picosong.com/WCmB/
youtube.com/watch?v=-ginZHdA_f8
youtube.com/watch?v=8VI3q4T-1Jc
mega.nz/#!Go4VDRKB!3TStByy-DjFcfzlqMUwuFcXXKymRBYZit8J1v1oKDic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ian's not doing acid this year
Thankfully I learn from my mistakes and know not to give him psychedelics

So Im giving him a couple of bumps of coke lmao

His arrow has a pretty nice looking shaft.

Just put him in one of these.

Urusai, Hanzo is eww

I'm not actually sure if Dostoyevsky wrote about human nature, or human behaviour. If he did, it'd be interesting to hear just how confident he was about the cause and affect of the external world in how people end up acting.

Did you know that in every metric, including IQ, twins that were raised apart will have more in common with each other, than their adopted siblings? And that we can tie that back to specific parts of the brain, found in them, and almost always in their parents?

Did any philosopher write about this before the 1900s?

Because you haven't read Dostoyevsky

The tale is told by Ivan with brief interruptive questions by Alyosha. In the tale, Christ comes back to Earth in Seville at the time of the Inquisition. He performs a number of miracles (echoing miracles from the Gospels). The people recognize him and adore him, but he is arrested by Inquisition leaders and sentenced to be burnt to death the next day. The Grand Inquisitor visits him in his cell to tell him that the Church no longer needs him. The main portion of the text is devoted to the Inquisitor explaining to Jesus why his return would interfere with the mission of the Church.

stop making excuses.

IQ memes need to die even more

Cyprus.

16 min left for my damn DLC.
Fucking months of waiting.

the thing is kanra you can justify any position with arguments that are or seem irrefutable

and if you live your life by what you can rationalise to yourself you'll live a shitty life because you're going to rationalise being lazy and dumb or hateful of minorities.

Rare flag.

NO

he is a decent backup if treants fail you

I bet Cyprus user is a very handsome, and well-rounded individual.

That just sounds like a cynical take on organized religion, in a depressing ironic way. Culture is one thing you can't really measure or see reflected in the brain. Same with the syntax and words and ideas used by any culture ever. That is all learned later on.

What does remain consistent is the general structure of the brain, and that every idea, how they're processed, the emotions felt, is wholly dependant on patterns of neurons firing in the brain, which is based on mass, connectivity, and obviously synapses.

The same chunks of matter that make us scared, are the same chunks of matter that make mice and cats scared.

cyprus is a country?!

you spend all this time justifying not reading when you could be reading.

I don't read because I find it boring.

I'm not rationalizing laziness. I learned how to set up and configure a website and made a whole bunch of notes on the main routines I'd have to go through to update and add things to different parts of the server. I vaguely knew how to do this, but put it off til just the other day, because you said some shit.

That required a bunch of reading, and a bunch of thinking.

I ended up swapping over to fiction, once I decided that, generally speaking, any philosopher that writes about human behaviour and its causes before the 20th Century will have massive holes in their reasoning, that modern day findings contradict.

Hanzo main is like teemo main
Pure eww
I bet you would pick him

Calling me fat...

I rpobably would

everyone disagrees with you, but there's no convincing you

tragic. like the oresteia you haven't read.

i'm done arguing, though. no point wasting words.

I don't expect you to have read enough philosophy to confidently say I'm wrong, but once I convince you to learn some hard science around the brain and evolution, you'll at least wonder how any old philosopher could have arrived at accurate conclusions about human nature without knowing these things.

Psychopaths usually are very good at reading people. I know too much about the anatomy of the human brain

Oh hey, Murder.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmcie4--z-w

well you play teemo

H A R D S C I E N C E
A R D S C I E N C E H
R D S C I E N C E H A
D S C I E N C E H A R
S C I E N C E H A R D
C I E N C E H A R D S
I E N C E H A R D S C
E N C E H A R D S C I
N C E H A R D S C I E
C E H A R D S C I E N
E H A R D S C I E N C

Cum in my ass daddy

I started as an ironic athiest satanist and then through time I was shown the error in my ways as the devil showed himself to me. I was hanging around other satanists and every one of my carnal desires were fullfilled. I fucked trannies and did a lot of detestable things.

