[email protected]/* */

[email protected]/* */

This companies boss told the workers they would be sacked if they were a Labour voter and Labour won.

Lets raid em.

Bonus points if someone can find John Brooker's personal email

.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/election-2017-labour-voters-it-company-storm-technologies-watford-redundancy-gmb-union-fired-polling-a7786211.html

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03998372/officers
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/13005463
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lel
2 The Boulevard Blackmoor Lane, Croxley Business Park, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 8YW
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03998372/officers

Always use companies house when British business start to act like shitheads. It lists directors, shareholders, addresses, other interests, how much money they make and so on. There's loads more information on there.

wot do we do with it?

anyone here got any good malware?

I don't know, get someone who knows what they're doing to fuck them up. I think it's a matter for the police tbh and as a native I'm not particularly fond of the idea of getting dragged into shenanigans.

You can run the guys personal details through 192 if you don't mind shelling out a couple of quid and harass him with pizzas and taxis etc though.

Doesn't Action Front have people in the area? Make a name for yourselves lads.

How can they know they were a Labour voter? Surely there's secret ballots in the U.K.

The reason we have secret ballots is because of this behaviour. If what he's saying is true and their is a culture of open discussion in the workplace, he already knows the Labour voters, and he's likely a bit of a dickhead since someone referred the email to the GMB (a union). He says it's banter but it doesn't read very funny, and generally off the cuff humour is said on the spot, not drafted up and sent out to the whole fucking workforce as your personal thoughts on the topic.

Yeah at my job they threaten to fire you if you even think about unionizing, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised

lol at him appointing his daughter as secretary

bougies always keep it in the family

Get it on paper and report him. Unionise everyone in the workplace at once. Once you are unionised you have the backing of, as the right wing say, some of the biggest bullies on the playground.

Obviously start with all the chill people you're on good terms with. Fuck these people and their tyrannical behaviour.

Now I'm wondering if he molested her and he appointed her "secretary" to keep her quiet/keep her close.

Im pretty sure it's corporate policy m8, burgerstan is a wild place

Oh, my B, trying to drag you into my demsoc UK revolt.

no surprise this fucking disgrace is linked to tax dodging by the panama papers

offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/13005463
south african link supported by his other director positions (storm procurement) having offices in SA
beyond IT he likes to make cash supporting mines in africa and the middle east

gulag this cunt ASAP jezza pls

Good find user

Send this to [email protected]/* */ and [email protected]/* */

That is editor @ independent . co . uk and info @ gmb . co . uk

I sent this through anonymous email to Unite, GMB and the Independent. Hopefully it isn't filtered.

good man my man

Oh hey, I live near them. What do Holla Forums?

If anything take a picture of his crying face as he is arrested for tax evasion and post it on leftypol.

bump

any movement on this?

where the fuck do you think you are m8

I'm sewing the Stirnerstan flag as we speak, prepare for epic win guise. xD

nah

what should happen is they actually get fired and sue. pretty sure you can't threaten your employees to make them vote whatever you want.

if this happens every fired worker should sue. they'll get compensation and maybe even be reintegrated in the company. just think about the delicious porky tears.

wrap a message around a brick and send it through their window

Bad thing.

if you are still interested in doing something, join Action Front and I will help you out

bump