youtube.com/watch?v=PLYJnEM-xdQ

WTF GUYS WE NEED TO KILL ALL LEFTISTS!!! THEY'RE EVIL!!!!! DDD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wIpwKZBAy1Y?t=745
defoo.org/inner-circle/
defoo.org/colleen-cowgill/
defoo.org/ted-wray/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I seriously thought he'd say more then that.

lol at the comments especially the "tolerant" left ones

considering how awful the audio quality is for the video it seems like he just wanted to make a quick video while the event is still fresh

Really, molyneux is far worse than this. I think a lot of people miss just how terrible his rhetoric has become because they can't bother to sit through a daily 30minute-2 hour long video, but skip past the intro and listen to the call to action at the end, and the guy is clearly a fascist psycho.
youtu.be/wIpwKZBAy1Y?t=745
"It's time we start using science on the low Autism Levels"

mommy issues

For those who are not aware Stefan Molyneux is absolutely sick in the head. Check this out:

defoo.org/inner-circle/

He doxes people who leave his inner circle and exposes their innermost secrets to the world:

defoo.org/colleen-cowgill/

Why do I even look into the comment section of youtube videos?

dude what

Is this the same Molyneux who sympathized with Eliot Roger cuz "women who choose assholes will fucking end this human race"?

The guy's unhinged as fuck.

I don't understand.
Whose website is that? Stefan's? Because he never refers to himself in the first person. What's going on?

its from that website

Lmao this just made me laugh. Is he literally 15 or what?

It is obviously his and possibly operated by his wife and Michael DeMarco or whatever his assistant's name is. Just look at this there's no way anyone would know that much about Stefan, his family and group except Stefan himself. Interestingly, I have never heard him confirm that the site belongs to him or anyone he knows.

defoo.org/ted-wray/

Jesus christ who wrote this? I have a hard time believing Stefan could be this petty and blatantly insulting, but who the fuck else would know this much about everyone? The whole site is creepy and culty, even giving out "contact" information on everyone. Half makes me believe that it's a false flag by an angry ex-member.

Implying leftist are not unironically good.

on the contrary, it fits him perfectly
Except one person

I agree with , Molly is absolutely this much of a petty narcissist.

I bet that guy calls himself Ted "Theodore" Wray IRL, and Molymeme just doesn't get the reference.

He's a narcissist but he still tries to act mature and philosophical. He doesn't seem the type of person to talk like an immature robot, saying someone is a beta cuck and his girl sucks alpha cock.

To rightists, this level of pettiness IS maturity.

If this is his, then someone should probably tell CPS about this. How can this guy have a child?

ONLY on camera. Have you ever watched some of his tantrums? His mask slips away immediately. And besides, he literally uses the words "cuck" and "beta" all the time.

You're falling for appearances. It's like when soap opera actors/Game of Thrones actors get attacked in real life because people mistake their portrayal for their actual self.

Why doesn't he take down this site?
Isn't this deFOO shit old news now that he's a neo-fascist.

Daily reminder that he isn't even considered a real "philosopher" among right wing intellectuals which is why he is reduced to running a cult and shilling for fascism on youtube.

Why does it sound like he's speaking through a 1940's intercom in an underground bunker?

You'd think he'd be happier about government people being killed.

He probably doesn't care but he knows that his 14 year old republican fanboys do.