Almost all humans are technically good at reading people. We have parts of our brain dedicated to guaging human actions and expressions.

Psychopaths are, generally speaking, less wrapped up with their own emotions. They talk for a purpose, to take attention or something you have. They're more aware of vulnerability, and not hampered by their own doubts.

It's no surprise that studies on their amygdalas tend to show poor wiring, the part of the brain responsibile for stress and fear. It's no wonder they frequently get themselves into trouble, since they're not as turned off by the perception of threat, which is what an amygdala does to animals.

How the fuck would an old philosopher write about a psychopath?

I think I hear some autistic screeching in the distance.

(According to the others in the thread it's actually assburger's screeching)

I'd cum inside ban tbh

intermittently

looloo and quinn too

Atleast soto isnt dead

Nah, autism speaks.

Quinn is honestly just fun

looloo was top tier in 3s for a long time

I'm eventually gonna stop shitposting in a month or so cause my gf doesnt like me doing that autistic shit lol

One thing we're fairly certain about these days, is that psychopaths are born, not made by some tragic history or poor upbringing.

Considering there's no clinical diagnosis or criteria for psychopathy/sociopathy, the same way anyone else on the internet talks about it: by pulling it straight from their ass.

And out comes the great WE
I can't even

A study by Farrington of a sample of London males followed between age 8 and 48 included studying which factors scored 10 or more on the PCL:SV at age 48. The strongest factors included having a convicted parent, being physically neglected, low involvement of the father with the boy, low family income, and coming from a disrupted family. Other significant factors included poor supervision, harsh discipline, large family size, delinquent sibling, young mother, depressed mother, low social class, and poor housing.[76] There has also been association between psychopathy and detrimental treatment by peers.[77]

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

still cancer
quinn that is

Well your gf is a cunt. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There is literally a clinical criteria for people working in clinics that need a criteria.

It's called the PCL-R. A bunch of traits that you score 0-2 on, and there's a minimum number you need to be considered someone with antisocial personality disorder. It's based on long term, consistent behaviours over a lifetime, since that tends to mean brain biology.

But just like every personality measure, it's NEVER cut and dry, it's more like a bunch of dials set to different levels, that are expressed in different ways depending on the environment.

Teemo is cancer for my team.

i'm normally the Teemo though.

ASPD does not equal psychopathy. The latter being just a buzzword.

yoo

It's never cut and dry.

As much as I know, I won't overstep what I don't.

I haven't looked much into the family factors of psychopathic profiles. But the low fear arousal, high risk taking behaviours in humans are consistently tied to biology. If there's a longitudinal study by Cambridge, I'm sorta interested on reading it. But ugh.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stop. take a deep breath. find yourself.

It's not so much a buzzword.

Researchers use it to describe people that score highly on the ASPD, and it's also used in papers. It really is just better to talk about the correlation of factors found in different individuals, without taking that extra step to give a special name to one particular level of correlation between factors.

That's how I use it if I really have to explain it.

If you think about it, I'm saying you cut every corner.

kanra, am I a psychopath?

I mean i did murder those prostitutes.

HEY IT ISNT MY FAULT I AM A HIGH FUNCTIONING PSYCHOPATH WITH NO TIES TO HUMAN EMOTIONS AND A HIGH TENDENCY TO MASOCHISTIC NARCISSISM

People don't consistently show low arousal to lying and risk taking without a consistent biological basis. How they were raised could be the difference between petty theft in low crime areas, being drawn to gang violence in gang ridden areas, or lying and cheating their way through university.

this makes me violently ill

So a cheater?!

