Was he right about Islam?

Because if he was right we have a big problem now. How do we solve that problem in today's europe? What is the final solution for the immigrants/islam problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hujum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't ever enforce sharia law and make it a requirement to learn the language of whatever country they grow up in.

Abolish religion. Or eliminate the material condition that allows it to prop up.

But shaira law is more of a moral blueprint than an actual law… at least in people mind. How can I make them change their minds

This

allow female qadi a voice in shari'a council for one. the soviets enforced this and they managed to reform a shitload of the awful shit in shari'a

THAS RAYCIS

Sharia has jurists, legal rulings based on precedent, and the ability to enforce them. It is very much a system of law.

This.

Is this the usual thread were some nazi pretends to not be a nazi, asks a question and wants us to say "FUCKING KILL EVER MUSLIM" (whatever certain group that particular OP hates)?

Doing like USSR i Stalin era: Hujum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hujum

secularism at gunpoint

I don't think he was implying that at all.

nice

state atheism was one of the better things MLs did

Nope. First, I'm no nazi. Second, I don't hate any group except the borgueise. It's just that I cannot understand how people do not consider the sharia canon a dangerous thing or something that could co exist with anything else.

He can hate Islam without hating the people who practice it.
Almost all communists hate religion.

Stalin was right about Sharia

He is right. One of the few things tankies get right is that religion is shit and needs to be supressed.

Pff thats exactly what a right wing person would say

that was specifically about Daghestan, dont take it out of context

Islam gave women rights 1000 years before the West did, idiot.

Chapter (4) sūrat l-nisāa (The Women)
Sahih International: Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.