who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html
easydamus.com/character.html
wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20001222b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong?

The creator has acknowledged that Ayn Rand was not a philosopher or anything of importance. He mostly uses her to be BTFO

All I know is Nietzsche was in the right.

Shit I didn't even notice that's what he was going for lol

Stirner looks like he's in the 90's listening to industrial metal.

requesting a porky edit

All I know is more proof Stirner > Nietzsche

Laughed heartily at the last part.

what law?

easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html
easydamus.com/character.html

The unbreakabke law of dialectical materialism.

These are the only good alignments tbh.

D&D is shit.

M8 you must be a proper meaniepants, I said I would steal, murder, rob, lie and subvert at every opportunity it was feasible and still got a good rating.

Chaotic Good
Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Detailed Results:
Alignment:
Lawful Good —– XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Good —- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Good —- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Neutral – XXXXXXX (7)
True Neutral —- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Evil —– XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Evil —- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Evil —- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Law & Chaos:
Law —– XX (2)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos — XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
Good —- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXX (5)
Evil —- XXXXXX (6)

rand looks way too good

The dragon for letting itself die.

Truth is … I did this one..
wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20001222b

.. Why am I evil?
.. Am supposed to be a Leninist.. and yet.. chaotic evil…

IT MUST BE FUKUYAMAIST BS!

The adventurers deserve the reward for slaying the monster because

1) They fronted the risk of being killed
2) It was already mentioned that their equipment has already been paid for
3) it would be unfair to the adventurers who participated because they thought the money would be split between them to have their loot "redistributed"
3a) if John Stewart and Marx want to give their portion to the peasants than that is fine, but expecting Rand and Stirner to do the same would be wrong

There was already an understanding that the treasure would have been split evenly before the expedition set out, Marx and and Rawls are wrong with trying to change the terms of the agreement after it is all said and done, and Rand is being a meme.

christianity is lawful good you piece of shit

Why does Holla Forums support dysgenic miscegenation, faggot culture, shitskins flooding the country and trannies raping girls in public restrooms?

BIX NOOD WHITEY NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY

why wouldnt we?

That's why the premise is wrong.
Are the adventurers part of the village that sent them to kill the dragon? If so, shouldn't the loot be given to the community?
Are the adventurers given the quest by a lord? If so, shouldn't they fund a revolution with the loot?

Late existential comics is better, but this one was pretty "for the lolz".

Because we're hard cunts that aren't afraid of anything.

I thought this was redundant according to Holla Forums

Because we want to exterminate the #problematic white race 😡👌

Detailed Results:Alignment:Lawful Good —– XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)Neutral Good —- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)Chaotic Good —- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)Lawful Neutral – XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)True Neutral —- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)Lawful Evil —– XXXXXXXXX (9)Neutral Evil —- XXXXXXXXXX (10)Chaotic Evil —- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Law & Chaos:Law —– XXXXXX (6)Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)Chaos — XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Good & Evil:Good —- XXXXXXXX (8)Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)Evil —- XXX (3)

I guess if you don't want your choices to be between sucking some guard's dick while he burns down an orphanage and giving away all of your material possessions and becoming a Marxist monk then your are restricted to playing alone in the edgy corner.

Marx and Stirner should backstab the rest of them and use the loot to do revolution.

the ends dont justify the means, user

Beauvoir is cool tho :(