What is it about liberal faggots that makes them so afraid of guns? How can they not love the sweet blast of the recoil...

What is it about liberal faggots that makes them so afraid of guns? How can they not love the sweet blast of the recoil? The hammer of the slide as it flings back and flawlessly rechambers a round? The sleek feeling of metal gliding across oiled metal as you lock and load your weapon?

I'm far left btw. Karl Marx only supported gun confiscation of the ruling class, but those fuck stains can buy armed body guards anyway, so they don't know how to shoot.

I think it's Europe's fault in a way. They look at the wealthy socdems and think a prosperous society won't have crime or political threats, so they'll never have need for guns. A completely disarmed people is seen as a sign of being civilized, because it implies there'll be no use for them.

Christ, I wish I didn't live in a no guns country. :(

To be fair nordic countries have a lot of guns, it's just that they're used for hunting and sport and not for shooting other humans

I'm afraid of guns because I know if I got access to one I'd blow my brains out with it

death isnt that big of a deal and probably favorable to life

Join our cult.
systemspace.link

I'm afraid of them because any bipolar idiot can start a massacre whenever he loses his mind. With gun control, the only thing they can do is punch people.

they're beta liberals rather than chad communists

Euro comrades, what's your opinion on gun laws?

Jerry, is there something you'd like to talk about? It's okay if something else isn't working out, sweetie.
I try to convince myself that your gun fascination doesn't have sexual undertones, but you make it hard for me to not think that. If your dick is small or doesn't work, that's not a good reason to get a gun. And yes, it's just as sexual for emasculated liberals.

Get out, liberal.

Are you kidding me? I love to reload during a battle. There is nothing like slamming a long silver bullet down a well greased chamber.

Are you kidding me? All it takes is some fertilizer, granular sugar, a device I'll leave unnamed so that some dumb fuck viewing this doesn't blow his hands off, a pressure cooker, some ball bearings and an element I'll leave unnamed to create something with the capability to harm many people with minimal chance of harming yourself.

You're not helping your case by saying that.
LARPer or legit former soldier?

My country is in the top ten in regards too guns per capita, but we have fairly strict gun regulations. You need a hunters licence or a membership in a sport shooting club, and a clean record. that's not really good enough though, cause I just want to start a based left wing militia movement. If I'm forced to LARP anyway I'd rather do that than try to sell newspapers with the fucking trots.

it's harder to make a bomb than it is to just aim and squeeze

I'm more "afraid" of hyper masculinity forcing people to react irrationally to something pointless and therefore doing something stupid.

Guns are pretty cool. Girl I know doesn't like guns because, and she's right, in the hands of retards they are dangerous. America legitimately does have a gun problem (also a masculinity problem based on insecurity) because idiots own guns.

My friend has a pistol he got and he open carries it. When I asked him about it and why he did it he said it was because bad things were happening. I accepted that and asked him if he practiced with it. If not shooting it then just drawing it and getting defending himself into muscle memory. He said no.

I bet that's about 70% of gun owners. Not really idiotic, I suppose, but untrained.

Nords also had Breivik as well as some school shootings in Finland. Just there isn't a huge amount of irresponsible gun users/drug dealers shooting each other

They hate the Anti-Materiel because they are anti-materialists.

I love the smell of cordite. You know, that sulfury smell? But to you, it will be the smell of your own death!

and any idiot can get drunk, speed or drive recklessly and cause fatal road accidents (and they do, in far greater numbers than massacres), but i'm guessing you don't want people stopped from having cars

anything can be misused or used for 'negative' purposes. that's just reality

depends on what you mean by "gun problem." the "gun problem" proselytised by newsmedia and irrational antigun fanatics is an outright fantasy; but there is a real 'gun problem' in the form of illegal handguns being traded amongst and used in murders by mostly lower class young males, especially blacks, in high-crime urban areas. but that problem has nothing to do with those the antigunners go after and want to infringe on

and, idiot or not, as long as your friend isn't murdering people, he's not a problem

Every man, woman and child on the planet should be carrying an AK at all times and we should all drive tanks to work.

Or at least that's what all my fellow Yuropoors think I mean when I say I think all guns up to and including automatic assault rifles should be legal with minimal red-tape.

How does open carry not result in the 'bad thing happening' shooting you first?

