What is the best anime among the big three and why is it bleach ?

What is the best anime among the big three and why is it bleach ?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!SlBxHTSC!HG9wE_qI8gpgMvIN8p_ouZjyEahRv_nZhOwN5dJn4uc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess

*nibbles on my pizza*

Am I cute?

I mean...

I'm sure you are to some people but you're honestly not my type.

I lost my will to live.

I'm back

At least you had one.

*Sads*

Don't be the sads Kyle
People still like you even if you're uncute

i dislike him cause he's uncute

Yeah, but nobody gives a shit about you, Neko.

yan does

Yan lies.

Everyone loves me.

stop letting squash get into your stash of haterade

Sip sip sippin.

Stop being such a closet faget.

the door was always open

There are 2 drunk girls arguing outside of my window lmao

record it

they're being all gay and emotional

Ian stay out of this mkay

Also it was pretty funny Grim had the sauce to that meme
(probably because he had already read it and was pretending really hard that he didn't)

you should join them

She's really fat and I can't see the other girl

I could go take some trash out and witness it in person since they're arguing near the dumpster

The one girl doesn't want to babysit the smashed other girl

And the smashed other girl doesn't want to deal with her responsibilities

Oh the drama

Just take out some trash and as you're walking past be like- "Hey- uh... why don't you both just turn around and walk in diffrent directions. That will solve both your problems'.

Then they will like you so much you'll unlock a three wa- Oh wait, you're gay.

hmph...

Kill yourself/10

But I like it here.

July 8, 2017

mega.nz/#!SlBxHTSC!HG9wE_qI8gpgMvIN8p_ouZjyEahRv_nZhOwN5dJn4uc

Translated
Car Graffiti JK - c018_5
kanadia pudding - Imgur
Mochi Au Lait 9
Saki Biyori ch67 [Akio]
Saki ch178 [Akio]
Virgins' Empire Chapter 86
Yuzumori-san Chapter 19

Untranslated
(C90) [夕暮間(夕くれま)] 海色の宝箱 (ラブライブ! )
(C91) [Vampire Berry(扇城ひな)] デザイアオブテンダー (艦隊これくしょん -艦これ-)
(僕らのラブライブ!10) [square HEAD (四方塚ツカサ)] アネモネノート (ラブライブ!)

yay!

lmao you bolded that one for those cry-babys~ :P

*snuggles*
moar plz!

crab cakes and alcohol

A mistake i'm willing to make

I'm going with tuna and alcohol, I approve

good kush and alcohol

Are you gonna vomit ?

Nope!

better just vomit anyways

Nope!

:(

Don't have enough Akko pics to keep this going

I prefer Sucy tbh honest

Shes taken

NO I MISSED THE YUZUMORI

He even bolded it for me ;;

Okay

Just be here all the time and never miss anything.

yeah

Okay

But if I don't pretend to leave for a bit then everyone will stop believing that I'm a smart and pretty and popular girl

No we all already stopped believing that.

Who the fudge are you?

Put a sock in what? owo

Is that how it works ?

Apparently fuckin' not. You guys are mean, sheesh.

F-Fist me, daddy...

Everyone other than me that is.

Why do you have all these anyways?

Robo girl is best Little Witch.

Because they amuse me

Next you'll pretend to forget my name and get it wrong.

Yeah, that's what I meant :3

As long as they amuse you~

.////.

I would never forget your name, Steve.

This is a new low

I knew it

I deserve a reward

pay me

Grim

nyah

Show me your nuclear codes

there are none

silly ban

Shut up 10X

urethral fisting is better

can't fit that

rip ;;

also happy Saturday

too much silliness!!!!!

Hihi

what a terrible fate

no

no

yes

no

suck my dick

you can put it in when i fall asleep

I've actually been told this by a guy before.

what are u up to tonight??

why do you love anal fisting?

Nothing really

rare pepe

Did u have fun celebrating the 4th of July~?

so rare

I was at AX so yeah

Fuck

The Anti Snail has been born

no.

snails are cool

"of course that fuckin weirdo has pet snails"

LOL

fucking shit

What's wrong with pet snails?

