How do we avoid a "race war", there are many people on both sides pushing for it

how do we avoid a "race war", there are many people on both sides pushing for it.
i really want no part in that shit.
sadly with ethno/race wars we don't get to chose, we're automatically branded as enemy.

Only Americans are retarded enough to get dragged into one tbh.

no there aren't

There wasn't one in the 60s so I doubt there would be one now
It wouldn't surprise me if we see a new wave of political violence soon though

MAGA! Shadilay! Kek! Conservatism is the new punk! People are getting redpilled bro, Nazi masturbation fantasy soon!

It's not gonna happen, retard. Only fringe retards want it and the idea gets less and less popular by the day. If you wanted a Nazi masturbation fantasy you should've done it over a 100 years ago.

seems like UK is heading towards it.

You won't have a choice. In the coming race and ethnic conflicts your uniform is your race. Shitskins already hate you with the passion of a thousand burning suns you're just too stupid to see it.

are you in denial or some shit?

l-fucking-mao
the only thing that's getting more popular in the UK is class war

lmfao
we'll make sure to purge both

Literally just stay home and watch YouTube and encourage everyone else to do the same. Shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks for the heads up, Ham Spergler. Always happy to get a hot take from one of the burger bar boys.

Racial tensions are certainly escalating in the UK. Of course neither a class nor Nazi masturbation fantasy will happen so long as most people live comfortably with cheap food and more media than they could ever get through.

This is how you've come to be bullied in every thread on this board.

user, your cartoonish binary world views would only convince retards, lucky for you there are many out there

take it to /int/

Explain how I'm wrong
UK seems to be doing generally stable right now. I'd keep my eyes on France more than anything.

ITT

Because Americans are so completely obsessive about race it's fair to look at their society and assess it that way, which most people outside of America do because they make this obvious. The problem is Americans seem to lack the ability to imagine the rest of the world not being anywhere near as autistic about this as they are.

Brexit being passed had a decent amount to do with immigration did it not?

Yeah a good part of it, but most of the people who care about this a lot are boomers, who are universally fuckheaded the world over. Look at the spastic in the van from this morning: 48 year old terrorist. What a go-getter he must have been.
The boomers are closer to getting a kicking from young people than there is a Nazi masturbation fantasy breaking out in the UK. Class war is even more likelier, the government had a potential revolution on their hands on Friday.

A minority of people here are well read, but most aren't that smart (smarter than Holla Forums, but that doesn't say much). There's also heaps of redditors who are neither smart nor well read, or dumbasses who don't know any theory other than the Stirner meme.

It honestly seems like this board is full of pompous, middle brow 22 year olds who tried to get into philosophy to appear intelligent.

I live in the UK, where is the evidence? You need DRASTIC conditions to have people descend into that level of savagery. If such a thing comes about, it will most likely be onset by some type of economic depression.

By continue pushing for class war and rejecting identity politics that divides politics on an ethnic basis. Conflic is inherent in society, if there's no movement pushing for the working class' interests the workers will turn on themselves

there wont be one since the average stormfag is this

lmao now delusional do you have to be to believe your sand nigger muslim pets are gonna join you in solidarity

the delusion is palpable the only class basis of the upcoming wars will be kafirs such as yourself having misgivings about paying zakat and jizya😆

Wait what? I've been offline since Friday what happened?

Yeah that's why I included the part about living comfortably

That's just what your millennial neo-con looks like now

Even if a Nazi masturbation fantasy did break out, the Nazis would be obliterated. Most people, at least here is the UK, don't give a shit about race. Coupled with the socially liberal consensus of our elected representatives, they'd stand no chance. For that reason alone they may as well try it - maybe it'll kill them off for good.

Then it wont be a simple "race war" with a defined enemy where everyone goes home at the end of the day after triumphing over their enemy (humans vs orcs). In that environment, EVERYONE would be in danger. I'm not sure why Holla Forumsyps push for it so hard, the conditions needed to bring it about will invariably affect them for the worst.

I guess it has to do with most Holla Forums retards being latent suicidal cases.

The misleading thing about the first chart is that most Muslim migrants are not Syrian refugees, they're people from other countries given false promises by human traffickers and humanitarian PR by porkies. It's not at all wrong to say the Muslim population is exploding in Western Europe while Europeans shrink in population size.

Anyways, Holla Forums is basically right about that, and they would stay right about it even if those countries were Marxist-Leninist. Most of the terrorism in Europe will probably come from second generation immigrants, when it will no longer be an option to deport them. Migrant heavy countries will become increasingly fear driven police states, and some fascist takeover in that process is wholly conceivable.

Around a thousand people were going to go down to Downing Street after a tenement blaze but liberals and the police nipped it in the bud.

The only people with serious inbreeding issues are the subhumans you bend over backwards to import from MENA 🤔

I'm from Croatia and this is highly misleading. There is no way there's more than maybe like a thousand refugees here at most. During the height of the migration crisis there might have been a point when like 50k were in transit through Croatia, but that's not really the same thing.

That's the thing about Nazi masturbation fantasy
It is like an apocalyptic fantasy where society is completely destroyed and built anew
And in a Nazi masturbation fantasy they imagine killing "race traitors" as well as minorities

Oh so basically nothing then

so we're already leagues ahead of most internet forums

Fuck you people are insufferable. I hope Russia turns you all to dust.

lmao you're the goodest goyim ever, the only people your kike Eu masters allow you to hate are americans while you are a subsumed in a sea of subhuman shit, and you follow their directives to a tee like the good little cuckboy you are

sorry user, i wish you were right, but you aren't.

most people DO give a shit about race, surely not 1488 Holla Forumsype tier and they would never admit it publicly but they do give a shit about it.

not saying that this is something unique to "white" people.
most peoole have a primitive and instinctive fear of those that look different.
they won't beat you up (for the most part) but they won't hang out with you, they'll try to avoid you.

you will feel the rejection, at first you'll think that you did something wrong, maybe its just your fault.
then you see the pattern, its there. and no matter what you do you won't change the reaction certain groups of people will have towards you.