What stupid fucks like you don't understand is the reason why Yank cons love shooters and Yank libs hate them: the former feel vulnerable in the socio-political climate they help create and maintain and need shooters to LARP having any actual power with them. It has nothing to do with actually using guns, hicks just like imagining themselves as badass gunslingers shootin' bad guys (=niggers) and takin' names. Obviously, this pathetic escapism has nothing to do with the reason leftists support citizen armament, albeit you obviously think it does, you fucking loser, and libs, while they would oppose having shooters for leftist reasons, don't care about what Marx thought about firearms because this LARPer epidemic is a more pressing issue for them. Also, mass shootings are a factor, and libs would much prefer taking care of the symptoms instead of bothering to fix the actual problem.
And yes, there are plenty of shooters in Europe, and Europeans can mostly handle them because they're not savages who lose wars to Third World farmers.

It's also easy to make a shooter for yourself, you know. Fucking schoolchildren did it in the USSR.

That's a good one.

Exactly? I think that's the point he intended to make.

I would actually prefer people to not have cars and instead have reliable mass transportation. Would be better, honestly.

Also, just because you're not murdering someone doesn't mean you're not a part of the problem when you have a dangerous weapon and zero training with it. It'd be like if we didn't have to have licences and stuff like that for cars. He (and many others) walk around with something that was made to take lives. With no idea how to use it aside from point and shoot. He doesn't practice. He just lets it sit in the holster and thinks that he'll be fine when a situation comes up. He didn't understand when I told him about how adrenaline shoots through you and can cause your fingers to go numb. He doesn't keep a round chambered either. He doesn't do anything except carry a pistol in an attempt to look intimidating. In any event, he will most likely be killed, or like the ATF he will shoot himself in the leg.

I think a lot of people should be armed. There is absolutely nothing wrong with guns themselves. I have a few myself. I do, however, think training should be mandatory. If you have a weapon, you should know how to use it. The government should sponsor training for anyone wanting to buy a weapon, be it pistol or rifle. It's absolutely stupid not to know what to do with, like I said earlier, a device meant to take lives.

Americans are a lost cause. Any half-decent person has moved to Canada or Europe

.>>1773329
What if you get angry and decide to kill someone? People are prone to mistakes.

Kitchen knives, sporting equipment, bare hands and cars can all do that.

You still have a bigger chance of surviving, it's not even a fair comparison.

You people want to defend the undefendable, it's silly.

And also a weaker person now has no way to defend themselves against a stronger person when the latter has his murder rage.

They can run away, grab a weapon, ask for help. Anyway, it's ridiculous how you try to argue like "since we're already fucked, then let's go to the end" thinking it will have little to no consequence. Just look at the USA and how many shootings you have every year that could easily be prevented with better gun control. There is a difference, there is no to defend it.

My country has very strict gun laws. I think rifles should be allowed while keeping handguns illegal.

well i agree but that's not what i was arguing
actually it does. the gun isn't dangerous until he uses it so, or intends to. it's not an unstable nuclear or chemical device just waiting to go off or something. ultimately he has the means and opportunity to own a gun and do with it as he pleases, and that's not an issue unless he plans to misuse it. yes, he ought to know what he's doing with a firearm, but learning that is his responsibility. ultimately it's in his hands
driving licences are bureaucratic scams for moneymaking purposes. they shouldn't exist
and?
so what do you want? for an external force to take his gun from him, or let him have it only after he attains a qualification whose standards they dictate?
there's nothing wrong with that
good. then he'll hopefully learn a lesson and correct himself
who is going to enforce this mandate, and how?
it is stupid, but i doubt your earlier '70%' statistic is very accurate. most people who buy guns typically have a specific use/purpose in mind and a desire to know how to use it. your friend sounds exceptional

most gunshot wounds are survivable if treated quickly and properly. knives and other edged/penetrative weapons are actually more likely to cause fatal injuries. many people each year are killed by single punches or knocks to the head
you're apparently not sufficiently knowledgeable to make that statement

What's your argument against ? You've obviously never been in a situation where having a shooter on you makes sense, or you wouldn't be talking the nonsense you do.

argument against what? using deadly force?

It's way better than fearing that I get shot by some random manchild on the street.

Keep it in your pants, Ocelot.

I will have everyone disarmed, I'll up my chances if everyone is bare handed. Guns cost money, money fuels the porky. Fuck guns. You don't them to be legal to have them if you really need them. They are for killing anyway.

