Rally the forces

Rally the forces
the Holla Forums and /reddit/tards are coming for our ancom flag
pixelcanvas.io/@-367,-443

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@-359,-446
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop spamming this shit or make a god damn general.

Cuba and YPG need help as well

here's the general: >>1758054

The Swedes are colonizing Cuba. All available divisions needed.

FUCKING wasted trips, kys

I really really like this post

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

czech'd

pixelcanvas.io/@-359,-446

Since these faggots won't stop spamming these threads, for the last few hours I've just been putting black pixels down over their shit. They're getting BTFO because it seems to draw in other people that do the same. If anyone wants these shit threads gone just leave this open for a bit and they may think twice about posting it again.

What if we let the ancaps have the big flag and deal with the Quem E Brasileiros themselves, and us take the little flag? If I'm correct this will mean that we will still have a flag and the ancaps will have half of one or less. A smaller space is easier to defend. Though I'm not positive if the BRs and the libertarians are working together.

Or I can keep chipping away at your gay little leftyspace until these threads stop being made.

That's exactly what I'm going to do, too. Fresh, warm swastikas, coming up.

If we can't have our flag to ourselves, then there will not be a flag for anyone to hold. I'd call that a more dignified ending than succumbing to the colours of the yellow blindness.

Coming to think of it… Had those neo-feudalists simply stood beside us to cut the black cancer at it's stem, rather than wasting both their and our pixels in efforts proven to be fruitless, they might bought themselves more time to bash their head against our resolve, perhaps with some positive results. But no, their pride and autism proves once again that acting merely in one's own immediate, greedy interest dooms the greater whole.

Who the fuck cares?

Just add black you autist or everyone will gang up on it.

My caring is limited to the amount of threads they make shitting up the board every day.

Clearly you, 'cause you just bumped this thread just as it was starting to creep down into oblivion.

I am the black cancer. These threads must stop.

there's a hide button