America was half as violent as conservatives make them out to be.

But Trump is literally one of the best president past 50 years.

Never probably

I used to think it was the shittiest at the top and better the further down the political hierarchy you went but I'm starting to believe it's the complete opposite.

It's all shit fam. All irredeemable shit.

This will never happen Europe has bigger problem than this. Their news are showered by immgirants and Trump that's all they do.

Wow, it isn't even subtle anymore. WE GOOD THEY BAD.

haha.

Really activated my almonds

And export our own rightists to that godforsaken shithole

I've tried to tell people the difference between Liberals and Leftists for a while, and they always plug their ears regardless of what I say. COINTELPRO is still alive and well in Burgerstan.

So much for the tolerant left

Hey wait a minute
wew lad

unironic Holla Forumscuckery is at least funny, this makes me angery

That they are trying to spook the reactionaries into actually fighting us is a sign that the bosses are expecting social unrest. That is a very good thing. Arm yourselves, faggots. You may not be able to fight to military, but the paramilitary chucklefucks that they will throw at us first can be routed.

Time to organize the Mass Line

THIRD RED SCARE

I doubt it will do a whole lot. People already tune out the violent Islamic terror narrative after being battered with it for 15+ years and anyone that keeps an eye on the news has seen more violence from the far-right than the left. Also helps that most people fucking hate Trump.

That's it, it's fucking OBVIOUS now that the government had a hand in this alt-right/reactionary bullshit that's currently happening. They've duped an entire segment of disenfranchised kids into being right wing zombies.

Indeed

Another overblown moral panic from people looking for shit to spazz out over in a long list of overblown moral panics from people looking for shit to spazz out over. People have cried wolf so often about so much harmless crap for so long I'd kinda tuned this particular flavor of alarmism out tbh. I figure those that aren't completely retarded have done the same given what a bunch of bullshit both sides' media sockpuppets have been spewing since election season. Hopefully the remaining tards fail to reach critical mass enough to do too much damage.

This Branco guy needs to take a lesson from Zyklon Ben and add a few more labels, like to the knife, the sky, the trees, and probably the mask as well

Revolutionary Terror is Good and Justified. Let's thank the inept propagandists of the Right for hastening the progress of the dialectic.

More of an ambivalence to slightly liking him, people aren't rational when the education system and the economic system has failed them.

Fucking pisses me off.

Got called a "fool" for arguing that the crazy throat-slashing Nazi in Portland, ranting about liberalism, free speech, Muslims, and ANTIFA was actually a right-winger, because ACTUALLY he said he was a Bernie supporter.

I thought conservatives loved fighting tyranny?

Liberals who support and enable capitalism and the military industrial complex are EVEN MORE hypocritical imo

It just shows that reactionaries are fucking terrified of the rising left in the western world. If only they could the kind of shit the first worlders post on here. They would really shit their pants then.

You are only allowed to resist the government if you are resisting non-reactionary policies like school integration.

resisting the government for conservashits just means getting really mad at climate scientists and abortion doctors.

THE ALT LEFT?
WHAT ABOUT THE ALT ALT RIGHT?
WE JUST NEED TO KEEP GIVING THEM NAMES!

We're back, like John Wick.

Tbh, every time a mass shooting happens they freak out and argue gun laws for a week. It wouldn't be so different this time if it was a normal bunch of proles, but this time is was "a public servant of the state" so both the Dems and Repubs are freaking the fuck out.