What are some good lefty fiction writers?

What are some good lefty fiction writers?

Tolkien

I've heard James Baldwin's fiction is pretty good

Ursula K. Le Guin is really good. The Dispossessed is one of the most sober explorations of what a large scale anarchist society might look like. It's almost "hard" sci-fi in how the society is studied, I think her father was a well known anthropologist and it shows

China Mieville, Iain M. Banks

Is Tolkien really lefty? I've seen him accused of being all over the political spectrum.

Has anyone read Mieville's October yet? I wonder how it holds up as a narrative of the revolution.

Aldous Huxley

Asimov

Roberto Bolaño was a based Trot who was arrested under Pinochet's regime. I really like his book Nazi Literature in the Americas

If you are into scifi I would recommend "Red Mars "by Kim Stanley Robison

I never realized how much this guy mimics Varg's stare

Alasdair Gray is an experimental Scottish author who illustrates his own books. Really crazy multilayered stuff, combines realism with postmodernism and sci fi elements, lots of anarchist/left wing themes as well.

That is the Magician's stare, Osmand Spare and Crowley both had the same look and so did Manly P Hall. You gotta have magick for it to work tho

Paul Nizan
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Franz Kafka
Albert Camus

Tolkien is the apolitical centrist nerd that prefers to think of elfs and dwarves instead of reality.

Jack London

Karl Marx

Pierpaolo Pasolini
Cesare Pavese
This two are god tier literature

The Greenwich Village Trilogy

I only have the first two books in digital format, you will find them attached to this post. If anyone has the third book I would appreciate an upload.

1. Chester Anderson - The Butterfly Kid
2. Michael Kurland - The Unicorn Girl
3. T.A. Waters - The Probability Pad

Germinal by Émile Zola

Ernest Hemingway was probably one of the most badass writers to ever be on this planet

Hitler

this, I don't think he was a leftist, I remember reading this dispatch he wrote about the Spanish Civil War where he pretty much said the anarchists were kind of overdramatic blowhards, but he's legendary.

DFW probably made me leftist. I don't know if that makes him leftist or not.

I actually just read For Whom the Bell Tolls. He shat on anarchists a lot. Going by his self-insert he is mostly apolitical since growing out of zealous communism but believes in the the republic iirc.

Seriously nobody has mentioned Orwell yet?

Orwell was a traitor and a coward.

How many fash did you kill in Spain?

Assuming you wouldn't have sided with Franco that is.

About as many as George "Lowkey British Imperialist and serial liar" Orwell did.

I would have sided with the actual communists and not the anarchists who ended up ruining the entire revolution.

How many comrades have you sold out?

Red Fascists and their sympathizers aren't comrades.

Agreed. Liberals are preferably to MLs and other Stalinists. At least they won't gulag you.

Hahahaha, where the fuck did you get that idea?

user, America has a Gulag Archipelago of its own right now, and no one but the inmates' families bats an eye.

If you're into fantasy, Michael Moorcock is an anarchist who wrote a bunch of great sword and sorcery stuff, most notably the Elric stories.

You're a fucking idiot and a cuck.

what the fuck do you think prisons are

oops, meant for

At least with Capitalists you have no doubts they're your enemy, they won't pretend to be on your side and believe as you do and then turn around and eliminate for being competition to their ideological hegemony.

Bullshit

Yeag, sure not. That's why every classcuck works hard for his untimely death right now.

He may have been "badass" himself but his writing is total shit.

I mostly read scifi type stuff so i can recommend China Meivillle, Kim Stanley Robinson, Ken MacLeod and Ian Banks.

also holy shit you fuckheads take obvious bait

You mean the communists that tried to stop the anarchists from collectivizing private property?