I PUSHED you everyday to try harder and told you to do things like go to the fuckin temp agency and get a job in one day. You never followed through until it was a messy situation. You can call it bullying or say I pushed you to suicide, but I am a legit psychopath and don't care. You should be happy I tried to give you tough love and taught you a little about living in reality

I don't think so.

You wouldn't feel a need to prove yourself beyond what the environment demands. You'd also be a lot less restrained and far more superficial with your posts. If you were good at it, you'd know that any sort of thing you could want from someone you could lie about and get the same accolades for.

It doesn't sound like you can just lie and bullshit about things important to you very easily. Psychopaths can.

jUST...LIKE... FUCKING MURDER FUCK ALREADY

I don't think Loco is a mask.

At least I can't think of a rational reason why anyone would choose it as one.

Have you considered how many nudes of posters I have on my hard drive right now.

how many

That just means you're a deviant.

Now, if you masturbate to them several times a day...

Cheating is not okay !

Having a large amount of nudes isn't an accomplishment.

You want to know what I masturbate to?

I masturbate to SFW images of Chrysta Bell. I masturbate to the thought of holding hands and being loved and known by a fucking human being. I masturbate to the thought of being held and kissed by a male celebrity on national TV.

Stop being a pervert.

fuck you.

Hah loco hasnt got my dick

noted.

But how often?

almost never

i bet it's only 2 inches

wtf

Never over candid pics, or just seldom period?

i said almost never

I'm kind of pure. i've never even hugged a girl.

someone send me lewds

Pay for Loco's art school and he will.

you got me all curious now

does it just not feel good?

when's the last time you did it more than once in a day?

girls are overrated anyways.

it's like I ask some people, and they say "once a week"

and there's no way that's true

some mornings I wake up and i can't think of any reason to get out of bed, but I don't have internet on my phone so i touch myself. usually doesn't feel like anything. maybe the last time i did it twice in one day was a month or two ago.

sometimes it's good to fall asleep too, but then you wake up smelling like a whore.

How much ?

and you can tell mom can smell you and knows what you did.

not sure if this is another ironic depressed thing.

or an ironic depressed thing with a kernel of truth but it's up to the audience to guess what that is.

All the

i didn't think that was depressing.

I can't recall the last time I went more than a day.

the world is just too damn sexy.

not enough

is like, textbook depression.

oh

I need your soul and 1mil before I give you a picture of someone else and say its me.

Man some some times this shit right?

AW DUDE

wtf. don't mess. you know it is.

Loco doesnt have depression because they are a fucking lying cunt

hey threaders~

you know kanra one of these days you're going to find out about my childhood and then it's all going to click

i'm a fucking tragedy. it's going to kill you to know that i'm as great as i am just falling to pieces and you'll feel inadequate for the rest of your life. that's really all i want.

A suh dud

Iwanna stop coming here tbh

woah hey hi

What ?

Here's my tits irl.
pls no repost

The sooner you aCCEPT LOCO AS THE ATTENTIONSEEKING PEICE OF SHIT THE BETTER. iT IS A WASTE OF TIME ATTEMPTING TO PSYCHO-ANALYSE THEM. tO DO SO IS AKIN TO PSYCHO-ANALYZING A TREETRUNK.

Then you should stop.

Who might you be?

see

Post tits, I have like, 5 million Yen

Bebop.

Fucking hot.

Bebop is a shameless pedo user

oooh ty

sup sushi?

dude. don't make me give a fuck.

if you're depressed I can't tell you to ky.

Scoots, what do you do when it makes itself sympathetic?

pay me

ok

yank its leash and all it a dirty whore.

I remember that it is trash and spit.

Don't listen to the funny folks saying I'm bebop.
You could call me Saint or Nyara, I don't care which.
I don't post a lot.

NANI?!?!?!?!??!

oh bebop

Goodbye forever, I will miss you.

me irl

I'm a girl irl in real life btw way.

Half asleep and mindlessly doing a few things.
You?

Whats your bra size ?

