Spend time and effort trying to convince people sex and gender are two different things

So MtFs have periods and FtMs can impregnate women with their sperm? Fascinating.

I thought the idea was that sex and gender are at the base synonyms, but that gender has come to be used as a term specifically referring to one's sexual identity (usually a "performed" sexual identity in the Beauvoirean/Butlerian sense), whereas sex refers to the biological, physical sex.

So the sjws finally openly embrace their essentialist idpol as what it is. This is good, no more conflation of their position with the leftist one.

Who the fuck even cares God

I don't give a shit
I don't care if someone considers their dick to be female

cool

SJWs and Holla Forumstards are the same exact thing with the only difference being which identity group they fellate with flattering language.

The meaning went full circle sort of

Gender is idpol bullshit

You have a penis? You are male
You have vagina? You are female
Everything else is idpol distracting us from the only real warfare, class warfare

perpetuating the existence of gender is also idpol.

Those are biological terms, does being "human" also classifies as idpol in your opinion?

this is the only real stance
You are distracting yourself by caring about retards

The can be as biological as you want, it has nothing to do with the class struggle

the concept of gender refers to more than just biology.

But the issue is that peole care, and try to make it an issue
If you didnt noticed trans and lgbt people have been hijacking the left more and more and making it all about themselves instead about class
They are traitors because they distract us from what is important

If its refers to more than just biology and class than its idpol

Is Gender a Spook?
Does the Ego an it's Own BTFO trans people?
Was Stirner the original TERF?

T. Saint Max
TERFS are among the most spooked people on earth so no.

This is why it is vital to make the revolutionary subject as the proletariat, and actually organize with them, not appealing to dumbasses who place their sexuality at the forefront, thus giving way to opportunism and with 100% chance of destroying a movement.

Trying to make people not care is more productive than strengthening the tensions by insisting on contradicting them, even though you are technically right.

Its impossible due to human nature

Does it mean liking futa is gay

And it's not only the left. The gays are hijacking fucking everything. Even the far right isn't safe. Gay self absorption is a black hole that threatens to destroy human civilisation.

It's not that simple actually. Occasionally you get things like someone born with XY chromosomes but have the external and internal sex characteristics of a female and are infertile.

And sometimes you got conjoined twins
So what? Its a matter of certain mutation/abnormality not something common

Northrop Grumman–the company that make cruise missiles and ICBMs–sponsors pride rallies. Their parade float should be a barge covered with dozens of very phallic missiles jutting into the air.

Only to SJWs who are trying to redefine the term. Gender=sex

Good to know that sex differences in medicine like risk factors for certain cancers are just the results of socialization and can be changed by identifying as a different sex.

THIS. Why is it so fucking hard to just say these things are _regular_ abnormalities, mutations… some boys are born without a penis, it doesn't make them a snowflake just a birth defect

It doesn't even have to be seen as a birth defect, some traditional societies have little or no stigma about gender variation.

Gender and sexual preference are a spook, so that's up to you fam.

what did he mean by this?

Every time I see the technocrat flag I think you're just a Portland Trail Blazers fan

You're made up entirely of mutations. That's how evolution works.

Nah. Sex is biological characteristics and gender is your expressed role. That's what I'm sticking to.