Bruh

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/384723779806429184
mobile.twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/873158224647729152
mobile.twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/773935715025649665
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Couldn't you find a picture with three ML leaders and include poor Mélenchon

bernie would have 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧capitulated🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 as soon as he saw the jfk tapes

wait until 2020 (and 2022? in the uk, not sure if theyre next election is still 2020 or 5 years from the last electiom) after trump and the tories continue to shit the bed in an unprecedented manor

Anyone have the webm of Bernie refusing to sign the cringey Capitalist's book?

TBH Bernie in the White House and Corbyn in the… wherever the Prime Minister lives, might just be enough to really shake things up. The neoliberal order is becoming so calcified around the tumor of austerity that any significant crack could shatter it.

#10.

THIS THREAD IS NAZBOL NOW AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE BURGER SCUM

I'm new here what's nazbol?

nazis who got sick of the aut right

A meme. Used to pander a bit to the polfags until they can see beyond their ideology.

I AM.

COME TO ME WITH YOUR QUESTIONS, YOUNG ONE.

Can you start at the beginning of it's creation?

IT ALL BEGINS IN THE YEAR 1917BC WHEN THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE INVENTED THE PYRAMIDS, IT WAS THERE THAT THE NAZBOL GODS BEAMED DOWN THEIR MESSAGE FROM THE HEAVENS RECORDED IN THE GREAT TOME "The Fourth Political Theory". IT WAS FIRST REVEALED TO THE GOD EMPEROR JOSEF STALIN.

Amazing.

Corbyn + Wagenknecht + Melenchon in power in Europe at the same time would probably mean I could die happy before it all went horribly wrong because the planet seems hellbent on being a little shit.

Tell us about Marcos, why does he wear the mask?

We need a posadaist flag.

This.

MODS MAKE ONE
O
D
S

the fire rises

missed oppurtunity fam

Should we add him to that?

With any luck the next election will be in a matter of months and not years tbh

Bernie is the complete opposite of Corbyn when it comes to foreign affairs (wars) though.

Friendship tweets

mobile.twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/384723779806429184

mobile.twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/873158224647729152

mobile.twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/773935715025649665

I through their programs both supported non-intervention?

You're basing that on two votes, specifically the vote on the war in Kosovo and the war in Afghanistan.
In Kosovo, the alphabet soup had already triggered genocide militias. The war was intended to stop that genocide, or at least that's how it was sold to Congress and the people.
In Afghanistan, the war was already underway and the vote was on whether or not the "you break it you buy it" rule applied.

Bernie's policy on interventionism is a humanitarian one. He does not support wars of choice or regime change, like you're implying.

Pretty sure Corbyn is the same way.

FUCKING THIS