What did he mean by this Holla ForumsCould Idubbbz be /ourclosetguy/

What did he mean by this Holla ForumsCould Idubbbz be /ourclosetguy/.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_4mKpEm5V0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Communism is new edgy ideology.

Yes, just like Pewdiepie who is actually a fascist and wants to gas the kikes.

Idubbbz makes fun of shitty products which is good. Well I mean he used to before all his videos became unboxing (ie the sign a Youtuber has got so popular theyve just given up on actually creating content)

This. Nazism isn't edgy anymore, and he wants to one-up pewdiepie.

yeah but he was never on the nazi shitpost bandwagon.

Don't think so. In another episode he got a communist manifesto and threw it away.

makes sense, I would too. That book is outdated humanist poopoo.

what if he read it after

Yeah but he did it because it wasn't the first time somebody sent it.

Are your bodies ready? Mine isn't

it's our dutty as og leftists to preserve the class perspective in the following years. we might become shit but we can be a huge pile of class conscious shit

Won't it be what we've been having for a couple of years already? Liberals and social democrats thinking they're the next Lenin or Mao.

Maybe there will be more of them though.

We survived the first few waves of Redditfugees. We'll see what happens next. I'm telling you, we need to fix Bunkerchan so that it can act as a reservoir of class-based leftism so that this isn't the sole place for it. We now have the population to be active in 2 places at once, are on the upswing in growth, and need a repository for good threads that is more strictly moderated from a hardline anti-idpol perspective (no threads for or against feminism/LGBTBBQ, no threads for or against race-based topics, etc). Seem extreme? Well, good luck explaining a nuanced stance on idpol to swarms of normies.

damn you all must be young or new to gommunism. i remember it used to be THE edgy ideology to larp

It always kinda had been and probably will never stop being that way. We just have a cool aesthetic.

Leftypol needs more communist skeletons tbh though.

youtube.com/watch?v=k_4mKpEm5V0
kek

DID SOMEBODY SAY RED SKELETON

Somebody should send him Society of the Spectacle and the notes. It would be, dare I say it, most spectacular for someone in his position to become acutely aware of the position he and his followers are in.

This tbh, we need a runoff.

Hate to admit it but yeah.

Right-wing tards like to claim they're counter culture despite just being the culture. People who are trying to be actual counter culture go for communism.

That's why you send him the spazmo version too.

Imageboards have never been where the normalfag secondaries are, even if we've always been the source of their vitality. Eventually Holla Forums has to start conquering significant amounts of territory on normalfag sites like Reddit, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, and the like, not just performing meme bombing runs from tiny hidden bases on their periphery.

What I find ironic is the utter moralfaggotry that comes from conservatives nowadays

they didn't use to be so soft

have you retards seen the video?
he larps as a starving artist, he's basically saying that communists are NEETs unfit for capital society and just can't compete.
ironically enough Hitler was an actual NEET artist.

That's wrong though, they have always been spooked shits.

as said, they've always been soft. They talk shit but if you take one step towards them they'll crap their pants and start screaming about laws, different rights and how mean you are.

They've ALWAYS been the ones to call the cops at the first sign of "trouble". I mean if you call the cops on weak ass hippies you're spooked as fuck.

When it suits their interests. They're not so soft towards people who can't find jobs and so on.

Depends on what you mean by soft. Attack them on it and they'll probably be on the verge of tears.

I mean it's not like they themselves are hard on poor people. They get others (usually other poor people) to do it.

Yes they are. They use polite language, but that just means they're not morons.