Ex-Konami employees can't put their years of experience with the company on their resumes or Konami will sue...

Ex-Konami employees can't put their years of experience with the company on their resumes or Konami will sue. Capitalism is a wonderful thing.

Also,

Source: asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/The-Konami-exodus

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-40283730
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A cool reveal at E3 would've been unionization.

The Japanese really are the most class cuckolded pieces of shit on this Earth.

Holy shit, Konami is capitalist as fuck

This article is fucking grotesque, the neoliberal dismantling of the unions might be been the single most evil concious action taken by the political class, reading shit like this just makes me feel a combination of hopelessness in empathy with the people in question, and seething fucking rage that people are profiting off of this.

the phrase Orwellian gets thrown around a lot but this is actually Orwellian.

The class of people who actually have political influence. e.g. lobbyists and their backing organizations, politicians, &c.
You can use the word class without it referring to the explicit way that marx used the word.

If I recall correctly Japanese companies have weird contracts which often (always?) promise lifetime employment, which is why leaving the company is something that they would rather people not do. Not really sure why it is this way. Probably has something to do with America somehow though. Sounds like some bullshit they would force onto the Japanese.

Also Castlevania is literally the only good thing Konami has ever made.

How is any of that fucking legal? Especially the resume thing.

yeah most japanese companies are practically neo-feudal institutions. live in housing secured by the corp, hang out with coworkers at corp sponsored bars, a lot of them even find partners for their employees within the company itself since so much of the employees time is spent working

because capitalism.

What exactly can Konami sue for?
How can they bother companies for hiring ex employees?

If any of you buy Metal Gear Survive, the only reason you are doing so is due to brand loyalty. Don't do it, you will make Kojima-san sad!!

Why is Japan so class cucked. At least burgers can blame 4 decades of cold war propaganda.

because at first companies legitimately would look after you but they've all started copying the western model and the culture hasn't caught up

The Japanese bourgeoisie (together with the Yakuza) basically stomped out class consciousness over the course of the cold war. Until the 90s Japan was basically East Asia's America.

This is true.
But Kojima is still overrated.

Whenever someone feels the physical need to say something is overrated for literally no reason at all, you know it's good.

Liking Kojima is too mainstream so I'm gonna insert my own contrarian opinion that has no basis at all.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-40283730

Meanwhile, Japan passes a law that allows police to arrest people for conspiracy to organize sit-ins or copy music.

No matter what you think of Kojima as a storyteller you have to respect him for the insane shit he's willing to try.

no you guys it's sjws and women that are ruining video games not capitalism

Kojima actually wanted to make 10h long movies.

Fight me.

Is that bad?

Abe is fucking insane.

Wanting to be "avant guard" doesn't make you a good game desinger.

Yes.
That's not how you make vidya.

Go back to v.

Yeah but his propaganda actually helped me get back into dating again so he's not all that bad for an imperialist piece of shit.

I thought this thread was part of lefty/v/.

And tell me more about how making games tha will only work for a specific console duringa specific time is in any form good for the progress of humanity.

It's gonna get "you" to the arm too. See GATE.

I couldn't care less if the game is still good.

I wonder if anything similar to this happens in America.

Béla Tarr and Jacques Rivette did this and a lot of nerds browsing Holla Forums like the results.

… Gulag.

tv =/= vidya
Gulag too.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

boo hoo

like a fucking mafia

Welcome to American imperialism. America created by South Korea and Japan in its image and boy does it fucking show.

Japan is by far the most cancerous society on this earth, taking such pride in being classcucks, disgusting
Their communist party still gives me hope tho

the olympics are gonna be a great excuse to turn japan into a police state, and i'm sure western retards will blame UN and SJWs instead of the conservative right-wing prime minister

A lot of people think the law could be used to suppress political dissent and this happened lol

A parliamentary shouted to Mizuho Fukushima, from the Social Democratic Party, that she'd get jailed for "conspiring"

Japanese radicalism needs to fucking come back already.

I noticed Progressive Insurance does the email thing when I had to file a claim against them.

I really need to learn how to use mastodon.social employers are going to be monitoring social media more and more

I played Phantom pain almost to the end. Never understood the mecerenary system where you send guys out to get money.

Plus it's all menu based so it's not fun. I have no idea how anyone is supposed to figure out the cure to the disease that hits your base in the middle of the game on your own.

The missions go from fun to nearly impossible even with a bunch of trial and error. I liken it to apple, Kojima has his own way of doing things and if you get it his games are greart if not they are a chore.

I had to read a wiki article to understand the whole forming a world union with all the worlds soldiers in it to understand what big boss was doing.

I figured it out but it spreads so fast that it's impossible to remove the Kikongo speakers in time without your whole base dying, it's quicker to just rush through the next few missions which annoyed me. Why even ask the player to figure it out if it doesn't matter.

fuck konami I guess

are you only able to achieve an erection when shitposting about your hatred of burgers, or what?

I need this insane bullshit to be real.

10/10 ending

Give it some time. Abe is most probably going to keep fucking up.

Which idol anime is this?

What are they protesting about?
The only bit I could hear was 危ないやめろ (abunai yamero), which means something like "stop the danger".

(…)gulag
(…)reddit
. . . 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .
%PRINTERROR%Ha ha ha ha ha, fellow anons! I have an Autism Level of 145!! I'm the only smart person in the world, everybody else isn't!%PRINTERROR%

Abe's conspiracy bill in front of the National Diet Building.

holy shit how bad are labor laws in japan

Ironically they used to be some of the best in the world because the people that designed them were all former New Dealers considered too radical for the American government.

Who cares they will not be around forever. Let's get this revolution started!

I don't think anything could possibly overwhelm Holla Forums's murderous hatred toward Pachinkomi for what they did to their decades-long legacy in the vidya industry, especially their parting insults to Kojima after he and his team broke sales records to earn Konami hundreds of millions of dollars through their hard work.

I take it you didn't catch the rhythm game bug back in the noughties?

The Gradius & Parodius shmups, Contra, Metal Gear (I know Kojima isn't with them anymore), Goemon, Silent Hill. That said, the people involved in those things are mostly elsewhere now I believe, the Contra guys going to Treasure, Goemon guys becoming Good-Feel (made the cotton-look games with Kirby and Yoshi), and so on.

Konami is far, FAR more than Kojima, Bemani, Silent Hill, and Yu-Gi-Oh.

Who is v?
Why do I keep encountering people who can't put the slashes around board names, and why is it only on Holla Forums? Get your shit together, user.

Do kill yourself

I was thinking the same.

Let artists do what they want, the problem is corporations meddling in the creative process.

Creativity is good and all but there is such a thing as a director that's out of control, do you really think people would have been okay with a week long boss fight?

Little do they know, there is a clause that allows employees to terminate their contract without repercussions if they press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A.

I think that's funny as hell. Kojima also wanted to make a game in which when you died, the game ended and was no longer playable.

lol

forgot my flag xd

An injury to one is an injury to all.

Why not?

Because in real life you would try as well. Not every method you are presented with is going to be viable. Its kind of like the rest of the game really, trying to solve the missions by running in with a gun is less effective than sneaking, not all things you do are equal.
That said i actually successfully quarrantined the disease with only half my dudes dying, i figured out it was language based but I thought it was russian speakers, it just happened that all the kikongo dudes also spoke russian or were dead.
I mean, so long as you can take breaks in between i don't see the problem. Lets imagine a "week" in this case is 5 4 hour long gameplay sessions. I wouldn't object to that if it were fun and varied.

thanks doc!