Be honest leftypol, how many people in this picture do you think you could fight?

Be honest leftypol, how many people in this picture do you think you could fight?

TBH the only ones I wouldn't fancy my chances against are the chubby guy at the back and the two guys kneeling in the center, maybe the one with the radio could have me probably the helmeted woman is trained in some kind of fighting but the rest I think I could fight and win. The two shield guys even with their armaments, I know I could fight them the most, even more than the kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/itDOp2rvag0
youtube.com/watch?v=G_BQfQMHvDs&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in fact I probably couldn't fight the old black guy either

Fat dudes, children, and old guys. I could take at least a quarter of them 1v1.

You won't be fighting them, that's low hanging civic cucks Antifa like to pounce on. These are the type of people who ban pepe from rallies lel

Jesus Christ, nigga.
Grow some fucking balls.

Maybe the women. MAYBE.

>>>Holla Forums

trained woman can definitely fuck up an untrained man

check out this qt choking out this guy youtu.be/itDOp2rvag0

It was a comedy throw in you jerk off. If shes military she probably could but i think shes just larping

Third in from the back left with sleeves, black guy second in from the right on the back.

What a fucking bitch. You can clearly see he is playing it, there is no reason for her to fucking go for his throat like that.

For sure would win.

50-50, but if I started to loose I could just run around them in circles and they'd probably die of a McHeartAttack.

Would win provided they don't have some edgy mall knife hidden in their socks.

Probably the older one, maybe the NY one, not a chance against the kneeling one.

No idea, I feel it'd be russian roulette. he could be an out of shape faggot who wears it for edge or secretly a retried green beret.

Misread your post, I could fight all of them except those two.

Yeah lad. Oathcucker and Maga hats are where the shit is going to hit the fan. Get a grip.

You guys have never succeeded at anything in the world but lying your asses off collectively about your accomplishments. I'd fucking paste the lot of you.

bjj fags are always looking for an excuse to choke a nigga out

i could honestly probably fight this collection of people all at the same time.

Even downies hate the Clintons

What about this one?

Almost everyone there

Kek I got into a dispute outside a local dive in the lawless wastes of N.England and took on this many faggots without breaking a sweat. It's the real right in Europe you want to watch out for, they live for that shit. Still nearly put a few of them in the ground though.

Good lad, then why are you ranting about a bunch of non violent faggots who tone police themselves and do this shit to gain moral highground over antifa for the most part by being non-violent? These aren't Fascists

This picture has everything you could want

Holla Forums btfo

i could take on any of them and i wouldnt even cry if they kicked me in the tummy

Yeh i've seen documentaries about German biker gangs with compulsory lifting and shit.

but really tho

I guess the stereotype about there being no attractive Holla Forums posters is true

I was just answering a question user, it's 2AM over here, I've got beer, and I'm in a fighty mood. Oathkeepers seem to be much preferable to Holla Forumsyps, since they actually have a moral code and most of their mantra seems to be devoted to stopping the government encroaching on civil liberties and making a mess of things (potentially on purpose).

The Oathkeepers and leftypol are not diametrically opposed.

All of them. You could too if you spent an hour a day working out.

Is that a real gun?

It would be 50/50 me he looks like a possible candidate for being subtly strongfat but I think I'd have the advantage in terms of raw fury he looks pretty benign

Kek, okay, slight exaggeration. Just the one time. Another time would be when I was against a load of people and one otherwise useless guy I was with smacked the leader with a rubber mallet that could have killed him.

The retarded alt-lite/alt-right autists are a joke, if you want to see something to actually be worried about go look at Eastern European nationalists. Fuckers are built. And also basically nazbol so I'm okay with it

youtube.com/watch?v=G_BQfQMHvDs&t=1s

"This is not comic-con loser"

In the UK they bus in polish neo nazis to bulk up their numbers sometimes and they are big scary bastards.

full story or it didn't happen. why were you scrapping with a mallet?

Yep

Didn't mean to hijack this thread with rightist creapo pics.

Carry on boys.

Met with some mates after they went camping, got chatting to some girl, someone else tried to chat her up, she wasn't interested, mates started memeing him about it because he was acting like a cunt before he tried, he called an army of boys down he was so mad, main provocateur on my side got a one punch KO, I beat the shit out of them, one went for the guy who did literally nothing wrong, he whacked them with a tent peg mallet. They started getting bats and crowbars out the cars to deal with me but the rest of the pub came out and made them fuck off after a few minutes.

Other time I got trapped in a takeaway by a gang that was taking out everyone I was with, I was inside grabbing chips and they already wrecked near everyone I knew, I sent the only other mate I was with outside because he wanted to try and play peacemaker (he's a pacifist idiot) and he got one punched the first step he took out the door. My main hand was broken and someone left a beer bottle on the side, so I fought my way out with my left hand and some material assistance from pure chance. By the time I fought my way out police had set up a cordon, but I managed to talk my way out of it.

North England makes up for its lack of firearms and police force with sheer brutality.

OK.
1. She's clearly not trained.
2. They were clearly play fighting. At least at first. He kept play fighting, then she ruined it by getting too into it.