I'm flat so I don't need one.

I mean, I do like my androgynous girls.

♥ Maddie!

hnngh

Eating some pizza and looking for an apartment for me and the girl after going bra shopping.

Disgusting.

Hey Sabs!! I missed you

welp sabs is here can't post that thing about pegging now

fucking sabs.

For my whores

but then I recall people think I'm trash, and they're basing it off bullshit.

not like I think sympathy will do it any good.

and stooping to whatever level he lives at can be seen as a bad thing, too.

thanks for listening

Like every other >girl here, obvs an A cup but I'll swear it's a D for reasons too autistic to comprehend.

That's only fun to do with a girl if she puts on a show and you're able to talk her into less than practical but flashier ones.

I've been going to fancy parties and dancing with beautiful, mysterious men. Same as usual. Totally not working too much. :P

So you're looking for a living space with your sweetheart, hm? I'm glad things are going so well for you. Very cute. :3

Don't stop having fun 'cause of me!

Or, y'know, they're basing it off the fact you just break your arm tipping your fedora about "muh enlightenment".

What thang fam? whatre we basing it off?

Oh boy its that one poster

Man, wish people would bash me

okay hold on i'll post what i had typed out

great

Nice

Yes, that one poster.

Yo nigga gimme a song, you are my music kin here

same

I just needed a strapless one real quick for the wedding we're going to^^ Then we went to the piercing place cause I needed the next size up for my ear stretcher thingies.

Whoa that sounds like my kinda party. I wish they had like proms for adults so I can get all dressed up and waltz :(

Mmhm! We're pretty darn serious and it's like the best thing ever. I can't wait :p

@kanra

i sometimes have fantasies about being pegged by women, specifically !hC.HoneyqA and Chrysta Bell. i like the intimacy, because i'm lonely and sad.

their eyes gloss over my text walls and they assume the worst.they see me make claims about my reasoning, they call it bs, and myself an armchair psychologist.

it's made me really question what it is I know, and just how much I can talk about. believing I may be overly confident constantly makes me more cautious, and it's paid off.

but it's in spite of them.

random ideas in their heads. though it's odd, that Loco is somehow universally disliked.

but they don't point to concrete things about him.

What

Loco come to the bdsm club with me and my girl and we'll get you some pegging ;3

youtube.com/watch?v=sfqLF0N4dUE

false

they hate me cause they aint me and because i make them feel dumb. can't say "i hate loco, he makes me feel stupid". that would make me look good.

He IS a liar, a manipulator and generally a horribleperson. Being one of the few here with YEARS of first hand experience. Yeah, I know what theyre like. AND suh dud it isnt baseless. FUCKER. really?

Is this really a thing that can happen in the USA? .-.

Maybe I should move.

I like Loco.

Not that I count for anything.

SELF DEPRECATION

Yup! there's a few good ones right here in Boston. it's cool.

You'll get to dance at that wedding though, right? Got a fun dress picked out? I always wear flats to weddings, 'cause I know I'll be dancing and my feet are gonna be killing me by the end of the night!

Congratulations to you and your sweetie. It does my heart good to know you're happy, Maddie. ♥

I went to a BDSM party thing a couple of years ago with a friend. I didn't participate, but it was really neat meeting so many people who were so comfy in their own skin and open about what they want and what they like. I hope to be that secure and confident some day.

He'll fit right in, being Irish and a fag

it's like, I've seen you hit on them in overtly or adorable attempts at being adorable, and after so many years, maybe you've weighted those interactions based on your feels, without giving much of a fuck about theirs

like sex dolls

but what do I know

Oh, it was for you.
I thought you were the one that just happened to go along with it.

I legitimately hate clothes shopping for myself and only tolerate it with other people if it's a girl putting on a show to keep my interest.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I'll fit right in, being Irish and a fag.

But seriously, I bet there's something like that in Bristol because they're all cucks. I'll try it out when I'm not living in the middle of nowhere. Dildos and belts are good enough for now.

