Animals can consent

I call this bullshit, if they can't consent why do many animals try to hump humans all the time?

t. AnCap

I don't care if you fuck animals, but I really don't think this is the board for it.

Animals can't consent because they have no concept of voluntary action

They are either hungry or afraid, which isn't expression of their will but of their instincts. That being sad, I love animals.

IMO either meat should be illegal or beast should be legal. Society should pick one and stick with it.

MODS

Hot, but not the board for this.

Why's it always horses though?

Because BHC are big and hot

fuck off with this shit

Ok, but barbed cat dicks though?

you answered your own question, besides how are you gonna fuck a lion.

horses are masculine, powerful, and available.

Totally agreed

Ever hear about bears?

That seems even less possible. Obviously any animal that is gonna be a main source of fantasy needs to be a domesticated one. Hence dogs, man's best friend, and horses, every little girl's first love.

This reminds me of a Joe Frank radio show telling the story of a man working in a circus who fell in love with a girl who trains lions and secretly fucks one of them at night.
At some point, she is covered with bruises but refuses to admit why. One night, he sees the girl dead in the lion's cage, while he is licking her. The guy decides to shoot the lion and leave the circus. Powerful stuff.

You could say that about humans too, only slightly more complex but just the same thing.

WITH ZOOS YOU LOSE

It wasn't eating?

Complete sexual liberation when