He took home as little as 67 cents a week

usatoday.com/pages/interactives/news/rigged-forced-into-debt-worked-past-exhaustion-left-with-nothing/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YQCrl
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKczIgTVUc
archive.is/FWBxs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/YQCrl
It seems its in everyone's interest besides the jews for illegals to not be allowed to live in this country.

fuck this gay earth.

lol k

Find a wall, shoot them all.

what rights? The article is clearing talking about illegals even though it refuses to say so. The only people working for .67 cents a day and dont know any english are not legal citizens.

something more interesting to note is that this is what ancapistan would look like. Millions of guys just like him being fucked into a hole by small time sociopaths like his bosses.

that's how the modern world looks like tho

Well fuck me, looks like I'm justified drinking and playing vidya tonight.

Yes and the Ancaps sort of got their wish already there are huge swathes of unregulated frontier land in the global markets and black markets where suckers like this guy can be exploited in ways never before imagined by gilded age porkies. Imagine when this starts to become intellectual, you'll have asians being paid 50 cents an hour to do studies on genetically modified headless humans (for organ harvesting) and they'll be charged for using the nutrients and calories they've been allotted by the company that grew them. Shit's gonna be fucking off the chain, I hope you're excited

Accelerationism isn't embraced out of thought of a better world but only so that the suffering will end sooner.

I'm guessing the company itself sold it to him?

Aren't those the same thing?

user, they own all the trucks and a good chunk of their profit is by having these guys in a revolving door. Another one of the reasons they're overworked is so they can't communicate with each other. They've probably sold some of these trucks half a dozen times and paid for them multiple times over.

So basically they sell the trucks to their putative employees on absurdly exploitative contract terms that allow them to easily steal them back?

if you suppose so, then yes.

we're going to build the anti-christ and its going to be beautiful user

legally they cant just take back a truck that someone has put 70k into without paying the guy back but its pretty clear these illegals have no idea what kind of legal contract theyve signed and are too poor to hire a lawyer and probably too afraid to seek out justice in court due to their illegal status.

just imagine in the near future due to universal basic income the poor will need to pay their taxes with social media update and livestream themselves consuming

Or they're too poor to give a fuck in the first place.
Desperate people resorting to desperate measures?
Who the fuck would do that though?

Yes, ol' fashy explains it further here

It's neither here nor there really.

from the article its clear working manual labor would pay more. It's clear that they've been trapped into a contract and not that they're working as slaves because they're "too poor to give a fuck" lmfao

Will you just shut the fuck up your support of predatory employment shit is making everything tired for the rest of us who actually have family and fucking work.

You're making shit harder for white people as well this has jack shit to do with immigrants, the more you give porky the more he's going to fuck you over as well. There is no ideological rules you think there are.

You're a fucking idiot and you've never fucking held a job.

Shut the fuck up.

If you think about it, it doesn't matter, all these bottom tier jobs will be gone in 20 years and these people will be "liquidated" via socially induced slow death suicide via drug overdose or soft-eugenics from z0g-chow

First time I'm agreeing with a Nazi.

You never worked a day in your life and you've lived off your parents for most of it.

You want to get poor to actually gauge what people in poverty are like? Move out. You're exactly the kind of person you rail against.

See the reason these illegals are getting fucked is mostly due to their greed. They wanted to own their own trucks which at least for now is still a good way to make money. I knew some indian guys who would have their parents buy them a truck here and work jobs and make bank while taking it easy in the states.

The only problem though is that these illegals are too stupid to be a good capitalist and got trapped by an illegal contract and a lack of foresight since any reading of such a contract should show what the future had in store for them.

The real solution is for these illegals to go back to their homes and the porkies paying fines for denying real Americans a job.

Being poor actually doesnt mean signing a contract that would put you into wage slavery because youre too stupid to get someone to translate it for you lmfao

You are the merchant you hate.

How long have you lived with your parents in years of your life, remaining unemployed. Give me a good number on this, don't lie.

How many years of your life have you held a steady job as well. I want numbers.

How the fuck do you "be a good capitalist". Explain this to me.

Explain how you're not filling the role you're describing.

That isn't a solution and nobody is moving, and by making everything worse for people who work for their family like myself and others you're ruining everything.

Shut the fuck up and get a job.

Idpol shite

lmfao

yup

If they're illegals they're probably not fluent in legal contracts.

I mean when people are coming from across the world to get fucked over by the lowest tier of scams there are then I dunno what to say. Guess we gotta build the wall to save the illegals from themselves.

I'm sorry I can't read your post there is too much redditspacing

You are the problem for the white working class you seek to defend. You are only working to support people who take away our collective bargaining rights.

You've never had a job and when you finally do I hope the janitorial duty you get is taken by a fucking immigrant.

Glad we agree

Who I'm responding to is less fluent in politics than someone from another country, I'd rather take the "illegals"

If people immigrate here, how fucked do you think it is back home, for this to be a better alternative?

This is pretty common for truckers, AFAIK. I worked in trucking for the oil and gas industry in Canada. Where I live truckers can only drive for eight hours at one time. But we'd work 12, 17, 22 hour days pretty regularly.

what, you don't want to fight in glorious jihad? are you islamaphobic?

Not only do I have a job but I inherited a bunch of property that I rent out. My family were a bunch of WINNERS lmfao

Seems they have a character failing of greed.

What?

BULL FUCKING SHIT

What's it like being this autistic?

only women and children would refuse the glory of martyrdom

youtube.com/watch?v=9qKczIgTVUc

I swear on me mum's monthly allowance I don't live with my parent's

like why do reactionary illegal capitalists get a pass? If anything they should be equated to strike breakers. They have been a large part of the death of unions.

you can be greedy even if you're poor. That's why criminals exist ;)

B A S I C   E C O N O M I C S

Literally all political policy has been the only part of the death of unions, and you elect the same people who want to ruin it further

The market will not help you

You don't work, nobody this illiterate about unions actually gives a fuck about unions.

