Fathers are the worst parents on earth

Fathers are the worst parents on earth

WEW, color me surprised lads.

Try again, Holla Forums

Father's Day: when everyone lies & pretends their useless dads have ever been worth a fuck

Cancel Father's Day

Don`t talk shit about my dad, he was important member in the trade union(until his retirement) and loyal party man to the end.

Your dad made sure your idea of dads would be a much prettier version of your actual dad, & that your illusions would wholly eclipse reality

There are no perfect men, therefor he might had some flaws but who does not?

Cancel Mother's Day instead tbh

just because your dad was shit doesnt mean every one elses is.

My dad is great

Speak for yourself faggot, I love the shit out of my dad.

Insecure

Counter point:
Mothers are the worst parents on earth

I'm okay with my parents being a shit.

Do you wanna talk about it, user?

Both my parents are intolerable assholes personally speaking and openly endorse genocide, slavery, and witch hunts (in other words they're stereotypical boomers), but that doesn't affect how I see parents in general. It's not something I'm insecure about or has particularly affected my sense of healthy relationships. I have this crazy superpower where I can differentiate between shitty individuals and the general role they fulfill in certain contexts. Like, did you know there are good people who were Nazi soldiers? It's not their fault when and where they were born.

You were lucky you had someone to pick up the slack. Make sure you visit your grandparent(s) if they're still alive.

i love my mom and i love my dad despite their failures in raising me

You're dad's a Japanese bureaucrat?

I'm interested in hearing about your Granddad's views. What does he think about Americans?
Trump? What does he think the future will be like?

He didn't think Americans in general are bad but he absolutely hated the USA

He died before Trump declared his intention to run before president. He was not optimistic about the future, it seemed like revolution was a necessity but everyone was content to just sit on their ass and let the government and the rich do what they like. If he lived to see Corbyn and all the happenings in America, Europe and England he'd probably be a bit more hopeful.

You're not wrong user, but I really wish you were.

Support for that point, when a child is killed by a parent it is far more often done by the mother than the father.

Why are you surprised exactly?

my dad is an old christ commie so your arguement is invalid

Mothers do not help their children become adults.

They love them, but that is it. Their purpose is fulfilled by the time they are a teenager.

(You)