They don't bark or shit all over the place and they smell like forests.

what do you do with them tho

do you let them slime over your hand
I know fool is into that shit

Cock

you watch them eat cucumbers

look at them eating cucumbers.

I have two pet pillbugs as well, as they are fond of eating decaying matter and wood; things the terrariums are full of.
Their names are Slater and Kenny.
They had children too. I have baby pillbugs.

If anyone wants any common 5-banded yellow garden snail eggs they're legal in western canada and northwestern USA as they're a native species. I won't mail any live samples but eggs can be shipped and hatched within 2 weeks, you can have baby snails and watch them grow!

This idiots just talking to himself again.

bang bang

worst new inkling 2017

It's okay, every negative character gets their own little whiny fanbase regardless.

Sometimes the worse the character, the more internet faggots sympathize and adopt them.. so they never really go to the game character graveyard, someone somewhere will support them / avatar them, whether they actually like the character or not or use them as a caustic social device.

Now Diana Cavendish on the other hand is originally played out to be a stuck up bratty character in the OVA's but when you start to see her in the series being portrayed as a more neutral-equal against Akko you know something's up.

And then you get the backstory episodes.

nope

The way I picture thinking while drunk,
is like imagining that thoughts get thicker, denser.. harder to access.
And in order to access things while drunk then requires more effort, as if you were to pass a wire vertically through a mold of gelatin, as it resists much more than it would to pass through water;
I have been inebriated almost constantly in my waking hours every single day of my life for the last few years, an intentional endeavour to diminish my intellectual capacity, but instead what has happened is that I've become better at connecting the thoughts together- the cutting with wires has become sharper through sheer demand that capacity should be maximized and so I now exist in a state where being inebriated is a second level of acute awareness rather than an incapacitation; and my sobriety is merely a weaker form of myself that has less to do in life except menial tasks for monetary compensation.

I am a highly evolved alcohol.

It's even pointed out in the OVA's that Diana did attend Shiny Chariot's magic performance, but did you notice? (You have to watch it again after you complete the TV series) in episode 1 in the first minutes it becomes clear that Croix had a part in ad-libbing a summon that Chariot had to destroy; the whole two seasons were written out beforehand and every story element was planned - and this is the evidence, because you completely miss it in episode 1 not expecting anything but it was there the WHOLE TIME.

diana soo nice prim proper and kewl, and shes trys her bests and does good things

wellyeahobviouslyinseason2shegetsmorescreentimeandbackstorytorevealshe'snotreallyanantagonistatallbecausethere'sagreaterfoesoshe'sactuallyakko'sequalbaaah

not reading that so i dont see any spoilers

I would like to make an address, which probably mostly everyone can relate to aside from the whatevers. you know who you are, your whatevers. you already started reading and know who you are, that's how whatever you are. so you can not read this. it is in your best interests to stop here. there you go.

Let's keep it simple;

When I found 4chan it didn't really change me at all because I was used to mIRC already, so trolling was already a thing;
still, when I started trolling I realized I was pissing into an ocean of piss and so I had to find something to troll that wasn't already being trolled.
Luckily I found the animeface circlejerks and realized there was a whole community of this shit and it looked like a fun place to be.

I found out, of course, that it was mostly a gay hookup so I trolled it anyway because that was funny. I made it seem like I cared because I would never be too hard on people and connect with them on a personal level and be involved.

Then everyone was evicted from 4chan and had to seek refuge on Holla Forums!! what a horror.

So in my spare time, I make sure to come back regularly to tell everyone how I am doing. Because my life matters, and everyone should pay attention to my posts.

while you were reading I stole a 7

You kind of wonder if he actually thinks anime characters are real.

why is this not named smiles.jpg rofl

SIMELS xD

It's a fake saint of an internet cult that lives in the moon that's somehow a computer that she is using to destroy humanity. So yeah, basically.
Also, they're not Catholic.

