Nazbol flag added to Holla Forums

it's like an open invitation for us to take over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NW2owFzyJ2k
heathenwomen.com/2016/10/19/order-out-of-chaos-magic-the-discordian-origins-of-the-alt-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah! Come on, my fellow Nazbretheren! Let's all go to Holla Forums so the mods can delete the flag from here!

Nazbols should colonize 4/pol/ and stay there.

They also added a Communist flag, which seems like a much bigger and better invitation, so…

Most nazbols are ironic anyway

The flag choices seem cleverly chosen to divide the userbase.

half-chan?
no, thanks

I'm becoming an unironic nazbol.

In case you didn't realize, leftypol doesn't like you, because we know you are actually pol

i like to shitpost IRL because i have high levels of autism, but i don't really think nazbol is the real answer

the anti nazbol posters on here are so smug, I feel like being nazbol just to piss them off

That's just called acting like a fucking idiot.

I don't like unironic nazbol, I just realize it has shitposting potential

Pretty hilarious that nazi posters are getting seriously angry right now over nazbols referring to Asser.

Thought about that too. Don't know what they're hoping for but it's pretty obvious that they want some sort of divide.

Nazbol triggers the shit out of nazis. Another reason y'all should learn to stop worrying and love Nazbol.

youtube.com/watch?v=NW2owFzyJ2k

THE ONLY WAY TO END anuddah shoah IS THROUGH GLORIOUS REVOLUTION OF THE UNDER CLASSES AGAINST THE JEWISH BOURGEOISIE TYRANNY!!

They love my shitposting, and I'm enjoying it. I hope they keep them.

Kekistan vs Nazbol is our Stalingrad

Don't worry, they will help us defeat the stormfags.

kekistan is a mindfuck operation started by us

tbh lets nazbol gang raid just for keks.

That's a good thing. The more cringeworthy Holla Forums gets the more we get to laugh at them. They truly are becoming the new fedoralords.

heathenwomen.com/2016/10/19/order-out-of-chaos-magic-the-discordian-origins-of-the-alt-right/

this. anything that can make Holla Forums leftist is good.

WE FINALLY HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEIZE BACK THE CHANS, THANK BASED JAPMOOT

This gives us the ability to spread more leftist theory, and truly have a place at the table on 4/pol/, this is a huge victory for us.

NAZBOL MEMES FOR THE NAZBOL GODS

ty for your meme magic nazbol comrades

prove it

Bullshit.

link thred