how soon are you talking about

I'm about to go on a huge fap, so there's that

cute tardigrade OP

There is no preventing it now.

Reminds me of these guys

Thats a soldier you fuck

Oh shit you're right

It's been a while since I've played those games tbh

Nah, shit is gonna happen soon. Too many problems all compounding at once.

Yeah, but with so many false alarms around Trump tweets I'm not sure when or what. Banking on financial crisis or recession.

Yeah, the crash to end all crashes is coming.

You mean you don't know :^)

wow, he hasn't heard? what a fool :^)

There's going to be another economic collapse very soon, perhaps later this year. Economists were predicting Crisis 2.0 as early a 2013, since the debt from the 2008 crisis was never fully dealt with.

We can keep kicking the can down the road. We just need a bigger boot. :^)

You tell us what's going to happen user

WORLD REVOLUTION 2017!
WE CAN DO IT FAM!
COMMUNISATION NOW!
DEMAND FULL COMMUNISM!
DEMAND FULL COMMUNISM!
GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

I honestly believe porky is itching for civil war. There's all this surplus capital and labor power just lying around, and we got out of the last recession through war.

The problem is that actual old school european warfare would obliterate the planet, so porky has been trying out civil wars in Ukraine and Syria that worked out just fine, under those conditions you can even keep the oil flowing. Mark my word that civil war is coming to the west some time soon.

Well, we are overdue for a financial crisis, at least in the US.

In that vein, the Dodd Frank repeal passed in the House just a few days ago, and the Senate will likely vote along party lines, so the little bit of regulation that we got after 2008 will be basically gone.

That's on top of the fact that most of the country never really recovered much after 2008 - a lot of money got shuffled up to the top, the banks got trillions for blowing a hole in the world economy with the scale of their fraud, but the poor are poorer and the gap between success and poverty becomes ever harder to cross.

Combine that with a more global perspective - the planet is getting hotter, the arctic is melting, methane is being released as more ice melts, and the less ice there is to reflect sunlight the hotter the ocean gets. The 2C temp increase has already been locked in by our continued (increased, even) Co2 emissions, and that's on top of the crisis looming for the oil markets. Citibank recently estimated that the Saudis will be essentially out of oil to sell by 2030. I don't know how accurate that report is, but the Saudis have been caught lying about their reserves in the past, and given the context of their genocide in Yemen and the recent hostilities towards Quatar, I lend a bit more credence to the notion that the oil kings of the Middle East will soon find themselves with less power globally (which again makes sense in the context of them buying 100bn in weapons from the US a month or so ago as well as their imperialistic sorties into neighboring countries).

So yeah, you're not wrong. There's a bunch of shit just waiting to hit the fan.
If you're curious about what the future will look like, take a look at Venezuela today. Our collective situations will soon mirror theirs.

Best of luck out there, comrades.

How assfucked am I?

Enough to get the mob-lynching of the politicians before everyone else.

Bosnia civil war has been in the works for a while. You have the Serbian Republic that's autonomous training chetniks and raising a military and then you have Muslim Bosniaks + mujahedeen itching for revenge agains the Serbs for Srebrenica.

My money is on Bosnia.

I do feel it.

It's a mixture of paranoia and anticipation. On the one hand it seems the UK is marching to Corbyn, which is good. On the other, Trump turning out to be pure spectacle and Macron in France make me incredibly afraid that capital is just sliming it's way around again (As I typed that, I had to glance behind me and check the amorphous blob wasn't there, just at my shoulder, ready to take my head. Fucking creepy.) and neoliberalism will continue beyond the upcoming recession.

The number of people outside lefty/pol/ making class-ish connections to that Tower fire in London today gives me some hope. There's definitely something in the air.

Still want to get out of politics, though. It's not healthy.

If you're Venezuelan, it's likely that you already know, and you're just in denial.

I'm not exceptionally knowledgeable about the region, but my lay-person's perspective is that Bosnia only kind of recovered after the war they had over there in the early 90s. It seems like they've basically been in a looming collapse to various degrees for 30 years or so, and the 2008 global crash seems to have hit them pretty hard as well.

-cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/bk.html

On a related note, one of the sort of iconic pieces of literature in the prepper community is an excerpt of someone using the handle Selco who claims to have lived within a city of 6,000 or so in Bosnia for one year during the war. His insights into what living in an urban warzone cut off from all outside services was like are actually pretty fascinating.

Pic related: The Parliament of Bosnia and Herzegovina burns after being struck by tank fire during the Siege of Sarajevo, 1992.