That looked like "smells".

meow

anime characters ARE real.
Think about the creators; these characters, these are people- living in the brains of the creators. Their creators think and breathe characters, and different creators tend to have different archetypes as well; Hayao Miyazaki would never be called a pedophile but he is the brain of many young girls.

Character creators are different from character 'designers' in that they occupy the mindspace of the characters themselves; there is a living element to character creation especially in writing, when the character speaks and thinks for themselves but is objectively just a puppet handled by a creator.

So of course you have to wonder why American comics are full of big tits and big muscles.. it's all sexual drama.

why meow?

nice

You really must be playing the long game of "just pretending to be retarded".

ty

why though ?

my personal style revolves around expression/emotion of characters; I draw to express and the humanist shapes I produce are recognizable and invoke emotion.

You don't even know the half of it.
I've been drinking for three years straight trying to make myself retarded but I reached a point of enlightenment and self-awareness that has surpassed my previous state of awareness, almost a hyper-awareness if you would; because my brain had become conditioned by my self-abuse, and I've failed at making myself stupid- rather I've received the opposite effect.

chiri
stop talking

for like one second

simelly

grim,

just go with it

love me

u sound like loco

stop

you asked for it though.

how was I to respond?

test this is for u

She looks like she's trying to take a mean shit but is constipated.

Yeah she's pretty much relegated to the Time Out room of video game characters because literally only the trolls would ever rock that avatar.

And then they'll get bored and it's back to the time out room.

Why are anime characters with foreheads large enough to function as billboards even a thing?
What the fuck, Japan?

TETSUOOOOO

KANEDA

why not

yeah, same

cuz ur not a cat

Grim,
you are really bad at flirting with Luka.

Just be like, "RAWR"
"I want to move in with you above the video store"
"in BC"

and Luka will be like ~noooo~
'nobody will get to know me well enough to meet me in person'
'even if you live in BC' :L

only I flirt with luka.

I've tried to get Luka to go halfers with me on a rental unit on the Island or if we'd have to, the lower mainland- but there's no budging a Luka. it is steadfast in its ways and manners.

Luka doesn't trust me, but out of everyone I'm the only one who's offering a practical split living space without any sexual overtones; I would be the least interested in Luka sexually even without meeting them in person, thus more interested in the financial benefits of meeting and sharing accomodation with someone else responsible enough to split priorities and expenditures down the middle without feeling like too much of an absolute stranger.

Chiri, go meet up with Luka.

no u.

I have no interest in meeting up with anymore people.

He also doesn't have a job so how can you split expenditures?

what are you, a stalker?

I'm not sure which part that is meant to be in response to. If it's the first part, I was always the one invited. If it's the second part, it's common knowledge he's unemployed.

hmph

:O

But there is income.

I've had some friends who were on government assistance before, I know that they have a rent expenditure and I was in fact coerced at one time to lie to the gov about how much rent was being paid, but I could have none of that because I was paying for the whole house and deadbeats are always deadbeats, every deadbeat wants a deal, or a bargain, and they track shit through the house- their friends, their shitty ass friends, I'm so sick of deadbeats and liars, man.
I just want someone I can trust.
So I put myself out there as someone trustworthy, because I know how shitty people can be.

like this noob

Searching for roommates on the internet is never a wise decision.

creepy

Who're you people

Basically a deadbeat coke addict who I let stay because he was in a relationship with a friend of mine who was also staying with me, asked me to lie to the government saying he paid more for rent than he was, so he could get more free money to spend on coke.

But I was paying rent on the whole house and we were barely getting by in the winter with the gas and electricity so I had a moral objection to someone collecting free money on my back and I refused to sign it.

Then we got broken in to while I was home, cause some of his shitstain friends found out where he lived and wanted to steal his coke.

And I had to be fucking responsible and deal with it.You grow up real fucking fast when you have shitty friends but want to actually get somewhere in life and they're holding you back.

I've had to grow up fast because I've had to deal with so many other peoples' shit,
That I actually turned out to be a responsible adult, hopefully whose life will be an easy one after I've severed all of my old connections.

yeah, but it's Luka.

no one

Same, dude.

you already know

what ?