I remember you mentioning it. I think I am that comfortable in my own skin. On the internet.

Tokai and I dated for months, fyi.

that's how people think I sound, but that's literally how you sound

kANRA THAT WAS A TASTY SHITPOST

cuckanra.

No, you sound more like autistic screeching about topics you know nothing of.

So much negativity. :-/

No inv to cucking Kanra

Suck my asshole

KY normie

we're just play fighting.

I'll be made to dance, that's almost the same thing... I'll wear some cute shoes and bring flats for when I start getting drunk lol.

Thanks, Sabby

sigh. I've very inclined to believe you. plenty of evidence I'm tempted to revisit.

didn't know that. did it change you at all?

HAI SOTO

Stay happy, my not-really-friends.

I love coming into threads and seeing a loco/kanra shitfest. Really makes my day. I am usually like "Damn I really dont want to kill myself that much, better change that".

Well my asshole is looser.

Hey there elms
How's it going?

Dude, do what fucking ever. Everyone else does. But jsut dont come runnin' when it bites you in the ass.

I wonder if Soto GF is actually a BF

It's going. It was a stormy day so our mini golf date is tomorrow now. whatchu up to?

Boys don't get it. :P

Do you think the wedding will have an open bar? My brother's did, which explains A) why I don't remember much about the reception and B) why I'm not in any of the reception photos.

So hard... you had a response to that...

Umm idk. It's the gf's sister's wedding so I could ask but I don't wanna seem like an alcoholic asking either haha

lol I bet you're a really fun drunk ;3

lmao Scoots I was lying about the whole gf shit

Do you guys actually think I'd have a gf?lmao nice meme

Waiting fior AX which is on fri
AHHHHHH FUCK IM SO EXCITED

maybe they only sound like autistic screeching is because they're opinionated, sometimes lofty posts, about topics YOU know nothing of.

why'd you guys break up?

My asshole got loose.

nerd

trying to be nice to bad people has never not bit me in the ass.

same goes for Stevan. but I just don't think I deserve good people in my life.

Well. Youve been AFK for so long... It would kind of almost make some kind of snese... nigger

Ah, yeah. The ol' trap of wanting to ask if there's gonna be free booze, but wanting to maintain class and composure. Well, I'll pray to the spirits that it's an open bar!

I'm loud, hyper, and shamelessly flirty when I'm drunk, so I guess it would depend on who you ask. :P What is bibulous Maddie like?

I'm buying an eightball :333333333333

why don't we have tinychats anymore

I'm tired of drinking alone.

Isnt that all of us?
I mean between mood swings, between the KY myself and total egotism.

Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~ for you
youtube.com/watch?v=CPmqJ5SW4cc

I have been working nonstop and also been hanging out with peeps and socializing

I've met alot more people and its so much fun

Lets just met up irl

Exactly!! The venue is a really ritzy Inn that I used to work at so based on what I know about their pricepoints it probably won't be open bar.

rum makes me fun and vodka makes me a slut ready for the D.

That's all I really drink haha

For a whole weekend? That's it? I used to do a ball to my face in one night. I hope it's enough for whatever fun you wanna have...

Thats the good shit fam, I am glad youve got so much going on IRL.It is all I ever want for everyone here, even if it means dead threads
FUCK
Im drink

That show is shit.

you didn't drink alone! you posted in a thread surrounded by people that are highly critical of you :D

literally some of the worst people.

will i have to crossdress.

I can't remember if I shared this one with you. It's spooky and fun.

So the question becomes, do you remember where they stash the extra bottles? ;D

I find that dark liquors actually make me quiet and relaxed. It's the clear liquors and mixed drinks that turn me into a teenage moron. Can't say I've found one that makes me a slut ready for the D yet, though. lol

The answer is always yes.

