I'm told that THIS is the one they despise the most, and their people have worked very hard to wipe it from the web

I'm told that THIS is the one they despise the most, and their people have worked very hard to wipe it from the web.

who is it lmao

you what now

rebel ?

they're cute i wanna be gay with them uwu

some tranny from a Holla Forums associated discord, theres an imgur album Holla Forums made about it to laugh at our "degeneracy"

what do they have against cute trans girls

Nah, got their whole dick.

Isn't that the same board where posters unironically argue that women are inferior because trannies can be better looking and more traditional/submissive?

what is this and why do I give half a dead moose's last shit?

god will judge us all for allowing this fun

alrighjt lets cut through the bullshit. id fuck it. hell id fuck it twice and you';re a coward if you wouldnt

This. OP can go down to Jolly Pirate Donuts and take a two hour shit for all I care

Don't be so sure.
They may look effeminate, but when they start to sweat from you pinning them down and fucking their sweet, tender, hot little asshole, they still smell like a man. You'll never wash out the scent of homo fucking.

I want to kiss her and be her gf

dat musk smells delicious tbh

fuck why wont the cuteboy i've been talking to come online ;_; its been since friday

hormones make you smell girly :3

Wow you guys are gay. I might fuck trannies (and guys) but at least I don't like the smell. That's sick. I'm never posting here again.

Caution, spoilers: You've been blocked

just cover up the smell with your urine like a normal animal

I mean I did consider that but supposedly you should still be able to see if they're online (on OKCupid)

Sorry you feel that way, buddy.

You made me paranoid enough to make a new profile, he's been offline for the same amount of time. I don't really know what to do, I hope nothing bad night have happened…

I fail to see any reason why this thread is still existent.

you sure ?

someone post rebel's face for comparison pls

just use soap and shampoo marketed at women, 90% of what you probably think of as smelling like a gril is because men's hygene crap is unscented or differently-scented

sage for OP's defunct salt mine, RIP in Pepperonis

there's a trap in the op is the reason

If you wouldn't succ that feminine little dick you are literally gay

We aren't a bunch of slaves to kikes in the UK so your investigation is over already. It's only Americans who are too pathetic, controlled by Israel, fat, lazy and retarded to allow a portion of their dick be chopped off because they're too lazy to wash it.

what if id succ and I'm a girl

Congratulations you are gay.

nice