I too am a cool man with no name, being cool on the internet, like yourself.

Are you really cool though?

What exactly makes a person cool ?

Being no one, of course.

I am leejun.

i miss the old squid

Same

lol ur that old 4chan Holla Forums poster that posted all those ancient screencaps of the angry guy

Straight from the go squid

they died

No, I'm Test making le funny joke.

When you use someone else's avatar, you literally become them.

Indifference.
Not reacting to or appropriating popular culture makes a person 'cool' because they don't 'care' about it.
Post-modern 'indie' movements which led to 'hipsters' tend to pretend to not care when they actually do, so as to create obvious fashion niches where they get noticed for being unfashionable.

Generally, modern hipsters or indie flavours aren't cool, because while pretending that they don't care, they are actually sensitive people and are deeply hurt when criticized or laughed at, which early 90's cool people had no problems with because really, nobody cared and it was cool to not give a fuck back then before the new generations of teenagers wanted you to know all about their feelings.

We are all five feet tall now.

UGUU

Truly I am anomalous. I am a region.

I yam the squid master

I'm kind of disappointed Test didn't go to AX as Last Order, tbh.

yeah that pretty uh... umm... blackhaired mature posh looking adult squid ^ ^;;

;~; why?

s a m e

butbut wait? you were really the only person posting those old cowboy screencaps in Holla Forums threads all those years ago with the furs and ponys?

I would of kicked ass.

yes

Shit, you beat me to it. I have dyslexia so I didn't catch it when I read it at first, assuming you had said anonymous, but subconsciously I thought 'anomalous' and was ready to post something witty only to find that you had already done it after I re-read your post.

Well, good for you.

????

would *have

I would of kicked ass.

It was a song reference.

And no, that was Clint/Dallas.

I wouldn't pass up the opportunity.

Do not bully the admin.

would've is an abbreviation of 'would have'.

otherwise it would be would'of

Which it isn't

I was just in a call with him and he left because hes a pussy.

I would of kicked ass

I assumed Goggles

oh so it is clint i was mixing you up with lol

just like 'betty' eh?
what song anyways?

"I Love Kanye"

Turn his ass into a pussy.

Hes not brave enough.

It's dead, the lynchpin is gone, time to abandon ship.

Goggles wants to be Last Order irl.

Test without a beard is a loli irl.

Last Order?

Turn his dick into a pussy then.

COWARD

sounding is gay

The character in this.

*He's* a pussy.

I meant with a meat cleaver and superglue.

oh. shes cute though. weird name
is test just short? lol

hes a pussy

no one is hear with a meat clever

oh right, that pablo rap junk

He's 4 feet tall.
Who are you?

Pushing all the buttons tonight, aren't you.

Too bad that doesn't make your popular.

Hes a pussy

lol

Resembles a canine.

You're one of those people that I can never tell if your typing is horrible or you just do it intentionally.

Chinese bacon.

I don't even think about what I type

hes a pussy

whose pussy?

i'm pussy ?

yes

^_^
where her sister?

dunno

look at the image filename of the last one

k

nice TRIPS

thats a fancy baby holder thingy

nah

same

Fucking Ornstein.
Fucking Smough.

:(

nobody wins

I win

no.

i wanna win

NOBODY WINS

I win

I also win.

Only I win.

i'm sleepy

:c

or do you?

I do.

You would want to fuck Smough.

you must be mistaken

:O

"hitler created anime"

All squids are terrible.

shit tastes/10

Maybe sleep soon

x
y

back to lurking

I'm watching cat videos on youtube and I don't know why.

wtb gf / bf

Didn't two of the people you "dated" use that avatar?

drunk people validation doesn't feel as nice as regular validation

This squid came out like 3 days ago

oh hai hello sup ^__^

hey, at least they thought you were cute enough to call a grill

I thought that was what the "you got to be squidding me" response was about.

Should've given them your six inch sub tbh.

nope

New.

Evening