The liberals really come out of the woodwork in these threads.

What?

You can't read with comprehension?

0/10

nothing triggers liberals like guns. pardon the pun

butthurt Holla Forumsip can't handle different opinions, so he has to screech 'liberal' to appease his trashed self-confidence

wot

The liberal was found out.

Against exacerbating a conflict by demonstrating possession of a bloody shooter. I know you're very sheltered, but on the street, if you get into a conflict with someone and show them that you have a shooter without either immediately using it or making it extremely clear that you are ready to do so (and no, you can't pretend, people can tell), you're going to end up beaten into the asphalt or straight up dead even if that wasn't where it was heading before. By waving around a shooter you're putting an end to conversation and upping the stakes, and if you don't understand that, then you shouldn't be allowed to have your hands on a firearm.

please tell that to police officers then

i support the use of violence with firearms. everything you've said is just empty rhetoric. do you have anything substantial to contribute to the discussion or would you prefer to continue shitposting?

This is some next level bait, well done.

ah, you've chosen continued shitposting, i see. well done

Mates, how can you argue to stand with the working class if you're so obviously sheltered?

stop derailing the thread. go somewhere else

k. Fuck off

Look up practical shooting. There are loads of legal normal guns around scandinavia and they're not too hard to acquire.

libshits don't like guns because they materially empower a person, a type of empowerment that doesn't fit the liberal worldview

yeah it's just projection, theres no connection between small penises and gun crime

kek

How to the "B-BUT MURICA!!" anti-gun crowd reconcile themselves with the drastically lower rates of firearm crime (crime in general tbh) of other nations with permissive laws and decent rates of ownership? Could it be that the USA is the USA, and the problems of the USA run deeper than "Ban da guns xD"

obviously a racial issue :^)

tbh I just hate American gun owners.
I find myself in the weird position of being pro-gun from a revolutionary perspective (Even if gun ownership is a low priority within a "managed capitalist society", i.e. hypothetical social democracy.) but hating nearly everyone who wants to own a gun. (I could take or leave one myself.)
People get obnoxious and wanky and annoying, they're never cool like the people on TV who just happen to own a gun.

found your issue

Hey don't make it a gender issue

same. I'm a euro, dont know about you, but imo almost all of the anti gun arguments are right. Only reason to be okay with it is for the revolution.

Living in the US south will make you start to hate "gun owners" on principle. For 90% of them it's just a status symbol that signals "masculinity", like the NRA stickers on their big ol' debt-fueled pickup truck. They only use their guns to threaten & kill each other, anyway, not for any useful purpose.

You must be a city faggot

implying that's good either.

>>>/liberty/

I think you know next to nothing about conservation or sustaining a healthy ecosystem to facilitate agriculture. Literally retarded

Sure, a few people hunt in the more rural areas, and I used to hunt when I was a kid.
Nowadays guns are just status symbols.

Maybe for you, urbanite scum.

fuck off redneck.

take off that flag, coward

yeah, they should really get your approval before they buy

>>>/liberalpol/

ya, retarded
You literally don't know what you're talking about

There was a time before the AR15 that the American ecosystem managed itself, you fucking idiot.

ya, when indians ran around in the woods and plains with low population density dumbass

i propose that we bring back ww2 fighter planes for animal population control.

a real man doesn't go substituting a big rifle for his dick, he substitutes a big ol' flight stick and 6x 50cals.

Oh my god, you really are retarded.

….You urbanites have no understanding of the world outside your city hellscapes huh?

fuck off liberal

You are missing your flag you dumb fuckin faggot.

iirc it's not actually that hyperbolic, some guy got permission to stick some machine guns to his cessna to strafe deer. if i remember right firing them all at once had a significant impact on flying speed.

plus it does actually resolve in a semi-satisfactory way to continue shooting animals while really pissing off the current crop of hunters, but ending "gun shooting" as it's own thing and making it an ancillary to awesome flying stuntz.

good for him. sounds like fun
yeah, you liberals would love that

Guns are cool. Can be used to overthrow government.

yeah i'm a liberal, that's why i'm unironically in favour of giving civilian pilots military hardware and telling them to have a blast.

you seem like one of the wankers i was talking about, get a pilot's licence or never shoot again. loser. here's a dollar towards your PPL. :^)

Does this dumb asshat go back and collect each and every deer he manages to kill with those strafes because if he doesn't that mass introduction of rotting carcasses does almost as much harm as and over-populated deer problem. Good for him he fixed a problem by causing a new even more retarded problem.