Well, its a like 4 days but Im also getting a gram of molly lol
My dealer is gonna be at the con too so I should be good if I need to get more

I honestly miss shitposting but you can tell it's dying down
We can't really do anything about it either
People are just growing up and moving on with their life

All we can do is let them enjoy their new life and reminisce on the past

Have you watched the second season?
It was decent

Fuck if I know
Just be yourself

i think the only person posting right now that doesn't explicitly love me is you kanra

but you can believe whatever you want if it makes you feel good

I am the worst person here. I dare you to challenge me, plebeian.

Yeah, I watched all of it.
It's terrible but I keep watching it.

I am the worst person here. I dare you to challenge me, plebeian

Huh, this is indeed spooky and makes me want to commit genocides.... atleast the intro does... hm, this sounds neat...

Who's best girl tho?

I mean I remember where back in '07 but idk how much has changed lol

I've been on the captain's white rum kick lately. good times~

lol well all I can say is that I don't miss hunting down drugs. We grow our own weed now it's rad.

Just be safe with that shit, will ya?

True true, I will be the last psoter, I am here to close the door and knock off the lights

Nooo! It's s'posed to make you want to explore a haunted house! Weirdo.

you know for once it would be nice if you took an interest in me when i WASN'T talking about dressing like a bridesmaid and dipping my toes in the choco fondue fountain. Just once, sabs.

FINE! I will go to Number 34 and I swear to god I will have spoopy fun!
But now its kicked in its very fun... Here is an alternative offering....

youtube.com/watch?v=8r-WbSan6D0

Momo or Midnight.

i'm almost inclined to view you as some sympathetic creature. you're not the dumbest or the worst person I know. and I vaguely hope your life doesn't go to complete shit. there is some worth to you, but my judgement has been wrong before.

I do think I'm smarter than you. and I don't think I have to unfairly portray your intelligence in order to have that belief. that's not an insult.

you have a lot of my old flaws, but I don't think I was ever as far up my own ass as you proudly seem to be. in that, and many other ways, maybe you're a good person to learn from.

good afternoon

I've been crazing margaritas a lot lately. I used to just order one once in a blue moon, but I'm actively thirsty for them all the time now.

Nothing good ever happened in a glass box! :O

I took you to t-ball Saturday, didn't I?

you're a funny man, just like me.

what is t-ball

Not even my conception? Cold.

You're both ding dongs.

omg when we were at pride we got frozen raspberry margaritas!! So good!

do it up. I'll get one next time I go out and think of you

Here comes Squash, with their BULLSHIT opinion.
Well. I mean. That one opinion. COMMUNISM is fantastic

I am objectively the best person here with the best opinions.

This.

I mean... Gas the normies and shit

It's like Erio's tier list lmao.

It's baseball for kids who can't hit.

Are you a phone booth baby?!

That pic is how I imagine you looking after a few raspberry margaritas.

Erio is dead, and you killed him. Show some fucking respect.

rip in pot

In all seriousness, I haven't seen him in a while.

I was one of the final "Phone Box Babes", I think it was Christa who hold that title though.

youtube.com/watch?v=E7eq4RFf0Sc

Same tbh

I can hit.

Nigga couldn't hit a line in a railway

I feel like those could be the kids of the B-52's.

Are you...the natural?

I don't understand what you mean. I don't understand any of this. I don't know how to play baseball. God jesus fuck.

We are all War babies. Babies of the CLASS war.
Dontchu reckon?

youtube.com/watch?v=zqoj_3r9oqg

This is getting a bit odd.

I was grown in a Styrofoam cup as a kindergarten class project.

Chip on our shoulder huh? Always been there... Dayman...

But whyyyy?

picosong.com/WCmB/

Because it is uncanny.

I recommend Stavrogins Confession.

Hey bud.

You might have missed the boat fam

Oh well, I'll have to come back tomorrow. He has an easily distracted temperament.

True,
Its a beautiful view
But you know theyre gonna set it on fire when they feel like something new

Is that about Sylvia Plath?

