How come I see no Bookchinfags anymore? Is the gommunalist yoke finally over?

How come I see no Bookchinfags anymore? Is the gommunalist yoke finally over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zhi0kpk317E?t=19m27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still here. I just lurk.

i'm still here

Being Tankie is the cool thing now.

yeah, stalin is rad lml

Because it was getting shilled primarily by like 2-3 people who posted nothing BUT Bookchin shilling. Now that they've calmed down, communalism has just become one of many ideologies found here.

Recent polls still show a sizable communalist faction, and we comment on the threads that concern us. Not so much active shilling. Hopefully a few people will come around to reading some Bookchin and we can have some nice debates besides the usual ones.

We are just collecting/making more propiganda/memes comrade.

We don't need to shill him anymore because everyone here has read him by now.

ECOLOGY GANG

nope, we have been busy on googling.

Their petty "google bookchin" and a set of same 15 images couldn't simply compete against weaponized autism of leftcoms capable of shitting up every thread with semi-relevant links by some obscure more-radical-than-thou frogs and pastaniggers.

Maybe it's because you are not noticing the dialectical naturalism already occuring

what of new fags tho they need to know

Roo has EXPOSED you:

youtu.be/zhi0kpk317E?t=19m27s

Only those who read shall survive i.e. leftcoms.

It's the tankies' and nazbols' turns to meme themselves into being hated now.

Increased cooperation with the US in Syria has caused some hesitation for all but the most devout fanboys.

What's Bookchin?

Thats something only idiots imagine. The worth of our ideology does not rest on the geopolitical agenda of 4 million people in some desert. We are not retarded tankies whos ideology rests on defending some specific group and its obvious for anyone that while DemConFed is a very close relative of Communalism its not the same and especially that the strategy employed in Rojava is by necissity very different from what we propose in the west. Even at best the most Rojava can achieve is achieving a structure whichs equivalent would be the movement that we aim to build in the west, not the end goal.

I got tired of having the same debate over and over again with people who refused to being intellectually honest and argue in good faith. Tankies gonna tank, leftcoms gonna armchair etc. I still post but mostly just to point out how retarded tankies/turd positionists are being

give up, tankie