NEW OC thread

Anarcho-Neetism edition

youtube.com/watch?v=2nVh2MQ838g

How do NEETs have children? I don't consider people to be real adults if they are over 35 and have no kids. 1 is fine.

Being a neet sucks. I've been doing it for like 28 years. But not being a neet sucks more.

You just wanted to shill your shitty edits.

This some very dank OC.

dumb redditor

I disagree with the 'more' bit - as long as you aren't living πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§at homeπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§, then having a job is vastly better. If you're working 10-hours a day for unlivable wages and have to live with your parents consequently, then it's a lot closer.

Then again, I could be biased - I have to somehow scrape 100 bucks up next week for some immediate expenses.

Here's some stuff from the "Draw your revolution" thread:

This.

There's nothing wrong with not having kids

Is that Spencer getting pissed on?

Yep.

Came up with this idea when rereading the Captain Underpants series. Couldn't resist.

Dickless Dickie Spencer is a queer freak, he'd probably like that.

Use with immense liberalism, it will be of use in the months and years to come.

Saved

Yeah, he was supposed to be blushing in the pic but the red I used was too dark so it looks like a large open gash.

t. pedo

yeah because more people is exactly what the world needs

stop associating syndicalist hats with neets pls

Hey retards.

The world is ending by around 2050. Anyone who is having kids right now isn't the kind of person with the judgement and sense to be entrusted with kids. It's incredibly cruel and dumb to bring someone into this world right now. It would unironically be better to have kids in the Dark Ages - at least then, you knew that you could try to farm and know that the world wasn't ending for your kids. These days, there's no telling what comes next.

I don't need to be reminded of our inevitable sombre doom within our lifetimes.

They don't, their "normal" "development" is arrested
We have fewer "real adults" because that's what capitalism does. First the extended family was torn apart and atomized into the nuclear family, now it's the nuclear family giving way to childless couples and the alienated individual NEET, the final, logically indivisible social unit for life under capitalism.
Adults have long since ceased to be "real" adults in any substantial sense m8

I've got bad news user