It's pretty goofy.

Nigga are you having a stroke.

PROBABLY

You're goofy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ginZHdA_f8

no.

I think the environments you're in aren't conducive of sincerity and honesty. I'm sorry you've had to feel that. You don't deserve to.

Hey, I resemble that remark!

m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m--m'lady?!?!??!?!

But that is what I just said.

Come my lady, come come my lady, you're by butterfly, sugar, baby...

I hate that song.

Why? It is a classic? When you hear me opurr "cum m'lady" :P

StevAn.
I miss your presence.
I miss so many posters.
Such a gay tiome was had by all. It is time to revive the threads... Time for a palingenesis...

I know. I'm takin' it back. Empowering myself. Self-actualizing. Goofing off to the Max.

I dunno. I guess because it was so overplayed here at the time.

You're way too confusing, Sabs.

Well, I will not lie, but when asked to play similar music of the time/genre It wouldnt get the big percentage usage... But I can understand that feel... over saturation is terrible... Over SCOOTutation

SD whatcha drinkin?/

I always say that if you can't be witty or deep, be confusing so people think you might be and they just don't get it. :3

I shouldn't say I "hate" something. It's such a strong word, and I don't want to hurt the feelings of anyone who likes the thing I don't like.

I learned something today. ♥

Just let go scoot. Let go and fly away. Valhalla awaits.

Hello Steve.

Well, that does make some sort of a sense.

Somewhere beyond the sea.

Well it is fine to hate it if you do... But if it is only mild dislike then... that applies too... BUT whatcha up to?

Beside ignoring/playing my links?

youtube.com/watch?v=8VI3q4T-1Jc

I live. I die. Ilive again.

Witness me

♫My lover stands on golden sands and watches the ships that go saaaaiiiiling♪

Scooter, I click all the links. ;__;

Would SteveAn be the bottom with Goggles?

Y-you know I have insecurities.... OwO linkcurities....

Sure Stebe is a switch... And goggles seems a bottom only... Figure goggles would be auto-bottom

That's pretty gay.

Nooo! Be happy! Look!
All for you!

Do not discuss my sexual preferences.

That song is way too memorable.

I could put on my SteveAn trip right now.

I'm showing restraint

praise me

He likes lolis

I appreciate your respect for my desire to leave this community, almost certainly for the betterment of it.

Dusty also likes lolis

Yet you're here right now.

Lies and slander

Loli is for pedophiles.

flies and cancer

Liza Salander

Good night everyone! ♥
Have fun. Take care.

Just show them the waifu game we played.

Just looking to talk with insider in private. After that you'll not see me posting here ever again.

Glad these threads are mellow now.

sweet dreams

Sleep well Sabs.

I feel like both would just cry.

Lets be honest, you'll be back.

these fireworks sound like gunshots

Who?

Perhaps only death will truly release me.

Stevean and Giggles.

Better get a jump start on that.

Seems like it would just be both saying they're totally a big man then yeah, that.

Isn't SteveAn bigger than you ?

I've seen both of you

This gay.

Shut the fuck up, midget.

I'm actually not short. I lied.

Understandable, have a good day.

I appreciate your understanding.

Good day to u also.

June 27, 2017

mega.nz/#!Go4VDRKB!3TStByy-DjFcfzlqMUwuFcXXKymRBYZit8J1v1oKDic

Translated
(C80) [MAIDOLL (Fei)] ARIA The AQUAMARINE After Story (ARIA) [English] [Colorized]
Yuri Family
[Nekomura] A Secret Just Between You and Me [TZdY]

Untranslated
(僕らのラブライブ! 13) [なのはなtea* (陽菜)] うみちゃんいちにちがことりのおねがいをきくはなし (ラブライブ!)
[くみちょうBOX (くみちょう)] ことりと海未の二人暮らし (ラブライブ!)

🤘

☝️

👋

new

new

new

new

new

I'm gay for want to fuck Armin?