Why so mad?

wow you're really redpilling a lot of commies with your shrieking of memewords

[Citation needed]

dont be a fag OP

Most white people in the uk do not care about race

Muslims are not a peaceful people nor is the religion peaceful. If anything allowing them in means there kids are likely to be terrorists.

The reason we didnt have that much islamic terrorism in the past is cause we vetted for extremist beliefs.

But like that judge in hawaii saying honor killings are just part of the culture brah totally acceptable.

I wonder who could be behind this post…

America lads.

Nazbol is correct there definitely is an increasingly tense atmosphere in the UK

30% of non-whites voted for Brexit and almost a third of latinos voted for Trump. These things are a lot more complex then they are portrayed, but the media loves to blame every political development they don't like as resulting from backwards poor whites (who are the last group it is PC to bully).

Both these events definitely have a lot to do with racism but their are a diverse group of people voting for Trump/Brexit for diverse reasons. A lot of it has to do with anti-establishment sentiments, desire to defy elite/media opinion, and hatred for the patronizing liberal establishment.

Boomers are 'fuckheaded' in the same way that you literal cuckolds are: they selectively 'believe' in universalism, and will do so long as the economic conditions in the west can allow such effeminacy.

Also: Corbyn's """"success""" is not a product of a brewing class war, sissies; but of his pathetic pandering to young simpletons, and the mass importation of permanent Labour voters (which, in a sane time would be considered treason), WHO VOTE IN THEIR TRIBE'S PERCEIVED INTERESTS, YOU FUCKING NARCISSISTIC LITTLE GIRLS (which, in a sane time would be considered treason).

Euros at least have different and more informed views on American issues, every day I see people making the exact same posts about Muslims in Europe and acting like they're some experts about the coming apocalypse when they never left the Bible belt

Brexiters also wanted to kick out the Poles

wat?!

Kill all the white people. They are the only ones with any identity about their stupid "race" bullshit.

Nice try POLINTELPRO

t. salty boomer
Suck a dick, we'll take a collective piss on your graves when you finally fuck off, you drains on society.

Enjoy your youtube-sponsored """"revolution"""", lads. Maybe sing some John Lennon hits at your next rally, yeah?
When shit hits the fan, do you really think you faggots stand a chance?

What the fuck are you even talking about? Why don't you go back to r/T_D and have a nice conversation with some Russian bots?

Yeah, I'm so afraid of middle schooler kekistanis. But lets be real here. Every single imageboard poster will be hiding in their moms basement if an actual Nazi masturbation fantasy broke out.

GAS ALL JEWS

When the word filter makes the post better

I'll say, again: Labour did as well as they did because ethnic minorities vote along racial lines, and view the Labour party (correctly) as being the party that panders to them the most (although all do).

This will continue until the foreign groups form a large enough demographic that they start voting for their own, explicitly identitarian parties.

The bloviating of the hordes of Owen Jones clones mean nothing. Demography is destiny. You traitors have played your part spectacularly. Global capital thanks you; for it desires nothing more than for strong, vital nations to be rendered atomised, chaotic, but obedient husks.

Materialist scum, tbh.

lmfao. You're such a fucking pseud.

Tick, tock, tick, tock. Demography is destiny, my homosexual friend. Abdul and Tyrone are getting restless. They're going to have to be put down at some point, and then judgment will be cast upon their little helpers.

There aren't people on both sides. There are people on the same political side who are against each other because they care about owning power rather than a universally moral system.

Forgot to add, pic related, it's me. Still think you're the cool alpha here? Stupid leftist cucks.

Holla Forums pot go way

TIL losing hair, purposefully destroying your own body and reducing vitality by smoking is now apparently alpha

Are you the faggot that got triggered by star wars? And also the faggot that pretended to be a woman to try to explain to your """followers""" that you suck at cunnilingus?
Also dont you have to have a family to be a patriarch?
A faggy MGTOW will never be a patriarch because you have to be a MAN to lead a family

Edgy.

explains why 40% of latinos voted for Trump
as all other Holla Forumslypes you're incapable of grasping the concept of nunces.
you see the world only in binary.
us vs them, bad vs good, Orcs vs Elves.

everyone from X group is like that because you said so.
as if any human group was a hive-mind.

even worse, you assume ideology based on superficial physical trait.

your stupidity is beyond belief

I 'grasp' that I am currently replying to a 'nunce' tbh.

Come on Holla Forums when you've graduated high school.

You're retarded. In 2015, Hindus and Sikhs went Tory more than Labour. Although judging by your comment, nothing short of voting BNP would satisfy you, which is a batshit ridiculous thing to ask of non-whites.

Literal cuckolds - the lot of you….

cool argument faggot.
as usual, when proven wrong you try to spin it to Something else, usually ad hominem attacks.

At best you'll get temporarily ignored until the leftist opposition is supressed and then routed out and shot during a 'raid'

Just present an argument man. What do you want peaceful ethnic minorities to do? They aren't gonna vote BNP (that would be cuckoldry and suicide) so what else is there. I'm all ears.

Whites are a dying species. Faggot liberals are aiding the enemy, whites will be wiped out within a couple generations if not in less time. Quit being faggot liberals, do some push push, mow your parents lawn,get some damn pride. Defend your American way of live or soon you'll be sucking Muhammad cock while he beats your wife. Making you…. A cuck..

outstanding.
you posted 4 pictures (meme), made a paragraph.
yet there isn't a single objective argument in your post.