So what do you guys think of Max Stirner (aka pic related)?

so what do you guys think of Max Stirner (aka pic related)?

Other urls found in this thread:

uncletaz.com/anththranarch.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weak b8

That guys is not Stirner

Best ruse by Engels by mile.

I don't get it

▲▲

Gr8 guy tbh

Seems legit.

How did this meme even start? Pretty weird, given that Steiner is a relatively obscure figure. Is it just because Stirner and Steiner sound somewhat similar? Lame if true.

Steiner was influenced by Stirner.

Source? I don't see how Stirner influenced Theosophy. The latter is pretty spooky, as are Steiner's ideas in general.

Steiner was interested in indvidualist anarchism for a bit. uncletaz.com/anththranarch.html

Forgot to say that he's often posted because he comes up in image searches - because of the similar name like you said and his small connection to Stirner.

Steiner pussied out of nihilism and made theosophy instead to fill the void.

Wow, I had no idea about this. Reading now. Thanks user.

Overrated clown for eternal teens.

post rare stirners

I'm not sure if I accidently started the whole Stirner is Engels thing or we just all thought it but didn't say it right off.

That isn't Stirner you faggot

Stirner is a spook

If you google "stirner photo" you will get steiner photos claimed to be stirner's. Sometimes you'll get a photo of another guy who actually looks like the caricatures, but mostly steiner.

No, I started it

forced thread
forced meme
forced theory

That photo of Steiner is the image suggested if you Google web search Max Stirner.

Max Stirner.

Max Strinor.

Max Zdirner.

Max Stirner

Marx Stirner arguing with Federick Engels

great guy, marx should have kept him alive during the purge tbh

Have some OC, my dearest property.

Engels was actually a time-traveller from the near FALGSC future who went back in time to help Marx invent Cultural Marxism.

This is why he knew enough about 20th century pop culture to make le spook man's middle name "Kaspar" as a joke.

not stirner

what if ther real Stirner was inside us all along

Shaving is a thing perhaps?

He probably took them off for photos

google Rudolf Steiner you dimwit.

I don't believe he would have shaved off his facial hair for photos. I mean there's loads of old photos of people with facial hair.

If it's him it's more likely he just didn't have sideburns at that point. Either because he didn't grow them yet or this was after the drawing and he since shaved them off.