Are dogs counter revolutionary?

Are dogs counter revolutionary?

Dogs are NAZBOL

Dogs are comrades. Cats are bourgeois scum.

nah
but cats are better

They are animals.

Leave the dogs out of this, you filthy pigs.

oh really

So are humans.

Cats are egoists.

No. Most dog breeds have a practical purpose for proles (e.g. guard, alarm, hunting). Even small yappy tibetan spaniels are bred for prole purposes (alarm). Some dogs are bred for bourgeois purposes, though, but not having the cognitive prowess of humans you can't blame them and enact punishment upon them.

As for cats it's pretty much the same, some breeds are bourgeois and some are for easing the life of proles.

my understanding is that Maoists thought of owning pet dogs as being too bourgeois, and that attitude largely persists in China even today. what's funny is that Chinese capitalists (or whatever they're called, the mega rich over there) love owning ultra expensive dogs, while the proletariat gladly raise dogs, but only as livestock

HOVAWART
O
V
A
W
A
R
T

Dogs are cute.

We have domesticated cats because people think they are cute. That's good enough, they serve no practical purpose to humans.

Dogs=liberals
Cats=woke ass egoist revolutionaries.

fuck yourself. Dogs are the Vanguard

Dogs know whats good for them

Are you the guy who tried to get me to buy a Chow in /leftytrash/ a few weeks ago?

I'm getting a Beauceron.

Wrong. We domesticated cats to deal with vermins, like rats.

Cats do form Unions based on affinity, unlike naive mindless dogs who indescriminately love everyone.

Dogs are literally brainwashed.
Cats understand that them being your pet is a mutually agreed consenting relationship of food and shelter in exchange for cuteness and cuddles.

Cats even know what to do with scabs and snitches.

Is there are a more based animal on this planet?

What about having dogs and cats or is that just to wacko

its an animal you stupid fuck

Pest control.

Yes. I'm also the 5'9" guy with the 8" who likes rough sex and the pretentious asshole who wants to make films.

Good choice

Most dogs and cats are comrades. However, some are bourgeois or began as bourgeois creatures, such as the Pekingese which originated as a lapdog for Chinese royals.

I think we're also misrepresenting the importance of non-working breeds as pets for proles. Even toy dogs provide companionship for workers when human relationships have been contorted by capitalism, and without the expensive space and time requirements of larger breeds. Toy dogs are also great for elderly people.

Cats that cost thousands of dollars are bourgeois, but moggies and cheaper purebreds are comrades for the same reasons as dogs (provide a service such as pest control, are companions).

and there are dog breeds for the same thing.

they also do a better job because they are spooked to do so.

someone said cats are egoists, which is pretty damn accurate tbh

Cats don't have egos you memelord.

It's like you want to lose.

HORSE UPRISING

Dog ownership (and specially cat ownership) is bourgeois. It is decadent and also should be named animal slavery. You literally cannot prove me wrong

I can, my dogs live in an anarcho-syndicalist commune in my garden.

No, dogs are anarcho-primitivists.

t. never had a cat.

GIVE EM HELL, COMRADE BOXER

I wonder if there is miniature Chow breed
they look kinda like mini bear, however regular Chow is too big guy for me

cats > dogs

it's very clear cats are our ally and dogs are merely just opportunists

Dogs are good boys and dindu nuffin.

what do you think about puppers specifically breed to perpetuate a colonial white hegemony.

I think they're adorable.

I have a malinois and he is loyal and very disciplined.
I have 3 cats and they are unique very distant and cute.
I lo them all.
But I hate non shepherd dogs specially pit bulls and huskies they are fucking useless.

>hating any animals ticks bedbugs and other parasites excluded

unnecessary and counter revolutionary

dogs and cats are both wonderful as are lizards possums snakes raccoons and birds

Dunno m8, cat behavior is a better match for autism, frankly.

thats what he said, egoism

Shepherd dogs are petit bourg reactionaries.
Terriers are alienated proles ready to accept communism.

You clearly never had cats, have you?:

i had a cat once but he acted against his self interest by biting my hand while i was feeding him so i donated him to a chinese restaurant

Dogs are the bootlickers of the animal kingdom

dogs are loyal comrades. Cats are backstabbers like Stalin

The only true communist pets are micropigs.

aren't dogs the ones that start eating you pretty soon if you die ?

what, you need your corpse?

I thought that was cats.

It's whatever animal. Of course they're gonna eat you if they're blocked in your house and starving because their feeder just died.

Sure but dogs at least cry before they eat you.

I've been thinking that, in a way, pets can be products of our labor and one that we have a genuine, non-alienating connection with. We spend however many hours training, exercising, and feeding them to mold them as we wish, for our own personal gain, and no one can ever take that from us.

I know this seems like a rather heartless approach to pets, but it's just a result of how it needs to be worded.

i'd bang every one of those sluts tbh

dogs are ok. i like small dogs. the only and i mena ONLY reason i'd own a big dog is for security.

i can see the value in having a german shephard as some kind of 'guard dog' to alert me if some fashies are outside my door. otherwise, i'm a cat person all the way. i fucking LOVE cats. i will own at least 2 or 3 when i have my own place, no lie.

i usually start melting when i see 2 or 3 cuddling together like bros and hugging each other. dogs don't do that. cats do. its the cutest shit i've ever seen and i love them for it.

Dogs are great at working together, they develop communities and are loyal to each other, especially the wild ones (domesticated ones become just babies). They're comrades.

all dogs are good christian boys and would be allowed to roam free to bite sinners in a just society

Mutts are revolutionary

Breeding dogs into poor health is peak capitalism

Saved as OC. Good shit, fam.

Wrong. Normal pigs are good too. It's funny: the pig is a wonderful animal and yet we associate it with useless slime that are the bourgeoisie.

cats are bourgeoisie
dogs are proletariat
however both are inferior to the mighty mongoose

cats are anarchist, dogs are communist. "good" cats and "bad" dogs are both anarcho-communists

Same with dogs.

Why can't we stereotype cats instead? They're useless little sociopaths.

Women can't fuck cats so they are more or less useless. Dogs for life.

I've seen a video or two that say otherwise.

Yeah but it's not anywhwere near as hot.

right wing, the new counter culture