AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ToGzfPpu4P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

checks out

wtf i love tobacco now

Why do vapers look like such massive faggots all the time?

I've never tried vaping and I don't get the appeal. It's just breathing in expensive, slightly flavored air right? Why has this bizarre vaping consumer culture propped up from it?

Nothing screams "do not engage" like that haircut.

It makes getting your nicotine fix very convenient.

popcornnnnn lunggggggg

Because they're people who built a consumer culture over being too much of a weak willed faggot to quit smoking?

because most places ban cigarettes now, & vaping tastes good while not being smelly? many people here in the US will scream at you if you are outside in the open air, smoking 100ft away from everyone else.

Because dumbasses are still addicted to tobacco instead of sweet, sweet ganja.

I've tried it. I like it better than smoking cigarettes, but I'm also not a smoker. Would probably be into it if I could get some cannabis oil to vape.

I'm glad i'm not the only one. I don't understand thsi vape shit either…i hoep is just a fad.
Anyway, i will always prefer smoking my weed the traditional way.

I don't like inhaling smoke (yeah yeah weak nerd etc.) so I don't see the problem with vaping weed. It's more comfortable to me that way.

I actually prefer vaping weed. I feel like it gets me higher than most ways of smoking and if you can stomach it, the already vaped weed is edible (put it in a pb+j sandwich or something to mask the taste of death) and will put you on your ass.

There's nothing wrong with it per se. There's just a massive community of faggots surrounding it.

And we don't mean weed vapes. We mean e-cig vapes.

Y'know, I've heard that before, but back when I vaped it didn't seem to work. What gives?

I used to give it shit too, and then I found out about vapeable CBD oil which works wonders on my nerve pain. So now I do it for medical purposes.

It's not expensive compared to cigs. I switched to vaping for 2 reasons: It's healthier and cheaper than cigarettes. Then there's the other benefits of not smelling like shit, no littering, etc. I treat vaping as if I were smoking anyways such as not vaping in public or near people. I don't walk around making retard clouds like a faggot. I usually take a couple of hits and put it away. Takes ~30 seconds. I also don't care for flavors. I just get whatever "menthol" flavors are for cooler hits. I don't treat it as a hobby either and don't have mods or any of that bullshit.

Vaping weed is a different high, you don't get the combusted gases that you sink into the couch, and your eyes heavy.

Every time I get high or drunk I end up severely depressed and alienated.

…and when you're not high or drunk?

Just don't do it then.

I've seen that online people seem to say that but I always wonder what country/countries are they/you refering to? I'm Austrian.
okay den

Yeah, I know it's a different high. I feel like it's much more relaxed and softer.

The same, I'm just better at controlling it.

I'm not sure how to describe it and I'm not sure what it is that causes it. But easily 60% of the people I know who vape and aren't doing it to stop smoking are massive pricks.

The sad part is that guy could beat up all of Holla Forums but he looks like he belongs on our side (anarchists). What the fuck?

Why the fuck would you voluntarily become a nicotine addict? At least 15 year old me thought cigarettes made me look cool, vaping just makes you look like a retard.

No he doesn't

I will smoke for the fuck of it. It's my insurance policy for early death if drugs and diabetes fail at their job.

Goddamn. He looks like one of those kids from the 90s who listened to screamo. I thought those guys died of shame twenty years ago. What do you want to bet he's wearing cargo shorts and faux combat boots below the waist?

What's the problem with screamo tho
youtube.com/watch?v=ToGzfPpu4P8

How mad do you have to be to keep reposting this stupid thing?

It's fake as fuck. It's devoid of any artistry. It sounds like a child throwing a tantrum. It attracts people who think that metal sounds tough because it's loud but never recognize what made bands like Slayer and Iron Maiden brilliant.

Someone is defensive. Oh shit, is that you in the OP?

I might be biased because I live in Colorado but I've seen way more normal people with vape pens then the stereotypical douchenozzle and honestly I can see why they are popular. Whenever I take hits from my friends vape pens its amazing how smooth it is compared to smoking and its way more convenient then having to lug a bong around that will shatter if you look at it wrong.

Screamo is a punk offshoot and has nothing to do with metal you ignorant sperg.

That's parody, right?

first time i've posted it chummy friend maybe tis you whose mad ay?

I would say that Kekistan is the new NazBol purposely ironic shit meme but they have already turned the entire idea into a unironic cringe fest.

Drink with me user

Imagine him trying to explain that flag to a normal person that walks into his shop.

I only vape weed.
Am I still a faggot?

Can somebody please explain what that flag is, and why is it's vexology look copied from Reichskriegsflagge? The last time I used the internet was back in 2007 when "kek", was a thing from World Of Warcraft.

Maybe. I'm no expert in Indo-European drugs, but couldn't it be consumed similar to snuff?

I'm interested in what the long term effects of soaking your lungs in glycerin will be.

*tips mouth fedora*

people actually use those? lol, I figured that was a cover so people could smoke dabs out of them.

Whenever I get high I masturbate furiously for two hours then watch cartoons and eat junk food until I fall asleep.

It's a good time tbh.

Nicotine is addictive. I used them to kick my 7 year pack a day ($25/day) habit and have never looked back. Costs me around $150 a year to vape and I have not had any desire to use tobacco since.

I am willing to look like a faggot if it saves me $25/day and lung cancer.

There have been studies over the years. PG has been used in asthma nebulizers since the 50's and is used in hospital air-conditioning.

literally the only thing the left and the right will agree on. Vaping is for faggots.

lol no.

Because they're sucking on robot dicks

Did that dipshit take a picture of his computer screen?

nah thats okay. If you are one of these super-sweet-strawberry giant cloud of smoke in a train station cunts you deserve to burn though