See, this is why nobody likes you.

Your 'rural wilderness' is just as constructed as the city park, you fucking hick. Look I don't believe in this 'who is the real American' stuff but you're the one who started flinging shit. The natural world has nothing to do with what you look at through your crosshairs.

I mean, I'm trying to find it. I'm sure this was like a 60s thing (In 1972, some law was passed regarding aerial hunting to tighten up the rules.) and It might not even have been deer.
That said, some people did recently get off with firing a SMG out the window of a plane over the gulf of mexico, so someone's doing something right.

Plus in the wider hypothetical of handing out P-51s to slightly whisky'd up pilots and getting them to blast animals, we could always get the camera crews on the ground to clean up the mess. (I mean, you're not going to let a televisual opportunity like that slip by, are you?)

I can't wait to execute the eternal urbanite

they hunt boar with helicoptors and semi-autos in texas and such, there is a bad infestation

you're a liberal because you're afraid of guns and irrationally resent those who aren't

Cities are the future, you don't have to like it but you do have to accept it :^)

No, I hate gun owners. I'd gladly own a gun if I could be bothered going through the procedure to obtain one.
(Although "Ease of access to suicide" might not constitute a reasonable justification.)

so you're just a retard who projects
k.

cities are fine, we just need to purge cosmopolitan urbanite scum like you :^)

stop embarrassing yourself

The reason you like hunting is because it makes you feel powerful, and instead of admitting that, you spout excuses. That's deceitful behaviour, and you wouldn't have had engaged in it if you didn't know for a fact that what you were doing is morally objectionable and just plain despicable.

wrong guy m8 :^)
But you are a projecting faggot

A lot of them are fucking tools, I was deep into firearm "culture" before but i can't stand them now.

1. You are a woman, an irrational actor who only care about muh pretty animals without logic (real pretty when they are covered in mange kek)
2. You are just dumb
pick one

That's basically I mean when I say gun owners as distinct from the literal meaning of "people who own guns".

It's just more fun to use the collective identity because people who own guns but who don't make "gun owner" part of their identity will be able to look past it while WITHOUT MY RIFLE I AM NOTHING ;-; will get triggered and start throwing out the word liberal like it's a shell casing on some kind of gun that fires really fast i'm not actually a gun person bang bang bang.

call them tacticool/fuds. Pretty old memes you newfag

I could restrict myself to two relatively innocuous subgroups disliked even by the wider grouping I dislike, or I could keep saying Gun Owners to annoy the people who make their ownership of a piece of metal that makes other pieces of metal move really fast into a component of their identity.

See? Lying. Of course it's just volunteer labour for you, you derive no enjoyment from it whatsoever, you never mention how good the process is, you're just a kind soul who selflessly works his hardest to protect the environment.

Well cheap meat is also a plus.
Also knowing how to shoot well on moving targets is great, practice for you urbanite types

Wow I wonder why people hate gun owners.

Oh, for fuck's sake. Did you just wander over from Holla Forums to waste my time? You lot should put a disclaimer in your posts so actual human beings won't bother with you.

why are you using that flag if you hate people who own guns?

Both of you have literally no argument besides being limp wristed, women like faggots for who seeing guns/hunting hurt their feefees. Fuck off and suck a dick.

they should invent a gun that when you stroke it it gets bigger and harder

Guns are needed for the revolution, but 90% of American gun owners are spooked as fuck pieces of shit who would probably volunteer to help Lieutenant Fernandez or whatever when he came to enact martial law.

You're just a redneck piece of shit, born in the dirt die in the dirt. I hope you get gored.

Aren't you lefty fags supposed to be into the whole no class distinction stuff? I just appreciate how you urbanite faggots can't comprehend the practicality of hunting for conservation.

It's entirely possible that guy is underage, I saw someone with the same flag admitting it in a different thread. In which case it wouldn't be surprising that he doesn't know shit about dick.

True, oh well

'hunting for conservation' is entirely circular, you hunters recently got a bill passed in Alaska that legalised shooting bear cubs while they hibernate, I'm sure that will contribute to stabilising the ecosystem. Fucking craven.