The guy probably just wanted to feel her up though.

Jesus, that video.
And they wonder why women won't date them?

That's lad culture not the fuckin NA.

It looks like a varmint rifle.

Its a whyt genocyde!

The what?

pttttttttfffffff

what does a trained women look like. i curious

Give me the answer bucko, what do you mean about the NA? North America? If we were playing guns and toys and not a fist fight I think the Oathkeepers would get BTFO by the craziest members of """lad culture"""" (see: not getting yourself killed on the streets of Britain after dark)

A prescribed nationalist terrorist organisation in Britain.

Yeah, I'm aware of them. They're faggots, pedos and criminals. Who gives a shit?

I grew up fighting. Also did a lot of sports like football and wrestling. I'm sure I could take most of them. If one of the oath keepers that doesn't have one foot in the grave has some actual training they might be able to beat me. I don't really see the point of this discussion though.

The State? There is a difference between lad culture and these people is all I'm saying. All working class people in England are to some degree involved in lad culture, but the violence is usually pointless boredom.

The only ones I'd physically assault are the guy with the Pepe octopus shield, the guy with the MAGA shield, and the guy with the eyepatch, but only if it's a fake eyepatch.

Well actually, also the two literal queers in the front row. Not because they're gay mind you, I'm not a homophobe, but because they look like fucking faggots.

Did you make the NA comment? It just makes no sense in context, they're an irrelevant org and it seems more logical to read it as North America, but then we're going from fist fights to guns, but if we've brought guns into the mix why the fuck would a load of lads get into a gunfight with American veterans and police when they could just play insurgent?

This is some Deadliest Warrior shit.

These fucking braindead psychos that run around picking a fight with anyone need to be put in a home or something, instead of leaving it to locals to put them in a bodybag or ICU - but there is no way the boomer LARPers in the Oathkeepers could hold a shitty Northern town. I doubt the British government could at this point.

Of course the couldn't, they are non violent. The point is you can get in as many bar fights as you want to some degree but getting known by those people is a different story. That's Europe wide and they hold grudges if they are local in your area you can't just laugh it off.

any if i have a gun. the beauty of technology.

Checkout the new EU firearm laws.

Have a cup of coffee you drunk fuck you make no sense.

FUCK YOU WE ALMOST LEFT THE EU TOO

I was agreeing Oathkeepers would get battered in any Northern Town. The rest doesn't need clarification about the Nationalists in England still active from lat 70's and onwards that will not let you live in peace and are a different problem.

Oh yeah definitely I am also drunk but the nats are mostly a bunch of salty old fucks like the Oathkeepers, but more retarded and criminally inclined, at this point. Tomorrow belongs to us.

That's optimistic. There will be ethnic violence on a massive scale in England and Europe and I don't see much stopping it with the current political players going forward.

Have you been paying attention to the UK? The opposition is saying that marching on the government should be done, their sloppy behaviour has luckily killed only 50 people in the last few weeks. If they hold on much longer then London will start throwing a shitfit.

Pretty much most of them though probably because I was forced to do MMA by my uncle. Not all at once of course.

That's short term, long term the idea of a solid line of 'progress' in Europe to me seems laughable and the variables for conflict will still be there 15 years from now and will make the riots in the North 15 years ago look like a joke.

They were. London riots recently were far greater. The current gov has a massive riot on its hands by just being stubborn fuckwits.

They won't last. Tories have shown they don't give a shit about Brexit and are looking for a way out. DUP will crash it over that and new elections coming.

The Tories are well and truly finished come campaign time. Their only option is to hang on.

they're really not as bad as they sound, they got battered the last time they came to my town.

That doesn't look biased at all. You can cherrypick people like that from both sides.

Show me the kekistani posters that are fighting ISIS right now?

I'll be honest guys. I've never been in a fight and I will avoid them in favor of using the law to do my fighting for me but what I read is blatant lying. How can anyone believe this?

I meant you can pick out tough, operator people with shooting and military experience from both sides, as you can with nerdy, fat or skinny people with physical inferiority or humorous appearances. Assuming everyone from pol or alt right is like those in the picture and all leftists are badass operators is just dishonest.

They wouldn't care about it (directly fighting). Ones in the military might be a different story.

hahahahahaha you'd all get fucking strung up by your entrails by the YPG what on Earth are you smoking

I'm carrying the knife most of time so i'll just stab everyone of them from behing if i'll have to

watch out ladies

What are you on about? There are plenty of ex servicemen on Holla Forums.

Ohh, defending the interests of the rich vs attacking ISIS. Wowie.

Ex servicemen haven't actually fought ISIS on the ground for this long. Let alone would they ever be as effective as the YPG.

Btw YPG won't fight kekistan larpers

A YPJ fighter could but come on some Wine mom has no fucking chance

QED, but I'm glad they're valiantly defending 'western values' on Twitter instead

Who cares they are just autistic proles who aren't even porky's real protectors.

I want a YPJ fighter to wrestle me into submission and then pleasure herself on my cock if you know what I mean

t. Navy SEALs snowclone guy