Martin Shkreli

What does Holla Forums think of Martin Shekels?
Say something else other than "muh porky".

Was his media coverage fair, or a witch hunt?

Some food for thought:
youtube.com/watch?v=HXVQOZDKlRE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqWcia4SeBY
youtube.com/watch?v=5rWA3thlVws
youtube.com/watch?v=LPIQ_gyiHag
pharmaskeletons.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the only reason people hate him in particular is because he has an internet presence

but he is a weirdo goblin that i dislike personally. i dont give a shit if he raised prices

We shot a congressmen, we can shoot him

yeah nah

You lazy fuck didn't even scroll the vid

to the wall with the other porky

he's a smug faggot with a punchable face and a symptom of a larger problem
not giving clickels, summarize?

hello alphabet soup

liberals will never understand that it's not the people, but the system
shkreli tried somewhat to point out how bad the pharmaceutical industry was but all attention was drawn to him as a person
he voted Bernie IIRC

4/10, might not hang him in the revolution

Wall

He went to the alt-right Trump celebrations.
He is a filthy opportunist trying to fit into whatever group he can.

I would jail him but not kill him, because hes got the wu tang album

guillotine then, hanging would be a bit too harsh

good point

The Feds singled him out as a lightning rod for public outrage because he's pathologically unlikable.

His face is annoying and I want to punch it. Hes also pretentious as hell.

He called himself the most famous Albanian of all time.

is dis nigga real?

The guy hiked x55 the price of a "literally who" drug used to treat toxoplasmosis on AIDS patients
Basically, Martin argues that:
>this would actually improve availability of the drug because it now can pay for people to make it known to doctors that otherwise wouldn't prescribe it (it's the only drug to treat this, so it's not about competing with another drug, just make it reach the patients)
And the most important claim:

I don't want to believe this guy. He has a very shady past and is literally 100% porky.
But he shows a very compelling case, and haven't seen a decent refrutation till now.
The closest I heard was that taking so much money from health insurance companies would rise the price a cent for everyone else, or the like.

He has many interesting videos.
In one video he was talking about HIV drugs (which is an important matter for him), about some research groups and talked about wanting to invest on research of new drugs, which is the reason why he got into drugs in the first place.
On his YT channel he sometimes livestreams a series "This week in porky" with lessons about the stock market et al. For free of course, he is an attention whore.

I just know that Holla Forums will blindly hate him because he is swimming in dough, but just look at the witchunt after him, and tell me that he didn't struck a nerve.

Related:
youtube.com/watch?v=cqWcia4SeBY

Anybody who calls me alphabet for wanting to shoot this guy should be shot

Yeah, pic related from the video on
But IDK, he is an attention whore, so he was wearing a cringy Pepe pin on live TV, just because he is a memer. Eg. he shitposted about Harambe 24/7, and even went to CBSN to defend it with a straight face

Just watch it, he talks a bit more about the drug industry:
youtube.com/watch?v=5rWA3thlVws

His testimony makes a great drinking game. It's a solid ten minutes of a guy invoking the fifth amendment:
youtube.com/watch?v=LPIQ_gyiHag

These couldn't be more true

Last one and I'll fug off

A list of bullshit drug companies pulled, by the devil himself:
pharmaskeletons.com/

Even trump hates this guy

vital member of Thot Patrol

No.

He should be put in jail for life, hard labor, so he can feel what exploitation is like. In my dreams I suppose.

his idiocy and smug obnoxiousness is legitimately one of the things that made me move to the political left.

muh porky

Definitely /ourguy/

Mostly he got in trouble for fucking over other porky but it he's still a shithead

That third pic makes me wanna vomit. I have no idea what's going on there and I probably don't want to know.

just some fucked up intersex genits

It's a clenis.

Umm… yeah. Didn't want to know.

Oh, and he's Porky as fuck. He charged ill people $7 a pill cuz he figured he could cuz his company was the only one that sold them…at the time.

Got BTFO by a bunch of Australia highschoolers.

That's the expensive pill man right?