Why are white fucking males so excellent?

Why are white fucking males so excellent?

He did nothing wrong.

Except have shit aim.

Are you a newfriend who got hit by the word filter or have you taken the Gnarly Pill?

frustrated man hurts innocent people, does something that has no long-term political or economic effect.

Yes so "based", mr. purple-fem flag.

I wouldn't call a conservative congressman whose neoliberalism has gotten socrces of people killed innocent

yea, but it will just increase the persecution of left wing movements by the popo
it's not worth it

but he didn't escalate anything, in a week or two this story will be forgotten by the MSM and that's that.

zizek said he'd vote for Trump, he also likes the police and a strong military as well

if any left wing movement is truly worth its salt, it will be persecuted sooner or later
I see no point in delaying the inevitable, allowing professional party and union bureaucrats to leech off dues and live quite comfortably with the current status quo
struggle with the law enforcement agencies will weed out weak and undedicated enough

natural selection bitch

He said he'd vote for Trump because Trump would destroy the legitimacy of American politics and institutions.

then what are you whining about?
nothing happened keep live your suburban life

My sides

fuck off Liberal all GOP get the bullet no exceptions

Isn't this a good thing?

cops will look for any excuse to crack down on left wing protesters, real or imagined.

Thanks, OP! How nice of you to say. We should have more positive threads like this one.

So don't give them any unnecessary real ones you dip.

There is zero impact on reality.

It wasn't approval for Trump, it was the belief that Trump would be so shit as a president, he wouldn't just permanently disgrace his office, he would disgrace all of American politics. Quite literally the opposite of approval.

Shit I just realised he meant Zizek.

No matter how peaceful, you're threat to the bourgeoisie and in many cases not even considered human, stop pretending you can have discourse with those that protect this establishment.

He is what, 55?. Pls, kikes look like this jelly fish by then

soros pays millions to have left wing propaganda spread, every time the left chimps out the authorities are told to "stand down" and let them chimp, every public school is filled with leftist propaganda, every major media outlet barring fox is filled with leftist propaganda, but this whole thread is still crying about left wing "persecution"? you're the elite's party whether you want to admit it or not.

I know right, I love them too.

Different species. That's all.

Post the jelly fish.

When we open /polK-ulta/ and start sending out sleepers to take care of the main problems, things will begin to change.

Activate agent #73.

I don't support in any way what he did but Republicans have blood on their hands so I can't feel much pity for them. Besides no one died (I think)

And on today's episode of "Holla Forums Thinks That Social Liberals are Leftist…"