Economy of Donetsk People's Republic: Nationalization of factories

youtube.com/watch?v=P6X4Fsv5eCs

Is this what seized means of production look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2Jo5meROXE
youtube.com/watch?v=ix2EZBIHOhw
marxist.com/argentina-zanon-belongs-to-the-workers.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao is that Tex from when Vice went there?

Gay.

Yes, he's still in DPR. :D

There is a lot of independent proletarian spirit in Donbass. It also helps that this is the region where the industrial production of Ukraine is located.

Too bad some radical libs on Holla Forums would rather see proto-fascist Oligarchs reclaiming them because they're spooked about muh Putin.

The state will wither away one day.

You have to go back

Go back where?

reddit

But I like it here. Don't derail the thread, please.

I don't know, friendo. I just don't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=T2Jo5meROXE

nifty tbh, nationalisation is at best a transitional or emergency measure but if true this is bretty good.
I like Tex but he's definitely, though quite likely willingly, being used as a propaganda tool by the DPR

The man has nowhere else to go now, afaik he can't go back to Texas, USA anymore…

there's nothing wrong with moving donbass towards communism, though.

Fuck off shill

Yeah it's totally not just going to become a part of Russia and live the lives of all Russians.

Fuck, just waving the USSR flag fools you people. I'll remember that.

Its better than it being in the hands of parasitic oligarchs. I'll take Stalinist bureaucrats over bankers/industrialists any day.

Wow there sure is a lot of faggotry in this thread. I normally mock tankie attempts to shill Putin and the DPR, but this is undoubtedly a positive step. Who knows where it could lead?

Sounds good man

I feel like lots, perhaps even a majority of ex soviets still believe in the USSR, at least at some level. Maybe they can be steered in the right direction. How can you not look at this Smug Vice News Faggot and not feel like smashing the American Empire and restoring the glorious soviet motherland?

One day I am going to go to the victoryday parade just to LARP real fucking hard.

Keep up the good work.

Full communism pipedream > Nationalisation > privatistion

Russia just need them to stir shit.
They don't really want them.

ie. praxis

At least you admit being an anti-communist succdem that likes Soviet crap to upset his parents.

Exactly. So why care if the new elite wants to defeat the former one? The proletariat will face the same exploitation regardless.

We gotta take every opportunity to stir shit and meme communism into every political movement. Notice how the pensioners in the Vice(tm) Victory Day Parade feature are critiquing the effects of capitalism, even though they might not be versed in the latest leftcom(tm) theory. It would be shortsighted to dismiss all of these people as mindless slaves to putler. Putin is milking Soviet nostalgia for a reason, you know. The spectre of communism still haunts NeoRussia. We should to push try to push these people the right direction. Accelerate grassroots neoSoviet tendencies into communisation and ultraleftism.

If you want to know what I mean skip to rapping granny at 5:02
>Posh Neocon Hipster cunt haw haw ridiculous.

Good to see that Texas is still alive.

In Russia and China the state exploits communist imagery for propaganda purposes, but the propaganda game could easily spin out of control with a little help from actual communists on the street. Remember, the Chinese Cultural Revolution. It began as an AstroTurf event engineered by Mao, but resulted in genuine communes that were then suppressed by the state. The successful detournement of the communist myth is key to the left's success in Eurasia. We can't surrender the myth of communism to the national oligarchs.

Have you forgotten about Zanon?

marxist.com/argentina-zanon-belongs-to-the-workers.htm

It's a start I suppose, but I'm not really optimistic about it. The Communist Party sits with the main nationalist party in the People's Soviet, and these people are fighting for nationalism first, while other goals like communism and what not come second and so on. Time will tell of what will come if this, I suppose. Still, this beats neo-Nazi Ukrainian any day.