ITT worst flag of the season

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-left_anarchy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

radical centrismo?

OP got it. /thread.

leftcoms are getting slowly more and more cancerous

maybe it's the large amount of redditors that come here now

You tankies are more cancerous by a long-shot. Most people I've talked to have been receptive to left-communism instead of M-L/Anarchism

while I generally agree with leftcoms, I think you have a point here. This board is becoming too dominated by leftcoms and so the discussion is becoming a lot less fun. not to mention all the people who just call themselves leftcoms cause it's the fashionable new thing around here.

it's not even that there's anything wrong with annihil in theory, it's just that for some reason they're almost always marksuccs and they never make any good arguments for it.

Nah at least tankies have a point. Instead of just repeating "read X" ad infinitum and never having a real answer

RIP Rooster, banned from RevLeft for not voting Hillary Clinton, harrassed off of Leddit for thinking systemic rape in Trotskyist organizations is a bad thing.

I desperately want the old tankies and that crypto-ancap with the invented ideology anarcho-nihilism flag to come back or that XJN or something Stalinstache tripfag, if not simply for comedic effect.

The growth in leftcom flags stems like 95% from people just ideology-hopping onto it because some vague concept or understanding of left communism appeals to them. I'm also fairly sure that there's a lot who think it's just a more sophisticated alternative to anarchism that also doesn't like tankies and thus works well as an identity.

Excuse you, I am Post-Left Stirnerite

Remidner that Stirner was pro-market

Nazi is always the worst flag and ancap is second.

worst board ever 2017, triggered, downvoted, disliked, unsubscribed, flagged

In my experience tankies are among the best posters.

That maybe so. Doesn't change the fact that tankies are quality posters.

This flag has seen it's shitpostersfrom Holla Forums and I've meet an actual anarcho-fem in real life so that contributes to dislike

This is a leftist board, now GTFO.

that one's a close second, but I'm pretty sure they're used by the same crowd as an-nil flag

You'll be glad to know he's back. Either that or a troll has adopted his persona. The co-op threads are full of what seems to be his posts.

Reminder that kys faggot

Probably a sign that left-communism isn't all that radical or threatening to liberal ideology

easily

I've changed my mind

always and forever.

You're fucking right the co-op threads are full of my posts.

I mean, I actually wrote out an entire manifesto about my beliefs in that area, but sure I'm more a shitposter than the butthurt alcholic (he told me this himself) who gets autistic about other people posting shit he doesn't like on "his board", who I never see actually talking about any theory beyond whining like some alt fight bitch about the SJW.

OR some pretentious leftcom bitch who will never get out of the arm chair OR read Marx but will tell you to read Marx and won't be able to actually point to the section or Marx they mean.

Who will drop phrases likes communization theory without being able to coherently explain what it is or what they want to do.

Sure they know that you are wrong, because of muh theory, but then ask them what they believe and they can't tell you.

pic

But I am leftist, you faggot.

You're a faggot. NazBol is best flag.

I don't know if there is just one guy using that flag or several, but there is at least one who makes a point of complaining about anti-sjws at every opportunity. That person or persons should kill himself or themselves.

They tend to know history; I will give them that. Honestly, they are not even particularly obnoxious like the nihilists are. It's just their theory that's shit.

That or this.

You mean you wasted your time reiterating Proudhon, trying to revive an ideology that has been dead for over a century.

Anyone who remembers your pirate-flag days knows you have no business calling anyone out for not reading Marx. Why don't you tell us again how Marx advocated market exchange?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-left_anarchy