And what of this talk of Unions, I thought you just boasted you INHERITED all your fucking money?

You're such a fucking dork jesus

just kys

Stop posting

I can only imagine what sorts of hijinx will ensue from these employees using too few resources to make organs. A market of shitty, undersized kidneys and no-warranty hearts.

What a brave new feudalism, where I can pay my taille by becoming a living ad.

The alt-right and alt-light and alt-etc are becoming the new bronies and it is glorious.

You're assuming their life here actually is automatically better than in Taco. A person, especially an oppressed, desperate, exhausted person, is always vulnerable to false consciousness and cognitive dissonance.

And then fashy was porky.

Because reactionary illegal capitalists are in charge of passes.

You don't know what a lumpenproletariat is? wew

Crime in the 19th century and crime now are completely different. If you want crime to go back to how it was good, I hope you have an increased likelihood of getting shot for the sake of the nerves of everyone and especially your family. Your actual family, not the one you just lied about existing.

It's you

Oh, it's definitely you.

now im petit bourgeois fam I know the terms

??? there is a lot of property in the world dude it's not insane to talk to someone who has inherited some

Hey real quick is this a picture of your really rich mom

Fucking Holla Forumsyps istg

Stop shooting your feet

Your petit in the sense of being incredibly petty

I'm not the one fucking over illegals with illegal contracts. Hell I think they'd be better not in this country where their own greed can't be taken advantage of.

I don't think you heard me. I said you're incredibly petty. Wasn't someone just saying illegals are the ones who can't read?

how am I? If anything I think the things being done against the illegals are a great shame and regardless of their strike breaking tendencies they need to be helped by being removed from this toxic capitalistic environment.

You're being petty by posting long winded histrionic replies nobody is reading

Judging by the number of (you)s that simply isn't true ;)

wew

You don't have to read something to reply. Thanks for posting something short and sweet. It's a big improvement.

Mexico has a honest to god revolution with the zapatistas yet these illegal strike breakers are coming to the states to help make porky even more money out of their own greed to make more than their fellow countrymen.

????
are you getting me confused with some other nat soc. The only long reply I made was like 5 sentences in this thread. There are like 5 posts longer than mine written by a really angry probable anarchist

Yeah they're lumpenproles, they'd probably gladly become porky if given half the chance.

Doesn't make their exploitation any less disgusting. Also this kind of things depresses the wages of everyone even if you are white.

Why don't you go back to Europe.

Berp.
Even at this point a real Nazi would have went into a rant on jews or some shit instead of sucking off the dicks of people who make his life harder.

Forgot my pic.

Kid, your heart isn't in it today.
Try again later.

Jesus fucking christ, is it that hard to hide a fucking post? Swastika flags exist to tell you it's a troll. Every one of you assholes who gave this pathetic moron the attention he craved are just as bad as him.

Thats why you need political officers, that overlook everything and keep organisations under constant supervision.

This good topic got derailed by a Holla Forumsyp taking one line out of the article–specifically about some of the truckers being illegal. However, the article is about overall exploitation and abuse of truckers in America–the make-up of that workforce is mostly citizens.

Between being overworked, paid by mile and not time, most of the time not owning your own truck (and if you do, they're liable to fire you and take it away from you–including your equity in the truck you've paid), deteriorating health from sitting all day and eating bad truck stop food when you can eat, high risk of being in an accident..
NOW the workers in the trucking industry are facing replacement by automation. Self-driving trucks are likely to be here within 10 years. 1.7 million Americans are employed as truckers.
archive.is/FWBxs

Good. Nobody should have to drive for 8 hours a day to survive.

When they tell you private property is a right, ask them whose private property.

>truckers "replaced" by self-driving truckstruck traffic controllers
>porky is happy, since these jobs can finally be offshored to genuine indian cybersweatshops instead of having to bother with immigrants

yes of course. or maybe they could get one of those thousands of jobs patching in telephone calls or turning the lights on and off at intersections.

It's not even 8 hours. Federal limits are 11, but often those are overlooked. It's not uncommon for 14-18 workdays for truckers.

I agree that it's a shitty hazardous job, but these people will be unemployed due to automation far faster than other people will be, and there's nearly 2 million of them.

and the cost of labor is just decreased, and proles are in the same spot as before
sounds good for the environment
or not. There's no iron-clad economic law saying this will be the case. There aren't as many people working in agriculture as automated tractor over seers, or in manufacturing as automated factory technicians, or in grocery stores as those people that keep an eye on the automated check out counters
That pic is garbage btw, as any decrease in the cost of living just equates to falling wages due to competitive labor markets. (for average labor anyway, above average [less competitive labor markets] will be above basic cost of living)

Porkies deserve to be skinned alive.

First worldist whiners that cry over being uncomfortable, there's no revolutionary potential. Tell them to suck it up, they're just Nazis anyway.

I kno rite lets put these stupid taccos, that just sign off contracts they cant read to get an easily life in the niches of the environment smarter people built for themself, in charge, just because I feel sympathy with some dumbfucks. If you disagree you are the rat that exploits them. You arent the baddy rat are you? Muh false dichotomy! Theres clearly nothing that could go wrong.
t. usefull idiot of the rat

t. canadian larping as native american

=FRY THE PORK CLASS

Here's the PDF of that book, if anyone wants it. I highly recommend it. Even, or perhaps especially, if you aren't into theory.

this is a bad post

so many memes where to begin