You know your point is moot unless that user actually lives in Alaska and voted to be able to murder baby bears, right?

lmao

have you ever considered that people don't care?
poison the animals and throw them on a truck. i don't want you to enjoy yourself because i hate you. :^)
actually i basically don't care about shooting 99% of animals because we do that here so i have a reference point outside americans and posh englishmen, i just re-use this from my stance on foxhunting,.

I'm all for not killing certain animals m8, but the ones that aren't extremely limited with tag limits here, need to be culled regularly.

and then what? throw them into a furnace?

You know, I said that you're a Holla Forumsyp, but I'm so used to the locals' bollocks that I didn't actually expect you to be one. Wew. Have fun compensating for your microdick with your shiny shooter, friendo.

The first ones to be thrown into a furnace will be brocialists like you.

wew you sure are earning that flag arnt you

you liberals won't survive to throw anyone anywhere

He's been shitposting in nearly every thread, it's getting old.

Ohh, I'm so afraid, a bitch boy who would rather suck a dick in the toilets than take a punch is going to come at me, COINTELPRO idpol is over, woe is me, etc.

you liberals never change kek

muh dik muh dik

Are you feeling all right there, mate?

you are a liberal and a shitposting troll. you've ruined this thread with your trash. fuck off

You and that international brigades fag are liberals. He may or may not be a commie but he is right on the money when he calls you a liberal.

Oh, wait, you're the non-capital letter lad. Ignore what I said, then, you're too stupid to comprehend a human language anyway.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

fuck off liberal. stop ruining this board

This thread was ruined from the second question posed in the OP. Shitposting can only improve it.(ugh)

I'll take something I never said for 1000.

this

btw this thread is still garbage, liberals just made it worse

=IS IT A LOCAL CALL?==

liberals

Not really because they do the same shit in every state. Hunters and conservation don't go together, who would have fucking thought it. It's nothing but bullshit. If killing gives you a hard on, just admit it.

PATENTED SKINNERBURGERS

And why not?

are you being ironic?

What's the point of having a Honda if you can't show it off?

Different states have different laws, user.

I didn't say that at all. Did you even read my post?

Firearm "culture" is like video game "culture," honestly. It's just retarded consumerism aimed at a different group.

You're being memed on, user.

Because they are largely unnecessary in the first world.

Knives generally have a higher fatality rate than guns. Harder to miss and easier to hit somebody more. Don't gotta reload a knife. And knife wounds can be harder to repair than bullet wounds. Bullets are straightforward except ones that deform a lot on impact. Knives can carve all kinds of shapes depending on how they're used.

Aren't the Swiss legally required to have a rifle?

The thing with America having more crime than Europe isn't gun ownership, but the lack of social support networks. God knows how many people with mental disorders are out there, without any treatment. Not to ention the occasional guy who gets buttfucked by Porky so much that he snaps and goes postal, despite being fully normal until then.

Incidentally, keep an eye on crime rate charts. we might see a little spike caused by Trumpcare.

He has a point in as much as society conditions men to be more aggressive. Altho I doubt that actually translates into higher gun violence. Immediate social pressure, on the other hand, can. Cue gang culture, rednecks etc.

Yeah, about that…

The sad truth. But then again, it's a question of culture. If America decent schools and a… less insane collective unconscious, the number of those phallic-worshipping Bubbaswould go way down, no doubt.

Proles should be armed but gun fetishism is seriously cancer.

Such wrongness.

I like firearms because they are durable and reliable pieces of machinery, and human bodies are mortal and fallible by contrast. You can rely on a good, well-maintained firearm to last 200 years or more. I have yet to see a human perform that feat.

a country that fetishises guns is preferable to one that demonises them. take it from someone who lives in the latter

mentally ill are more likely to be victims than perpetrators of crimes.

tfw like every second person in you country has a gun at home but you still manage not to have a mass shooting every week.
ameritards should just neck themselves with there disgusting gun fetishism

it's pretty nice here but now the eu wants to start shit >:(

no but we have compulsory military service and you get to keep your gun for free after that, which means that basically every household has at least one

Switzerland, first real communist country.

This tbh. Do not pull out a gun if you are not prepared to use it.

truly a blessed people beyond the realm of understanding, can't be invaded, are bigger Jews than Jews, every household is armed among a sea of countries where no one has guns.

Yes he does, if he knows how to defend himself. Youd be suprised how much damage a welltrained 140lb man can do.