PJW is now suggesting that the people who survived the fire...

PJW is now suggesting that the people who survived the fire, should actually live in their burned out flat because he was stupid enough to have his house catch fire three times "and I still live there what's the big problem"

Is it safe to say PJW has a low Autism Level at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/unclick/infowars-paul-joseph-watson-eating-books/
mediaite.com/online/infowars-editor-confesses-to-eating-the-pages-out-of-books/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish he had died to smoke inhalation.

I mean that's not outside the realm of possibility. He just admitted his fucking residency caught fire three times because he's criminally inept

This guy is clearly just trying to be the next Milo at this point, just don't give him the attention

It was probably small fires like some oil burning in the kitchen or something. There's no way you have your house on fire three times in your life, let alone live in it after it burns down.

… But i mean, conservatives are punk, so maybe he did it.

Going off his profile picture he might just die that way regardless.

Yes, but did his house burn down? Is he actually autistic?

The only way we got Milo to shut the fuck up is give him the attention he wanted 24/7, until he inevitably fucked up catastrophically and killed his career.

Needless to say I think we should do the same for our chap PJW, his house caught fire three times after all, he isn't the brightest last son of the west

So much for the """actually tolerant""" right

He eats paper and was stupid enough to let his place catch fire three times you tell me

Also, mocking fire victims is the new counterculture. Deal with it

Do you need to ask

he works for Alex Jones user.

when your enemy's digging don't stop them

Are you serious?

How retarded do you have to be to have your house catch fire three times?

THUH MANE STREAM METEOR SAYZ THUT BURNTED OUT FLATSS CUN'T BE LIFT IN

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Most likely, faulty electrical appliances. That way, when he sees the fire happen, he can exclaim: "IMAGINE MY SHOCK"

you didn't know? That's what makes him such a lolcow.

MY HOUSE NEARLY BURNED THREE TIMES IN A ROW, BUT YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU CAN'T LIVE IN A VAPORIZED APARTMENT?

WELL, IMAGINE MY SHOCK

I will never believe any human being had his house catch fire three times.

I wouldn't put it above PJW to lie about his house catching fire three times to win an argument about the habitability of a building that's burnt to a crisp.

Welp, now I will never know why anyone takes him seriously

Looks habitable to me.

He's actually not good enough for Alex Jones

I legitimately want him to die a horrific death.

I mean, Ray did it in Trailer Park Boys, so they should be fine right?

One of us has to have the balls to do it.

Yeah, but Milo got fired by Breitbart.
What would it take to get fired from InfoWars?

Damn supporting Tories and hating normal people sure is punk fucking rock!

Believe me, PJW will find a way to imagine his shock

if he's as overmedicated as Burgerclap politicians the answer is yes

is something I imagine PJW saying in the near future

Well she did inspire quite a few protest songs

saying something reasonable.

This is right up there when he admitted he eats the paper right out of books and then later said "HAHAHA LEFTIES, I LIED, I GOT YOU, YOU BELIEVED I ACTUALLY ATE BOOKS, YOU'RE SO SILLY XD"

Source?

And if I remember right, in the very article that they quoted him saying he eats paper they pretty much said everything he says is probably bullshit, so they didn't even believe him.

dailydot.com/unclick/infowars-paul-joseph-watson-eating-books/
It probably is bullshit but it's still funny.

Why would you ever lie about having a paper eating addiction, why couldn't you just lie about anything else

mediaite.com/online/infowars-editor-confesses-to-eating-the-pages-out-of-books/

They immediately call him on it right after. So much for "le tricked them xD"

PJW: I eat books
Everyone: shut the fuck up dude
PJWl: wow… gullible much? 😛

His MO seems to be "act like a retard, then make fun of people for calling him out for it." Pretty lame honestly, especially because underneath all of that irony is a boring conservative gay man who hates anyone who tries to change society.

Is there a bigger faggot in the alt-right? He's a bigger faggot than Milo, the actual faggot.

Wait so is he back on board with the alt-right now?

hourly e-celeb thread?

Fake news the tweet is out of context. He had a problem with the person packing stuff up WHILE INSIDE THE STILL BURNING BUILDING.

PJW is still a faggot though

That actually makes the comment even dumber.

Who the fuck escapes a fire in their house and then goes to check that their entire building isn't on fire first? Why the fuck would getting the fuck out be morally wrong?

So…he's mad that people were trying to save their belongings…and bragged that his house caught fire three times to back his position up?

What in the fuck?

Pic related, basic fire safety tbqh. Although he's clearly not learned anything about preventing them to begin with.

This guy is such a fucking asshole, what the fuck. I would love to see him live in a burnt down tower with a bunch of corpses in it. Fuck this guy.

getting out as quickly as possible and warning your neighbours rather than packing all your belongings and just leaving seems to be the better option.

not sure what everyone is upset about since not many people realise how fast you can pass out from smoke inhalation.

He's not complaining about fire safety protocol. He's just trying desperately to shift the blame onto the people's who's fucking homes just burned down and away from the government that let it happen.

supporting the globalists

InfoWars is globalist though.

I didn't think it was possible but it's true.

It's not because the building owners are shit and there are no safety regulations, it's all this one guy's fault.

And you know, after all, expect no less by a capital apologists. These are the people that bitch about "crony capitalism". The blame is always on individuals.

there's a clip of him with alex jones where jones is droning on about the usual ridiculous shit like goblins and gay frogs and pjw looks like he's realizing his "brand" is indelibly connected with this paranoid retard
not that he's any better, but his paranoid rantings are more mainstream than demons from the depths of hell

this is the same guy who gets triggered by celebrities insulting his god-emperor Trump and thinks global warming is a liberal conspiracy (he actually thinks he can outsmart scientists)

Anyone have info on this dopey Yorkshireman so we can track him down and burn HIS house down?

A cow

The joke is that PJW of course wouldn't eat just paper without Kurt Eichenwald's special sauce like you plebs.

Sounds like he's more then capable of doing that himself.

Why is this allowed? He should be in jail.

Shifting the blame to some random guy who shat himself and took some random stuff with him out of the flat is just wrong.
He's trying to change the course of the conversation away from Mummy May and onto some minor shit. He's scared, just like the British tabloid sensationalist press, of people making capitalism and the conservatives accountable.
It doesn't matter if some random Joe acting irresponsibly; the fact that the fire was corporate manslaughter is a more pressing issue that PJW desperately wants to ignore.

BASIC FIRE SAFETY IS EMBLEMATIC OF LEFTIST CORRUPTION OF WESTERN COALCHA

my ass, this is psychopathy

We need to help him reach his full potential.

Is he an autistic hikki?